Stephanie Cianfriglia / Sapphire Crimson Claw / Yarrow (Ayla) Brown / meowitch666 / bigfatwitchbitch / anarchoenby - Xe/xyr ghost-fucker, attempted child groomer, womb wizard, hand sanitizer sommelier

Fancy Carstairs

kiwifarms.net
I forgot to post this yesterday re: Oktoberfest --

Old people don't have to get with the times when it comes to brand new trends and things like that, if they don't want to. It's like she can't accept that old people who don't care about gender and trans issues exist. Old cishet people exist and they each have their own issues to worry and care about. She seemed offended that old white cishet people want to go to events and enjoy themselves. I forget the term for it but it's definitely extremely childish- thinking that what you think and care about, everyone around you should know and care about too.

Koresh

Waco - It happened, it was wrong, let's move on.
kiwifarms.net

Old people don't have to get with the times when it comes to brand new trends and things like that, if they don't want to. It's like she can't accept that old people who don't care about gender and trans issues exist. Old cishet people exist and they each have their own issues to worry and care about. She seemed offended that old white cishet people want to go to events and enjoy themselves. I forget the term for it but it's definitely extremely childish- thinking that what you think and care about, everyone around you should know and care about too.

She's mad that they're not paying attention to her. But when they did, she got mad. It's a weird limbo that she's in where she's unhappy either way. Even if they did drop to their knees and start suckling her tits about how brave she is for being openly kweer and lgbt and pagan, I feel like she'd still get angry. If you're a human like that, I really don't know what will make you happy. Every single lipid of her is filled with resentment and rage.

Edit: I appreciate her showing her dyke pride by thirst posting over Heath Ledger's tongue. Real lesbian of you. There is no attraction to cis men there. Not at all.

THOTHunterAlice

The feels are too real.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

It's called narcissism and believing the world revolves around you hun.

JaneThough

We are preexisting conditions
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I found it odd that she made a point about being annoyed by the white people there. That's like getting pissed at all the Puerto Ricans at the Puerto Rican Day parade.

THOTHunterAlice

The feels are too real.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Aight, so how many of you wanna bet she'll stomp her ass back into a cemetery for Halloween this year and make another post about pigs patrolling to make sure no one vandalizes it and she'll screech about muh ohpressiuon? Or do you think she'll try to break into an abandoned warehouse to summon demons and snap her neck because the decaying floor couldn't support her blubbery body of grease and shit?

Ellesse_warrior

Plz dox thumb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Aight, so how many of you wanna bet she'll stomp her ass back into a cemetery for Halloween this year and make another post about pigs patrolling to make sure no one vandalizes it and she'll screech about muh ohpressiuon? Or do you think she'll try to break into an abandoned warehouse to summon demons and snap her neck because the decaying floor couldn't support her blubbery body of grease and shit?
I'll be so disappointed if she doesn't. Also, I would 100% watch Staph live streaming herself summoning demons in abandoned properties. I think she'd either chicken out or shit her pants as soon as she hears a floor creak or whatever

THOTHunterAlice

The feels are too real.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'll be so disappointed if she doesn't. Also, I would 100% watch Staph live streaming herself summoning demons in abandoned properties. I think she'd either chicken out or shit her pants as soon as she hears a floor creak or whatever

Steph. Now's the time to prove you are tots a powerful witch to us kiwis or prove us right in that you are larping. Square up thot.

Koresh

Waco - It happened, it was wrong, let's move on.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 966692
They're 14 years old, Staph.

I appreciate that Steph's definition of good true and honest news is that they shit on Trump. She couldn't even be able to name one of his policies or stances, she just jumps on the bandwagon like everything else she does. Why did she capitalize Scrubs? It's not an acronym like M*A*S*H.

God bless you though Steph, you husbando loving cross dressing fetishist, blaze on forever in your love of Klinger. Fuck it, just commission someone for a dakimakura of him. It's worth not being able to buy a months worth of pins for a humpable image of him.

Healing bae

Archimedes?
kiwifarms.net
Staphs been real active on tumblr today. Here’s some highlights:

DEDB658B-9073-47FE-9FA4-DC79CE6765A6.jpeg
She commented on a post that was supposed to be a light hearted laugh at problematic things people do like liking villainous characters or whatever the fuck with some tmi shit as well as something which is... wow. She ate some old mans dinner at a nursing home since fatty assumed he didn’t want it... yikes.
99678FC2-5070-4A03-96F4-B99F96BCFDF5.jpeg
She posted this which I felt like while reading this each sentence got wilder and got me closer to blacking out from the sheer... staphness of it all.
1B3C07AE-87F0-4BBE-8188-19829B53B777.jpeg
Here’s her reeeeing at the idea of someone criticizing a none white country for polluting.
BE9074DD-BE14-4B90-8199-CB8D79C77481.jpeg
She posted this, and for some reason her eyes look crazed to me.
A78128AA-982A-4883-A042-17D66138D213.jpeg
Here she thinks boomers stare at her for acting masculine when really they probably stare because she acts like a fat freak singing about shitting in the bathroom.
A90BC835-B57A-401D-87FE-E58FE4AD9C6B.jpeg
This was a post someone made about how kids on the internet are exposed to fucked up shit way too often, and of course...
D767D5AD-DF37-4F9B-BB06-E2F640CB6DA0.jpeg
...She makes it about her experiences specifically and states that because the Internet didn’t warp her at all (doubt) then all minors must be safe on it and that op is sex work exclusionary? I didn’t know that not wanting 14 year olds to be exposed too much to weird fetish shit was exclusionary of sex workers, but ok. Maybe she thinks these kids might sell nudes like her online and that that’s okay? Since she thinks that’s sex work. If so... yikes. It also gives us some insight as to why she seems to be so ok with talking to minors on tumblr.

JaneThough

We are preexisting conditions
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Staphs been real active on tumblr today. Here’s some highlights:

View attachment 966983
She commented on a post that was supposed to be a light hearted laugh at problematic things people do like liking villainous characters or whatever the fuck with some tmi shit as well as something which is... wow. She ate some old mans dinner at a nursing home since fatty assumed he didn’t want it... yikes.
View attachment 966984
She posted this which I felt like while reading this each sentence got wilder and got me closer to blacking out from the sheer... staphness of it all.
View attachment 967003
Here’s her reeeeing at the idea of someone criticizing a none white country for polluting.
View attachment 966999
She posted this, and for some reason her eyes look crazed to me.
View attachment 967000
Here she thinks boomers stare at her for acting masculine when really they probably stare because she acts like a fat freak singing about shitting in the bathroom.
View attachment 967001
This was a post someone made about how kids on the internet are exposed to fucked up shit way too often, and of course...
View attachment 967002
...She makes it about her experiences specifically and states that because the Internet didn’t warp her at all (doubt) then all minors must be safe on it and that op is sex work exclusionary? I didn’t know that not wanting 14 year olds to be exposed too much to weird fetish shit was exclusionary of sex workers, but ok. Maybe she thinks these kids might sell nudes like her online and that that’s okay? Since she thinks that’s sex work. If so... yikes. It also gives us some insight as to why she seems to be so ok with talking to minors on tumblr.

Anyone else really unsettled that she considers people cautioning children to avoid oversexualized places on the internet is SWERF rhetoric? Should 15 yr olds be sex workers, Staph?