Stephanie Cianfriglia / Sapphire Crimson Claw / meowitch666 / bigfatwitchbitch / ClayAikenGurl - Obese they/them shut-in, has a harem of serial killers' ghosts, attempted child groomer, womb wizard, hand sanitizer sommelier

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Rat Baby

if Soros is paying me then why am i on welfare
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Rate me late if the link has been already shared: https://www.instagram.com/peetiepolkadot/
The videos have a weird vibe with both the quality and just ambient noise. And yes, at this point Steph knows and doesn't care about Peetie's weight.

View attachment 1110631

The pain of getting molested by Steph's nasty foot :suffering:
She takes the worst goddamn photos. There's a contact number on the nonexistent non-profit FB page, so she must have some kind of cell phone, right? Even the cheapest Obamaphone camera should have better specs than that ancient digital camera she uses.

deathiversary.png

Poor Heath, she never mentions him anymore. Maybe one day he'll find the courage to set himself free like MJ and Dahmer did.

fb admin.png

"Selected volunteer" = Steph under a different name. Why does she think she'll be unable to run social media pages once she's closer to getting incorporated (🌈)? Has she finally realized that Southern Tier Trans Advocacy will never get off the ground as long as it's tied to the name Sapphire Crimson Claw?

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She takes the worst goddamn photos. There's a contact number on the nonexistent non-profit FB page, so she must have some kind of cell phone, right? Even the cheapest Obamaphone camera should have better specs than that ancient digital camera she uses.

View attachment 1111072

Poor Heath, she never mentions him anymore. Maybe one day he'll find the courage to set himself free like MJ and Dahmer did.

View attachment 1111075

"Selected volunteer" = Steph under a different name. Why does she think she'll be unable to run social media pages once she's closer to getting incorporated (🌈)? Has she finally realized that Southern Tier Trans Advocacy will never get off the ground as long as it's tied to the name Sapphire Crimson Claw?
Literally the only thing she's done in her so called charity is post on sm and now she's not even going to do that? Lazy cow

neverendingmidi

it just goes on and on and on and on...
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1108884
Oh look another fucking pin
View attachment 1108886
View attachment 1108885
"90% gay" you mean 100% cishet
View attachment 1108887
View attachment 1108888
View attachment 1108889
Her mom deserves all the weed in the world for putting up with her
Why does she call Adam Driver a sasquatch? Is he tall? He didn't seem that tall in TFA that I remember, though it's been a few years since I watched that. In the previews for the most recent SW movie he didn't look much taller than Rey or whatever.

Then again he also looked like he was slumped in every image I remember.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Azafran90

THOTHunterAlice

Big tiddied demon hunter bf
kiwifarms.net
Why does she call Adam Driver a sasquatch? Is he tall? He didn't seem that tall in TFA that I remember, though it's been a few years since I watched that. In the previews for the most recent SW movie he didn't look much taller than Rey or whatever.

Well according to google, he's 6'02

Screenshot (260).png

Rat Baby

if Soros is paying me then why am i on welfare
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

My guess is it's a fandom joke referencing that 2016 article and she's just mindlessly regurgitating it.

sasq.png

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1111072

View attachment 1111075

"We"
Well, WE know better, Sap.

THOTHunterAlice

kiwifarms.net
So Staph logged on today to announce to the world that she shit her pants trying to lift something today. Yet she still thinks she has a thread here because she's trans.
Granted you can shit your pants when lifting something that's heavy (although it doesn't happen very often) such as during boot camp when lifting a big ass log that even with other people in decent physical condition is a bitch to lift. But knowing steph, her sedentary lifestyle, god awful diet that makes a college student's look healthy, and how her muscle mass is in the negative thousands, she shat herself lifting a fork.

NoFeline

im intersex i have both uwu
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Forgive my ignorance but AGP? Google had no answers for me.
Autogynophile. Men who get off on the thought of being a woman. Huge overlap with many other paraphilias-- bondage, sadomasochism, masking, infantilism, murrsuiting, sissification and forced feminization, et cetera.

See also: Josie

Plastic Inevitable

Actually not a TERF
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So I've been poking into Stapphy's birth family a bit because I'm curious if it's nature or nurture...

First off, I'm not so sure those spelling errors in the obit were actually typos... because I found Champayne's birth announcement. It's also spelled the same way in other obituaries. Ditto the other daughter Noami. Beyond that her eldest sister's in-laws seem to delight in misspelled names AND stripper names! So far I've found Destin and Lafayette and Krystle and Diamond and Cadi and Savannah...

Oh and the in-laws are also prone to criminal behavior! Especially big brother John!
1579976326704.png
1579976440532.png
1579977287789.png

1579977198582.png
1579977374541.png

Finally, I think she and her brother-in-law actually might get along... not politically, of course, but they have other similar interests...
1579976141418.png

Oh and please note the paper misspelled his name - it's actually Brien.
Although to be fair, these are the in-laws, not her birth family... but ol' Rosemary chose to marry a pedo from a family of trashy Serbs.

Staph really has no fucking clue how good she had it growing up and continues to have it right now. Instead she's just going to bitch and moan about how horrible her parents are and how "abusive" they are and dream about her bio family... ugh.

Last edited:

THOTHunterAlice

kiwifarms.net
So I've been poking into Stapphy's birth family a bit because I'm curious if it's nature or nurture...

First off, I'm not so sure those spelling errors in the obit were actually typos... because I found Champayne's birth announcement. It's also spelled the same way in other obituaries. Beyond that her eldest sister's in-laws seem to delight in misspelled names AND stripper names! So far I've found Destin and Lafayette and Krystle and Diamond and Cadi and Savannah...

Oh and the in-laws are also prone to criminal behavior! Especially big brother John!
View attachment 1114852 View attachment 1114853 View attachment 1114864
View attachment 1114862 View attachment 1114866

Finally, I think she and her brother-in-law actually might get along... not politically, of course, but they have other similar interests...
View attachment 1114847

Although to be fair, these are the in-laws, not her birth family... but ol' Rosemary chose to marry a pedo from a family of trashy Serbs.

Staph really has no fucking clue how good she had it growing up and continues to have it right now. Instead she's just going to bitch and moan about how horrible her parents are and how "abusive" they are and dream about her bio family... ugh.
Guess you can take the baby out of the white trash but not the white trash out of the baby.

Sylvie Paula Paula

Running at 500 "bi"s per minute
kiwifarms.net

First off, I'm not so sure those spelling errors in the obit were actually typos... because I found Champayne's birth announcement. It's also spelled the same way in other obituaries. Ditto the other daughter Noami. Beyond that her eldest sister's in-laws seem to delight in misspelled names AND stripper names! So far I've found Destin and Lafayette and Krystle and Diamond and Cadi and Savannah...

View attachment 1114852 View attachment 1114853 View attachment 1114864
View attachment 1114862 View attachment 1114866

View attachment 1114847

Good to know that pedophilia runs in the family.

Meowthkip

Eating lasagna, making money
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's like her phone has a permanent "cursed" filter for her camera.