Gross Stephanie Cianfriglia / Sapphire Crimson Claw / Yarrow (Ayla) Brown / meowitch666 / bigfatwitchbitch / anarchoenby - Xe/xyr ghost-fucker, attempted child groomer, womb wizard, hand sanitizer sommelier

1579080887679.png

1579080918509.png

1579080959228.png

Rat Baby

if Soros is paying me then why am i on welfare
True & Honest Fan
That's probably how staph thinks her makeup looks

nailedit.png

I think she's just one of those rabid lifelong MJ fans who genuinely believe he's a purely innocent dude who never had a childhood. She's often quick to justify the Ramirez and Dahmer stuff with "I love the people they COULD have been, you can think someone is attractive without condoning their actions!!!" but she never makes those qualifications with MJ. The pedophilia accusations that plagued him in popular culture probably flew over her head for years because she was so sheltered about sex and life in general. She did play him as a total pedophile on DA, though, so who knows. Sometimes I suspect she lies to herself just as much as she lies to everyone else.

Speaking of which:

foraliving.png

Holden Caulfield

cancelled girlboss

Rat Baby

if Soros is paying me then why am i on welfare
True & Honest Fan
Yeah, she's been half-assedly retconning her own Internet lore on reddit lately, but I'm not sure to what end because it's such an utterly hopeless endeavor. Earlier she was all over a thread calling out serial killer fangirls in /r/TrueCrime.

nightstalker.png

jfc.png

So she's no longer claiming her rightfully earned title of Ghostfucker OR having kinky fart sex with the ghost of Richard Ramirez, I guess.

ghostfarts.png

Ellesse_warrior

Plz dox thumb
True & Honest Fan

MaoBigDong

Pamela Swain Gave Me Ass Cancer
“getting pounded by a ghost” jfc... She’s legit starfishing for her sexy ghost husbandos. Even if they were real how is that attractive to anybody?

Was it Scary Movie 2 where the girl gets fucked by a ghost on the ceiling and shit? She could at least go for that narrative and make herself more interesting than just laying down and taking it.

THOTHunterAlice

I told you the merge was gonna happen.
True & Honest Fan
“getting pounded by a ghost” jfc... She’s legit starfishing for her sexy ghost husbandos. Even if they were real how is that attractive to anybody?

Was it Scary Movie 2 where the girl gets fucked by a ghost on the ceiling and shit? She could at least go for that narrative and make herself more interesting than just laying down and taking it.

Yep, but the difference between the girl getting plowed by the poltergeist vs steph is that the girl doesn't resemble a doughy downie.

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
True & Honest Fan
View attachment 1100412
Her parents pay for the bowlcut. And she likes it. Wow.
View attachment 1100413
...don't pretend like you aren't intimately familiar with "getting pounded by a ghost" lmfao

Sappy actually goes somewhere for that haircut? And PAYS for it?? Holy shit! :biggrin: :biggrin: It looks like it was done with a weedwhacker...
How does she manage to look exactly the same in every selfie? Sappy has 1 (one) expression; slack-jawed, dead-eyed, and befuddled.

A single cheeto

Freelance Police Sped Unit
I came here to laugh, not to get full on star wars spoilers :c

But, what's done is done. If Kylo Ren is now canonically dead, does that mean he can join the staphylococcus harem as a new trans ghost boi?

I think that spot will be reserved for his actor, Adam Driver. That means he's safe, for now. Unless she writes a self insert x Kylo Ren fanfic.