Stephanie Cianfriglia / Sapphire Crimson Claw / meowitch666 / bigfatwitchbitch / ClayAikenGurl - Obese they/them shut-in, has a harem of serial killers' ghosts, attempted child groomer, womb wizard, hand sanitizer sommelier

Fancy Carstairs

kiwifarms.net
I forgot to post this yesterday re: Oktoberfest --

Old people don't have to get with the times when it comes to brand new trends and things like that, if they don't want to. It's like she can't accept that old people who don't care about gender and trans issues exist. Old cishet people exist and they each have their own issues to worry and care about. She seemed offended that old white cishet people want to go to events and enjoy themselves. I forget the term for it but it's definitely extremely childish- thinking that what you think and care about, everyone around you should know and care about too.

Koresh

Waco - It happened, it was wrong, let's move on.
kiwifarms.net

Old people don't have to get with the times when it comes to brand new trends and things like that, if they don't want to. It's like she can't accept that old people who don't care about gender and trans issues exist. Old cishet people exist and they each have their own issues to worry and care about. She seemed offended that old white cishet people want to go to events and enjoy themselves. I forget the term for it but it's definitely extremely childish- thinking that what you think and care about, everyone around you should know and care about too.
She's mad that they're not paying attention to her. But when they did, she got mad. It's a weird limbo that she's in where she's unhappy either way. Even if they did drop to their knees and start suckling her tits about how brave she is for being openly kweer and lgbt and pagan, I feel like she'd still get angry. If you're a human like that, I really don't know what will make you happy. Every single lipid of her is filled with resentment and rage.

Edit: I appreciate her showing her dyke pride by thirst posting over Heath Ledger's tongue. Real lesbian of you. There is no attraction to cis men there. Not at all.

THOTHunterAlice

All I want for Christmas is Alucard plz
kiwifarms.net

It's called narcissism and believing the world revolves around you hun.

JaneThough

Part of your world
kiwifarms.net

I found it odd that she made a point about being annoyed by the white people there. That's like getting pissed at all the Puerto Ricans at the Puerto Rican Day parade.

THOTHunterAlice

kiwifarms.net
Aight, so how many of you wanna bet she'll stomp her ass back into a cemetery for Halloween this year and make another post about pigs patrolling to make sure no one vandalizes it and she'll screech about muh ohpressiuon? Or do you think she'll try to break into an abandoned warehouse to summon demons and snap her neck because the decaying floor couldn't support her blubbery body of grease and shit?

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Aight, so how many of you wanna bet she'll stomp her ass back into a cemetery for Halloween this year and make another post about pigs patrolling to make sure no one vandalizes it and she'll screech about muh ohpressiuon? Or do you think she'll try to break into an abandoned warehouse to summon demons and snap her neck because the decaying floor couldn't support her blubbery body of grease and shit?
I'll be so disappointed if she doesn't. Also, I would 100% watch Staph live streaming herself summoning demons in abandoned properties. I think she'd either chicken out or shit her pants as soon as she hears a floor creak or whatever

THOTHunterAlice

kiwifarms.net
I'll be so disappointed if she doesn't. Also, I would 100% watch Staph live streaming herself summoning demons in abandoned properties. I think she'd either chicken out or shit her pants as soon as she hears a floor creak or whatever
Steph. Now's the time to prove you are tots a powerful witch to us kiwis or prove us right in that you are larping. Square up thot.

Koresh

Waco - It happened, it was wrong, let's move on.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 966692
They're 14 years old, Staph.
I appreciate that Steph's definition of good true and honest news is that they shit on Trump. She couldn't even be able to name one of his policies or stances, she just jumps on the bandwagon like everything else she does. Why did she capitalize Scrubs? It's not an acronym like M*A*S*H.

God bless you though Steph, you husbando loving cross dressing fetishist, blaze on forever in your love of Klinger. Fuck it, just commission someone for a dakimakura of him. It's worth not being able to buy a months worth of pins for a humpable image of him.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino