Stephanie Cianfriglia / Sapphire Crimson Claw / meowitch666 / bigfatwitchbitch / ClayAikenGurl - Obese they/them shut-in, has a harem of serial killers' ghosts, attempted child groomer, womb wizard, hand sanitizer sommelier

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

THOTHunterAlice

The dimensional merge is about to happen!
kiwifarms.net
Is her Muslim woman story worse than her haunted house story? I legitimately can't decide. How often does Staph approach strangers and spout gender label nonsense at them while they awkwardly look for the nearest exit?
Something tells me that the muslim lady was going "this bitch is fucking haram" as she smiled back her pain and fought back her tears at steph's unwashed creepy coochie of crust.

Carnivorous Plant

shut the fuck up about vore
kiwifarms.net
Is her Muslim woman story worse than her haunted house story? I legitimately can't decide. How often does Staph approach strangers and spout gender label nonsense at them while they awkwardly look for the nearest exit?
The haunted house story is unequivocally worse because Staph didn't even try to pretend that those poor people were humoring her. I feel like the reception that story got set the stage for her to start pretending that her unwitting victims don't react with severe discomfort when she starts up with the peepeepoopoosexual horseshit.

Meowzers

(=^• ω •^=)
kiwifarms.net
at least she's owning up to her past now? she said "don't believe most of what they say about me." she didn't say she didn't curse someone's womb or fuck serial killers. i don't know if it's admirable or stupid. both, maybe.

eta: and lol WHAT HERB NERDERY? i haven't seen her talk about herbs outside of putting kitchen spices and toenails in yogurt cups. she doesn't know anything about plants, magically or horticulturally or otherwise, what's she tryna get at

Last edited:

THOTHunterAlice

The dimensional merge is about to happen!
kiwifarms.net
at least she's owning up to her past now? she said "don't believe most of what they say about me." she didn't say she didn't curse someone's womb or fuck serial killers. i don't know if it's admirable or stupid. both, maybe.

eta: and lol WHAT HERB NERDERY? i haven't seen her talk about herbs outside of putting kitchen spices and toenails in yogurt cups. she doesn't know anything about plants, magically or horticulturally or otherwise, what's she tryna get at
Trying to larp as a witch to still to fit in with the kiddies, yo. Also I would say maybe both?

homewayhalf

kiwifarms.net
It’s the opposite of self-awareness to draw attention to your past antics as an introduction. She is so stupid. Just don’t mention it and be normal!

“I’m homewayhalf. I’m loving the farms.
Btw in the past I’ve been mocked relentlessly for my troll doll fetish. Anyways, don’t believe the awful rumors that are out there about me. Because in case I didn’t mention it, people hate me.”

Burn Book

Bye Dush Bags
kiwifarms.net

She isn't owning up to shit, she's avoiding the elephant in the room that is the fact that most recently she's been infamous for inappropriate interactions with minors, as well as for the fact that she's still passionately defending known pedophile Michael Jackson.

A Detachable Penis

kiwifarms.net
She isn't owning up to shit, she's avoiding the elephant in the room that is the fact that most recently she's been infamous for inappropriate interactions with minors, as well as for the fact that she's still passionately defending known pedophile Michael Jackson.
It only counts to owning up if she admits to grooming kids on DA and that she said that shit, not MJ.

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
During the da thing she used the it wasn't me it was mj excuse . I would consider that her no longer defending mj

Meowzers

(=^• ω •^=)
kiwifarms.net
OT but a youtuber i like does a series where she does her makeup while talking about a true crime story. she just did an episode of richard ramirez. i hate that i immediately thought of good ol' stephi when she uploaded it. i never knew much about richard ramirez before The Claw and now i only associate him with her and i hate it *sigh*

maybe she can watch this and get her jollies off while learning how to do makeup that looks good