Stephanie Cianfriglia / Sapphire Crimson Claw / meowitch666 / bigfatwitchbitch / ClayAikenGurl - Obese they/them shut-in, has a harem of serial killers' ghosts, attempted child groomer, womb wizard, hand sanitizer sommelier

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Ruber

I have a plan, it includes you!
kiwifarms.net
I can almost guarantee that this is going to result in Staph stalking this dude to the ends of the earth if he ever puts his dick in her. She seems like the kind of girl who'd think, "he slept with me WE'RE A COUPLE NOW!" only to be disappointed traumatized.

neverendingmidi

it just goes on and on and on and on...
kiwifarms.net
bold of you all to assume this man is even real. what's more realistic, staph lying for the 5,000,000th time, or an actual real life human wanting to stick his dick in the one and only womb wizard?
The thing is... we have seen far too much shit on this site to be willing to discount it automatically.

It’s not like we’re assuming the guy is a catch, in either looks or behavior, just that there is an above negative chance he exists.

PolexiaAphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
kiwifarms.net
Nothing like outing a victim of childhood sexual abuse online without their consent! Who cares about privacy and sensitivity when there's PC Twitter to sperg out on? Who cares that maybe he felt safe enough to open up to you without fear of judgement?

Just when I thought that Staph couldn't fucking sink lower.

edit: this is of course assuming that this dude is real, and not a troll. Which I admit is possible. But still, she doesn't know that. and she sees nothing wrong with this disgusting behavior.