Gross Stephanie Cianfriglia / Sapphire Crimson Claw / Yarrow (Ayla) Brown / meowitch666 / anarchoenby / yarrow_b77 / thedeflowered1 - Xe/xyr ghost-fucker, attempted child groomer, womb wizard, hand sanitizer sommelier - drank hand sanitizer again page 892

flight of ideas

I Live My Life A Quarter Mile At A Time
kiwifarms.net
i daresay she looks almost cute in this picture? 😲
67DBCD7C-3B06-404B-A5CC-B75353A81863.jpeg

Apropos of absolutely nothing, I am once again startled by Stapphy’s resemblance to an actress called O-Lan Jones, most specifically her appearance in a 4th season episode of The X-Files, where she played (you guessed it) a witch. Just me? Maybe.

D8665D79-3694-4A10-B4BF-674EFFF3125E.jpeg

Glittarded Tartlet

PSA to everyone hating on my demon genders
kiwifarms.net
Apropos of absolutely nothing, I am once again startled by Stapphy’s resemblance to an actress called O-Lan Jones, most specifically her appearance in a 4th season episode of The X-Files, where she played (you guessed it) a witch. Just me? Maybe.

View attachment 2065185
She looks like a dumb fat Mary Timony

1B050E3D-0E66-43BF-A33A-C759B27484FF.jpeg
....sort of.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:

Boris Blank's glass eye

And just for you I have a spoon
kiwifarms.net
The witch larping is second hand cringe, you get embarrassed for them on how fucking stupid it is. Like these actual demons sit around with her and play tea time.
She's gone and made her own high school AU of any popular media ever, like every genderspecial tumblrette ever where she's the hottest of the hot thots, the center of attention, the object of lust.

Only with demons from Ars Goetia, Ancient Egyptian deities, and Lilith.
Remember, this is how she probably imagines the demon Gremory:
52E.jpg

vanilla_pepsi_head

Stone Cold Steve Autism
kiwifarms.net
Imagine being friends with high ranking demons and they cant even help you get on government gib mes.

Or how she had one of her demons try to smite Donald Trump. You know, the guy who became world famous, falls ass backwards into money even when he fucks up, and is now enjoying good health and a leisurely retirement with his political opinions being frequently sought after - oh yeah - getting elected President of the United States for a term just to fart around in his downtime. Yup Staph, you got him good. Ironically it's exactly what you might expect to happen if you had the nerve to try and boss a demon or deity if Greco-Roman myth is anything to go by...