Gross Stephanie Cianfriglia / Sapphire Crimson Claw / Yarrow (Ayla) Brown / meowitch666 / bigfatwitchbitch / anarchoenby - Xe/xyr ghost-fucker, attempted child groomer, womb wizard, hand sanitizer sommelier

THOTHunterAlice

I told you the merge was gonna happen.
True & Honest Fan
Exist in the same vicinity as Adam Driver, hate working on the Star Wars films, and be upset about the fact Finn/Poe wasn't canon and/or didn't have more interactions.

So in other words why every fujoshi in the Black Butler fandom REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEs at Ciel x Lizzy. It GeTs In ThE wAy Of ThE OnLy TrUe PeRfEcT bOy'S lOvE PaIrInG!!!!11111!!!!!!1111!!!! Or in less autistic terms, because they have been denied of wank material for their gay guy fetish.

Holden Caulfield

cancelled girlboss
Screenshot (499).png

She has the worst taste in men, I swear to god. I thought Joaquin would be her type since he's got high cheekbones but I guess not.
Screenshot (500).png

ignoring child sex abuse victims while........
Screenshot (501).png

wearing a Ramirez pin on her fedora. Exactly what I expected.

neverendingmidi

it just goes on and on and on and on...
Steph, your bio mother was a crackhead, get over it. You have a family that loves you, which is more than most children of addicted parents have. God, this spoiled bitch is unable to be grateful.
I wonder... If Staph had been raised by her drug addled bio-mom, would she be more or less of a lolcow? I mean half her problems are from being coddled by her adoptive parents, which a druggie definitely wouldn't have done, and the rest is from being an idiot which having a druggie for a parent wouldn't have helped.

Edit: Then again she'd probably be dead from meth by now.

cogsworth

Aren't you fucking tired of screaming?
True & Honest Fan
View attachment 1092856
She has the worst taste in men, I swear to god. I thought Joaquin would be her type since he's got high cheekbones but I guess not.
View attachment 1092857
View attachment 1092858

I find that it's the little cunty things she does that are most infuriating. The big tantrums, the sobbing about Muh Gender And Cundishuns, that's a laugh riot, but then she does things like this and its like cold water to the face. It just shows that she's really, truly like this. I dunno. Rate me hats, I suppose.

THOTHunterAlice

I told you the merge was gonna happen.
True & Honest Fan
View attachment 1092856
View attachment 1092857

First off staph infection, it's none of your fucking business who Joaquin is getting married to, (besides, at least he has a job and doesn't worry about muh genders unlike you fatass), and two: the guy you intended to fuck? Fuck you, right after he opened up about the sexual abuse he faced as a kid you decided, mmm nah, gonna drop him shows how weak your character is. Rate me MOTI but sweet fucking jesus this doughy cunt needs to see a doctor to get her head out of her cavernous cunt.

cogsworth

Aren't you fucking tired of screaming?
True & Honest Fan
The guy I was intending to fuck

This wording is unsettling to me

Every part of how she has handled this guy has pissed me off. The way she treated him like his sexual agency is comprimised and permanently tainted by whatever experience he may have had and thus the only moral path is to reject him because he's broken or whatever. Absolutely disgusting.

"You were raped? Ew, gross! No way I'm gonna give you this malformed gargoyle pussy now!"

Side note, somewhat related, her incel behavior towards Rooney Mara is incredibly creepy and Russ-like. I can imagine both of them sitting around together talking about how Joaquin is old and ugly and fat and how Mara would be so much happier with either of them than a good looking, talented, kind, rich celebrity.

Especially weird because she's straight. She wouldn't do anything with Rooney Mara if she had her. She doesn't like pussy, she never has, she never will. The idea that Joaquin doesn't deserve to have a pretty wife, doesn't deserve to have someone like that love him, is also just so...nasty. It's mean spirited and it really shows what kind of bitter, rage filled freak she is.

la mort

ejaculation is murder
True & Honest Fan
If Steph wanted to do crack, maybe she should contact the spirits of John Belushi, Chris Farley, and Phillip Seymour Hoffman. Ghost harem 2 electric boogaloo: fat crackhead addition when?

Completely out of topic but Phillip Seymor Hoffman was one of my favorite actors. Please, watch Boogie Nights and Before the Devil knows you're dead.

Sylvie Paula Paula

He's wasting his life and killing his body
What I wouldn’t give to be a fly on the wall at her therapy session. I don’t know how Kylo Ren dies but thinking it could be anything comparable to a frail old woman’s death is so hilarious to me.

He gets stabbed or something like that. Unless that little old lady died in a car crash or was slain in battle, it can't be compared.