Stephanie Cianfriglia / Sapphire Crimson Claw / meowitch666 / bigfatwitchbitch / ClayAikenGurl - Obese they/them shut-in, has a harem of serial killers' ghosts, attempted child groomer, womb wizard, hand sanitizer sommelier

cluelessly

not great, not terrible
kiwifarms.net
Her defending MJ as not a pedophile (i won't argue on this matter since I know it's controversial) but then freely worshiping all the depravity of Richard Ramirez is very confusing. Like can only one guy in her harem be a pedo according to her?
I don't know if she even believes he isn't a pedophile or if she just says that to justify her obsession with him, considering she basically roleplayed him as a pedophile on deviantart,

Most of the "famous dead people" she's obsessed with have abused children or were said to have abused children. Before the deviantart reveals I would have said it was a coincidence, now I think she's either a pedophile or has a fetish for them (or both)

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't know if she even believes he isn't a pedophile or if she just says that to justify her obsession with him, considering she basically roleplayed him as a pedophile on deviantart,

Most of the "famous dead people" she's obsessed with have abused children or were said to have abused children. Before the deviantart reveals I would have said it was a coincidence, now I think she's either a pedophile or has a fetish for them (or both)
I've never heard of a pedo fetish before but now that you say it, it makes sense for staph. I guess she is super unique after all.

Rat Baby

if Soros is paying me then why am i on welfare
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's probably how staph thinks her makeup looks

nailedit.png

I think she's just one of those rabid lifelong MJ fans who genuinely believe he's a purely innocent dude who never had a childhood. She's often quick to justify the Ramirez and Dahmer stuff with "I love the people they COULD have been, you can think someone is attractive without condoning their actions!!!" but she never makes those qualifications with MJ. The pedophilia accusations that plagued him in popular culture probably flew over her head for years because she was so sheltered about sex and life in general. She did play him as a total pedophile on DA, though, so who knows. Sometimes I suspect she lies to herself just as much as she lies to everyone else.

Speaking of which:

foraliving.png

Holden Caulfield

cancelled girlboss
kiwifarms.net

Rat Baby

if Soros is paying me then why am i on welfare
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, she's been half-assedly retconning her own Internet lore on reddit lately, but I'm not sure to what end because it's such an utterly hopeless endeavor. Earlier she was all over a thread calling out serial killer fangirls in /r/TrueCrime.

nightstalker.png

jfc.png

So she's no longer claiming her rightfully earned title of Ghostfucker OR having kinky fart sex with the ghost of Richard Ramirez, I guess.

ghostfarts.png

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

MaoBigDong

Pamela Swain Gave Me Ass Cancer
kiwifarms.net
“getting pounded by a ghost” jfc... She’s legit starfishing for her sexy ghost husbandos. Even if they were real how is that attractive to anybody?

Was it Scary Movie 2 where the girl gets fucked by a ghost on the ceiling and shit? She could at least go for that narrative and make herself more interesting than just laying down and taking it.

THOTHunterAlice

The dimensional merge is about to happen!
kiwifarms.net
“getting pounded by a ghost” jfc... She’s legit starfishing for her sexy ghost husbandos. Even if they were real how is that attractive to anybody?

Was it Scary Movie 2 where the girl gets fucked by a ghost on the ceiling and shit? She could at least go for that narrative and make herself more interesting than just laying down and taking it.

Yep, but the difference between the girl getting plowed by the poltergeist vs steph is that the girl doesn't resemble a doughy downie.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino