• ”New Zealands Groundnesting Birds make for great Sleuths”
  1. The site will be going down for maintenance on February 24th for the XenForo 2 upgrade. Read more. (Update Feb-13)
  2. Our official MOVIE NIGHT is running. Join us on DISCORD for voice chat!

Stephanie Cianfriglia / Sapphire Crimson Claw / meowitch666 / ClayAikenGurl / FedoraHippieFat they/them shut-in who fucks the ghosts of serial killers, sings while pooping in public

Discussion in 'Tumblr (◡‿◡✿)' started by Hamplanet Fitness, Apr 30, 2018.

Forum Guidelines

This board is for lolcows whose primary modus operandi is Tumblr, especially those who adhere to severe delusions that defy logic, reason, and science for the purpose of protecting their personal feelings.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum. Your life story is shit and nobody cares.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Don't white knight. Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately.
  • Backup everything! Tumblr is a great shelter for Lolcows because it enables them to delete content and hide very quickly. Deny that ability.
  • Check your privilege every day.

@Meowthkip, @trombonista

Article Available:
The Lolcow Wiki has an article on Stephanie_Cianfriglia
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    Meowthkip

Meowthkip WHA HAPPUN TO MEOWTHKIP, WHO DIS PINK NIBBA?
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  1. https://plume.mastodon.host/~/GuessThisIsWhereIllBeGayNow/life-update/
    https://archive.fo/SGTcA

Imagine finding your lost biological family only to hear "Yes, I'm a troon, a commie and I have a ghost husband. Don't laugh at me or I'll curse you".
    Not a surprise to hear her mother was also speshul.

Now, for the whole future thing, Staph has been told so far different things about her future (even a free tarot reading by @MaoBigDong ), but at the end she doesn't do anything.

• Winner Winner x 9
    • Informative Informative x 4
    Aguas Locas

Aguas Locas Haunted Collector™

kiwifarms.net
  2. So Staph being an exceptional individual IS partially genetic.

How much do you wanna bet that her mothers "struggles" were mostly drug/alcohol related and her "mental and emotional" problems are something like "took too much meth and saw the actual devil, woke up with a half paralyzed face and drug related schizophrenia".

• Agree Agree x 12
    • Winner Winner x 3
    cogsworth

cogsworth it's Faggot O'Clock

kiwifarms.net
  3. "she had been forced to give me up" is quite telling, you have to do some pretty fucked up things around/to children in the USA before the government will finally take 'em away.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  4. I might be alone in this, but looking at the flaming garbage bag thread, or fire, I seem to think of the other. Is steph gonna troon out and move out and go on an adventure?

• 🤔 Thunkful x 5
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Rumpled Foreskin

Rumpled Foreskin Would you pay a dime..to see this?
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. It kind of depends on what exactly she means by "forced." If she means that her mom felt like she wasn't physically/emotionally able to care for a child so she made the decision to put her up for adoption, that's pretty different from the state taking the baby away. But her not having raised any of her four children makes me think you're right and it was probably the latter. I don't know why someone who knows they're not fit to raise a child would have four children, but it happens... Often. In my field of work, I work directly with DCFS on a fairly regular basis and it truly does take a lot to get a baby taken away. People with disabilities and mental illness take kids home with them all the time. The state will only take them if there are serious concerns of possible abuse or neglect (or drugs... Drug use is usually the main one we see). Staph's bio mom not having had custody of any of her kids is highly suspicious and is always an automatic call to DCFS.

• Informative Informative x 12
    kiwifarms.net
  6. The mother and father are careless, so much so they can't be bothered to wear a condom, and based on her face Steph's mother was a heavy drinker. My garbage fire of a cousin knocked a girl up at 15-17 and she was already like 20-something, she had already had three maybe four kids by different dads, all taken away. They're just plain fucking irresponsible and if the state has you on record for being a repeat case, the hospital pretty much calls CPS right off the bat and says "she had another one" because you're clearly still unfit to be a parent. The only thing that could be done is forced implantation of a IUD which I'm pretty sure steps over reproductive rights.

