Stephanie Cianfriglia / Sapphire Crimson Claw / meowitch666 / bigfatwitchbitch / ClayAikenGurl - Obese they/them shut-in, has a harem of serial killers' ghosts, attempted child groomer, womb wizard, hand sanitizer sommelier

• I am killing the Proving Grounds board in a week, unless someone has an idea to make it work. (Thread) (Update 1)

cogsworth

Build-A-Cow Workshop: Satan's Favorite Idiot
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Josie did nothing wrong. As time goes, Stephanie twists it more and more into "well Josie was just soooooo sexual I couldn't take it, and then she broke up with me for no reason".

That's not how it went down, Stephanie. We were there for your original blowup. What happened was that she was homeless and afraid, and you kept hitting her with "i'll never be attracted to you" and "i'll never want to fuck" and then "I'll never love you".

We remember the truth, Stephanie, and deep down so do you.

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1034334

We need to keep tabs on her reddit account.
And yes, blame Josie on your sex scare. Totally not them getting away once you didn't want any affection or anything relationship related activity, you sack of lard.

Glad you are spinning everything on them and not the failure of a person that you are.

View attachment 1034339

Because Steph is a totes lesbian who doesn't have sex with three male ghosts and is grossed out by cute birbs
:spudking:

View attachment 1034342

It's that time of the month to e-beg after buying trash. Christmas Edition.
Sappy is a delusional fuckwit and nobody will ever (or has ever) have sex with her.

And her lack of shame and self awareness catches me off guard every. damn. time. "Well, I've spent all my gubmint gimme cash on myself already but I've got a few monthly bills to cover and if I don't my mommy and daddy will yell at me so how about covering my ass for me, huh total strangers?"
Entitled much, Sappy? Go suck an egg.

Mr Foster

Dosh, grab it while you can lads!
kiwifarms.net
Oh boy, staph is already begging for money? Its the 2nd, she really does need a tard wrangler.

Staph, how would your parents feel about you ebegging for money becauae you spent all your tard bucks on bullshit again? It's December womb wizard, people don't have spare money to give to a tard in their 30s who can't even manage the basics of being an adult.

The bowlcut hair isn't just for show it is staph?

toilet_rainbow

like a monster truck in the nightlife
kiwifarms.net
Steph isn't the ex from hell, but dragging Josie like that is quite dirty. When she's not making victims, she tries to play the victim.

Oh boy, staph is already begging for money? Its the 2nd, she really does need a tard wrangler.

Staph, how would your parents feel about you ebegging for money becauae you spent all your tard bucks on bullshit again? It's December womb wizard, people don't have spare money to give to a tard in their 30s who can't even manage the basics of being an adult.

The bowlcut hair isn't just for show it is staph?
Someone with the slightest sense of budgeting/spending priority would at least pay their monthly debts before blowing it on other shit. I'm sure that her parents are probably going to pay for those expenses, but come on Steph. That is pathetic. The month literally just started and you shot your load. I appreciate the honesty for once, but I'd tell her to go fuck herself. Why should I literally pay for your "mistakes?" Learn to budget.

toilet_rainbow

like a monster truck in the nightlife
kiwifarms.net
It's not like she even bought Christmas presents for other people... she bought them for herself.

Also is she celebrating the birth of Jesus or are they really Yule gifts?
I originally typed something along the lines of "betcha that her parents are going to get squat for Christmas" in my previous post before going "wait." I know that she already said that she's not going to participate in family gatherings during Christmas. Which would imply that she was, prior? Atheists celebrate Christmas for the festivities, and her parents are allegedly non religious. I know Yule as more of a Pagan/Wiccan thing (plus general winter celebrations) and had to google to see if Satanists observed it (I figured, but y'know). LaVeyan Satanists do observe Yule as a Christmas alternative, but Steph is theological Satanic and has dunked on the Church of Satan before. I don't fucking know.

homewayhalf

kiwifarms.net
She is over 30 and blows her “allowance” on toys on the first of the month. Does this bitch seriously believe she’ll ever be able to handle living in her own apartment?

Also I’ve tried to be fair but her parents are tards for not teaching their only child how to handle the most basic budgeting functions. She has like two monthly bills max and no idea how to pay them. Her parents definitely deserve the parasite they’ve raised her to be.

THOTHunterAlice

goth waifus >>>>> other waifus
kiwifarms.net
Maybe she really isn't fit for having a job, after all. Not only does she spend all her money on useless bullshit, she also thinks this makes her sympathetic enough for people to donate to her. That's some major lack of critical thinking skills.
Maybe it can be corrected with so.e positive punishment via shock collar when she doesn't pay her Bill's first before blowing it on stupid shit? -\_(ツ)_/-

gay frogs

kiwifarms.net
She is over 30 and blows her “allowance” on toys on the first of the month. Does this bitch seriously believe she’ll ever be able to handle living in her own apartment?

Also I’ve tried to be fair but her parents are tards for not teaching their only child how to handle the most basic budgeting functions. She has like two monthly bills max and no idea how to pay them. Her parents definitely deserve the parasite they’ve raised her to be.
That’s not an excuse. I never learned budgeting or money management because [irrelevant powerlevel] and after a few years of being broke and struggling as an adult I realized it needed to change and I learned. There are templates online to download, there are books you can read, there are even subreddits dedicated to it.

homewayhalf

kiwifarms.net
That’s not an excuse. I never learned budgeting or money management because [irrelevant powerlevel] and after a few years of being broke and struggling as an adult I realized it needed to change and I learned. There are templates online to download, there are books you can read, there are even subreddits dedicated to it.
That’s my point, you had to look around and be an adult and struggle and grow up. Steph’s useless parents won’t ever put her in that position until they die. I mean yeah it’s ultimately her fault but why would she bother to try when she’s never been forced to do a single grownup thing besides go to work once and drink hand sanitizer.

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
kiwifarms.net
Well, this budgeting problem of Sappy's bodes ill for the formation of her (imaginary) non profit....but I guess the ease with which she begs is a positive...
And I love how she was moaning about being unable to find anyone willing to be on the board with her---no shit, Sappy, hell, I wouldn't even want to be involved in a board GAME with you let alone having my name associated in any way with you.

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well, this budgeting problem of Sappy's bodes ill for the formation of her (imaginary) non profit....but I guess the ease with which she begs is a positive...
Who else reckons Staph's next saga is charity fraud? I can absolutely see Staph using any charitable donations for her much needed slogan pins and getting sent to big girl prison.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino