Stephanie Cianfriglia / Sapphire Crimson Claw / meowitch666 / bigfatwitchbitch / ClayAikenGurl - Obese they/them shut-in, has a harem of serial killers' ghosts, attempted child groomer, womb wizard, hand sanitizer sommelier

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

cogsworth

Aren't you fucking tired of screaming?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The guy I was intending to fuck

This wording is unsettling to me
Every part of how she has handled this guy has pissed me off. The way she treated him like his sexual agency is comprimised and permanently tainted by whatever experience he may have had and thus the only moral path is to reject him because he's broken or whatever. Absolutely disgusting.

"You were raped? Ew, gross! No way I'm gonna give you this malformed gargoyle pussy now!"

Side note, somewhat related, her incel behavior towards Rooney Mara is incredibly creepy and Russ-like. I can imagine both of them sitting around together talking about how Joaquin is old and ugly and fat and how Mara would be so much happier with either of them than a good looking, talented, kind, rich celebrity.

Especially weird because she's straight. She wouldn't do anything with Rooney Mara if she had her. She doesn't like pussy, she never has, she never will. The idea that Joaquin doesn't deserve to have a pretty wife, doesn't deserve to have someone like that love him, is also just so...nasty. It's mean spirited and it really shows what kind of bitter, rage filled freak she is.

la mort

ejaculation is murder
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If Steph wanted to do crack, maybe she should contact the spirits of John Belushi, Chris Farley, and Phillip Seymour Hoffman. Ghost harem 2 electric boogaloo: fat crackhead addition when?
Completely out of topic but Phillip Seymor Hoffman was one of my favorite actors. Please, watch Boogie Nights and Before the Devil knows you're dead.

Sylvie Paula Paula

Running at 500 "bi"s per minute
kiwifarms.net
What I wouldn’t give to be a fly on the wall at her therapy session. I don’t know how Kylo Ren dies but thinking it could be anything comparable to a frail old woman’s death is so hilarious to me.
He gets stabbed or something like that. Unless that little old lady died in a car crash or was slain in battle, it can't be compared.

homewayhalf

kiwifarms.net
Has Steph stopped pretending like she’s asexual? I have never seen a hornier virgin on the internet, and I used to read r/incels for fun. Everything she talks about comes back to some completely unattainable celebrity she wants to have sex with.

She’s a 30 year old virgin, she’s likely TERRIFIED of sex and never intended to meet up with the Internet dude in the first place. She’s trying to play off her fear as being picky when we know she’s desperate af.

Also I thought she was sexually satisfied by her ghost lovers. What gives?

Vandy

kiwifarms.net
"I don't want to be lumped in with racist Reylos!"
>Hates on Oscar Isaac for literally no reason.
>calls people The Browns
>et cetera

Joaquin was arrested today during a protest against climate change. The fuck has Staph done to better this planet at all? All they do is suck oxygen and produce methane gas. Lolcows are bad for the environment.

Holden Caulfield

cancelled girlboss
kiwifarms.net
The "Goddess" thing is majorly creeping me out bros
It's because Steph has absolutely no life outside of online. She has no friends, no job, and she despises her parents, so she fixates on celebrities/fictional characters who will never know she exists. A lot of people do that, the difference is that they're usually teenagers (PL but i used to do that when i was 14-16) and grow out of it. Steph is 30, her frontal lobe is completely developed, and will always be like this.
Completely out of topic but Phillip Seymor Hoffman was one of my favorite actors. Please, watch Boogie Nights and Before the Devil knows you're dead.
He's very good in The Master as well, which coincidentally also stars Joaquin Phoenix.

Meowthkip

Eating lasagna, making money
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It was in Hollywood but yeah, Steph is a cunt, as usual.
Shid, I thought it was in New York.

Oopsie.

Has Steph stopped pretending like she’s asexual? I have never seen a hornier virgin on the internet, and I used to read r/incels for fun. Everything she talks about comes back to some completely unattainable celebrity she wants to have sex with.

She’s a 30 year old virgin, she’s likely TERRIFIED of sex and never intended to meet up with the Internet dude in the first place. She’s trying to play off her fear as being picky when we know she’s desperate af.

Also I thought she was sexually satisfied by her ghost lovers. What gives?
I think you pinned it. She realized that she might have to commit, panicked, and was looking for an excuse to bail. It's funny, because him having apparently been abused as a child would have been a perfect opportunity for her to have somebody to manipulate, but because Steph is squeamish about actually having to, you know, touch a guy that's not one of the unattainable ones she idolizes, he dodged a bullet.

Requiem for a Shark

kiwifarms.net
Her comments on Joaquin Phoenix are so fucking funny to me. Steph looks like someone tried to sculpt the Venus of Willendorf out of instant mashed potatoes, and she still has the nerve to judge someone's appearance. I know you're too much of a narcissist to ever love another human being, Steph, so it may come as a shock to you to find out that someone's worth isn't determined by how "hot" they are. You're a repulsive person, inside and out.

stuffandthings

Inflammatory Metacommentary
kiwifarms.net
He gets stabbed or something like that. Unless that little old lady died in a car crash or was slain in battle, it can't be compared.
Naw. He dies after using all his magical force energy bringing Rey back from the dead. Seriously. He brings her back, they smile and kiss, and then he drops dead.
I saw it in theaters, and in front of me was a mother with two kids. When Rey and Kylo kissed she whispered loudly to her kid, "Oooh, now they're going to have kids."
Then BAM! Dead. It was hilarious.

Sylvie Paula Paula

Running at 500 "bi"s per minute
kiwifarms.net
Naw. He dies after using all his magical force energy bringing Rey back from the dead. Seriously. He brings her back, they smile and kiss, and then he drops dead.
I saw it in theaters, and in front of me was a mother with two kids. When Rey and Kylo kissed she whispered loudly to her kid, "Oooh, now they're going to have kids."
Then BAM! Dead. It was hilarious.
Wait, so is Sapphire trying to imply that their grandma used her magical force energy to give Sapphire their witch powers or something?

EvilFatjon

Your purchased supplies have arrived.
kiwifarms.net
Wait, so is Sapphire trying to imply that their grandma used her magical force energy to give Sapphire their witch powers or something?
Isn't "I am the granddaughter of the witches you couldn't burn" a pretty known quote? That could be something she believes on.

For real, coming from her, it could be anything.