Stephanie Cianfriglia / Sapphire Crimson Claw / meowitch666 / bigfatwitchbitch / ClayAikenGurl - Obese they/them shut-in, has a harem of serial killers' ghosts, attempted child groomer, womb wizard, hand sanitizer sommelier

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

THOTHunterAlice

The dimensional merge is about to happen!
kiwifarms.net
Mozart was a short, pale man with smallpox scars on his face, I doubt he was a womanizer. Maybe Steph saw the wrong movie.

View attachment 1090467
Also wasn't he a ginger? I think the only reason why she wants to ride his smallpoxxed cock is that he enjoyed toilet humor and even composed a song called "Lick My Ass Right, Well, and Clean". No, I'm dead serious he actually did that.

THOTHunterAlice

kiwifarms.net
Exist in the same vicinity as Adam Driver, hate working on the Star Wars films, and be upset about the fact Finn/Poe wasn't canon and/or didn't have more interactions.
So in other words why every fujoshi in the Black Butler fandom REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEs at Ciel x Lizzy. It GeTs In ThE wAy Of ThE OnLy TrUe PeRfEcT bOy'S lOvE PaIrInG!!!!11111!!!!!!1111!!!! Or in less autistic terms, because they have been denied of wank material for their gay guy fetish.

neverendingmidi

it just goes on and on and on and on...
kiwifarms.net
Steph, your bio mother was a crackhead, get over it. You have a family that loves you, which is more than most children of addicted parents have. God, this spoiled bitch is unable to be grateful.
I wonder... If Staph had been raised by her drug addled bio-mom, would she be more or less of a lolcow? I mean half her problems are from being coddled by her adoptive parents, which a druggie definitely wouldn't have done, and the rest is from being an idiot which having a druggie for a parent wouldn't have helped.

Edit: Then again she'd probably be dead from meth by now.

cogsworth

Aren't you fucking tired of screaming?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1092856
She has the worst taste in men, I swear to god. I thought Joaquin would be her type since he's got high cheekbones but I guess not.
View attachment 1092857
ignoring child sex abuse victims while........
View attachment 1092858
wearing a Ramirez pin on her fedora. Exactly what I expected.
I find that it's the little cunty things she does that are most infuriating. The big tantrums, the sobbing about Muh Gender And Cundishuns, that's a laugh riot, but then she does things like this and its like cold water to the face. It just shows that she's really, truly like this. I dunno. Rate me hats, I suppose.

THOTHunterAlice

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1092856
She has the worst taste in men, I swear to god. I thought Joaquin would be her type since he's got high cheekbones but I guess not.
View attachment 1092857
ignoring child sex abuse victims while........

wearing a Ramirez pin on her fedora. Exactly what I expected.
First off staph infection, it's none of your fucking business who Joaquin is getting married to, (besides, at least he has a job and doesn't worry about muh genders unlike you fatass), and two: the guy you intended to fuck? Fuck you, right after he opened up about the sexual abuse he faced as a kid you decided, mmm nah, gonna drop him shows how weak your character is. Rate me MOTI but sweet fucking jesus this doughy cunt needs to see a doctor to get her head out of her cavernous cunt.