• Informative Informative x 9
    • Agree Agree x 1
    keyboredsm4shthe2nd

keyboredsm4shthe2nd CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES! GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!

kiwifarms.net
  7. What I wouldn't give to see Steph reunited with her long-lost siblings and watch them react to Steph dropping that on them right away.

• Agree Agree x 10
    Meowthkip

Meowthkip WHA HAPPUN TO MEOWTHKIP, WHO DIS PINK NIBBA?
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. It's a great way to guarantee you never speak to your biological family again.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Feels Feels x 1
    keyboredsm4shthe2nd

keyboredsm4shthe2nd CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES! GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!

kiwifarms.net
  9. I wonder if Staph's birth mother is from that same part of NY, and how badly she fucked up for the state to "force" her to surrender her children. My own garbage fire relatives are from a different southern NY town, have popped out babies from numerous fathers, and still got to keep them despite domestic abuse, substance abuse, incarceration, and repeated trips to rehab. Probably because grandparents and aunts are helping. But I have a feeling Staph is exaggerating when she says her mother was "forced." Especially since she had several other children previously.

• Feels Feels x 8
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Bojack Horsekin

Bojack Horsekin I see you

kiwifarms.net
  10. I can’t wait until Staph meets her real family and they reject her

• Agree Agree x 6
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 3
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Uterus Burns

Uterus Burns Painful menopause

kiwifarms.net
  11. I wonder if any of her older siblings are as fucked up as she is or if she got the brunt of it?

• Agree Agree x 3
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    JuliusCaesar

JuliusCaesar problematic roman

kiwifarms.net
  12. Maybe more lolcow material

• Agree Agree x 2
    Uterus Burns

Uterus Burns Painful menopause

kiwifarms.net
  13. I'm so fucking psyched for the Biological Family Saga. Can you imagine being a real human adult and having your long-lost sister contact you through AncestryDNA and you're so excited to meet a biological relative and then Steph shows up wearing her fedora and an exceptional t-shirt and being like "the ghost of Richard Ramirez wants me to order him a vanilla bean frappuccino, he's been stress-eating since the ghost of Michael Jackson started fucking somebody else." What a time to be alive on Kiwi Farms.

• Agree Agree x 15
    • Winner Winner x 10
    • Feels Feels x 4
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    Rat Baby

Rat Baby it's your girl
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. saucy.jpg

• 🤔 Thunkful x 11
    • Informative Informative x 5
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  15. Interesting. She's definitely up there with Wordsworth, Dickinson, Plath, and the like. Can't wait for the poetry collection staph!!!

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
    sis no

sis no aka The Biggest Nitpicker Ever

kiwifarms.net
  16. Unpopular opinion but I think Plath is overrated.
    Either way, Steph's rhyming of "face" with "face" is sure to make her the next Dr Seuss.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Fat Pikachu

Fat Pikachu Welcome to the PleasureDome

kiwifarms.net
  17. Plath's all right but goddam does Wordsworth suck more than a collapsed star. Dunno why people think so highly of his poetry, Nutting and that poem of his waxing philosophical about the fecking clouds were some of the most agonizingly boring poems I've ever had the displeasure to read in my entire life. If anybody's overrated, it's him.

Her poem could use some improvements. The rhythm is inconsistent, and I feel like there should be a line break between "around" and "with".
    But she can't write a good book so I shouldn't be surprised she's bad at poetry, too.

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
    vaporwave baphomet

vaporwave baphomet haven't had a good night sleep since I was born

kiwifarms.net
  18. I was thinking "who does this sound like, who does this sound like..... Oh yeah, Russell Greer"
    Lol

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    Fancy Carstairs

Fancy Carstairs Stoney Baloney

kiwifarms.net
  19. There are a lot of distinct similarities between her and Greer. I feel like they cross paths and intentions a lot. She's brought up a couple time in his thread, too.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Informative Informative x 1
    cogsworth

cogsworth it's Faggot O'Clock

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.