Stephanie Cianfriglia / Sapphire Crimson Claw / meowitch666 / bigfatwitchbitch / ClayAikenGurl - Obese they/them shut-in, has a harem of serial killers' ghosts, attempted child groomer, womb wizard, hand sanitizer sommelier

stuffandthings

kiwifarms.net
Fun fact: hooligan was originally a racial slur to Irish immigrants because they were seen as rowdy, uncivilized barbarians.
What do you mean 'were seen as'?

I loved her little Facebook post, especially in conjunction with her crazy love letters to serial killers. She tries to sound so sane on Facebook, "Education and respect always defeat ignorance."

They do, Staph, you're right. But there are so many things you don't respect, and so many facts you refuse to be educated on. You wallow in ignorance, defeated.

Carnivorous Plant

shut the fuck up about vore
kiwifarms.net
Oh now that they're both outed as pedos I'm re asking my would you rather.

Who would you rather encounter in a bathroom? Staph or Yaniv?

My answers still Yaniv (I don't think he would smell as bad as Staph)
yaniv, easily. just get a tampon from the dispenser, throw it, and get the hell out of dodge while yaniv runs to go get it. staph would cling to you (those poor people at the haunted house are a great example of this) and sperg about whatever nonsensical gender she feels like she is at that given time.

NoFeline

im intersex i have both uwu
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
staph would cling to you and sperg about whatever nonsensical gender she feels like she is at that given time.
She'd sperg at you until you ran out of the building about how you totally view her as nothing more than a woman and think she should be murdered for being fat and disabled because you looked at her hat wrong and then write the owners on facebook about the horrible bigot she encountered at their business trying to get you banned from the establishment like the fucking pizza guy.

Bon Bon

My name is Amanda Hugankiss, this is my story.
kiwifarms.net
yaniv, easily. just get a tampon from the dispenser, throw it, and get the hell out of dodge while yaniv runs to go get it. staph would cling to you (those poor people at the haunted house are a great example of this) and sperg about whatever nonsensical gender she feels like she is at that given time.
holy shit
does anyone have the haunted house story

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: sad cowboy cat

Chicken Picnic

We saved you the last boiled egg!
kiwifarms.net

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's extremely boomer. Nobody younger than 50 knows or gives a fuck about it because it became irrelevant after WW2. Either it's shit that her grandparents (excuse me, her parents' parents) whinged about or she got it from mafia movies. Whichever way it is it's exceptional.
Oh I thought she meant real Irish people and real Italian people not the American ones (no offense meant to the US potato niggas or US pizza niggas). That makes more sense now.

Fun fact: hooligan was originally a racial slur to Irish immigrants because they were seen as rowdy, uncivilized barbarians.
I can't argue against that description, y'all are just jealous you only get to act like that on Paddy's day

THOTHunterAlice

goth waifus >>>>> other waifus
kiwifarms.net
[
Oh I thought she meant real Irish people and real Italian people not the American ones (no offense meant to the US potato niggas or US pizza niggas). That makes more sense now.

I can't argue against that description, y'all are just jealous you only get to act like that on Paddy's day
Well it more depends on alcohol in the system or if they live in: Philly, New Jersey, or Boston. Other than that the average Irish American doesn't act like a tard rage brainlet.

Bojack Horsekin

take me down easy
kiwifarms.net
holy shit
does anyone have the haunted house story
Found it. See quote for accompanying horrifying selfie. And also my favorite reply.
View attachment 969424
...they just wanted to have fun and you had to be autistic.
View attachment 969425
Of course she's pocketing the donations. Maybe slightly MOTI about this one.
View attachment 969426
View attachment 969427
"Cool with me"? You mean you're still fucking his ghost.
View attachment 969428
imagine going out to a haunted house with your friends, youre all having a good time, maybe you guys just came from a bar or a restaurant. you walk into the haunted house, and you guys get put into a group with the worlds first potato/human hybrid. “whatever,” you think to yourself, “we’ll only see her for 5 minutes”. suddenly, the spud begins to open her disgusting maw. a miasma smelling of chocolate that’s gone bad, fish, and a faint scent of shit wafts from her jaw. she quickly blurts out her pronouns, snaps her mouth shut, and stares at you in anticipation. completely awe struck at what happened, you and your friends say nothing. the creature pouts. you walk through the house, still trying to process what you just saw. finally, as you exit, she waddles off to her car, mumbling something akin to “cis scum”.

scrambles

kiwifarms.net
Hey HamplanetFitness I was thinking could we add a comprehensive list of her socials to the OP now that she's in DFE mode and keeps changing which she actively uses? These are the ones I am aware of:

While compiling these I noticed she posted about how it's wrong to accuse trans people of child abuse for being trans just a couple days ago on her Southern Tier Trans Advocacy group during the height of the child grooming drama. She also re-posted her personal FB post about how she'll always be hated to the Advocacy page, which got a reply.

stta.PNGgroup.jpg

Last edited:

THOTHunterAlice

goth waifus >>>>> other waifus
kiwifarms.net
I wonder, realistically, what type of famous/infamous ghost steph would summon. The fact that Heath fucking Ledger chose to follow to Steph after dying of a tragic overdose as a world famous actor is hilarious to me.
D-list ones that no one but your grandma still remembers or that girl who ate her used tampon for internet fame or our dear shed princess julaaaaaaaaay terryberry.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino