Stephanie Cianfriglia / Sapphire Crimson Claw / Yarrow (Ayla) Brown / meowitch666 / bigfatwitchbitch / anarchoenby - Xe/xyr ghost-fucker, attempted child groomer, womb wizard, hand sanitizer sommelier

sharky

Supra Mayro
kiwifarms.net
It's really sad. Even if you're not close to or even totally unfamiliar with the dying person, wouldn't you think of the people it does affect?

More of a rhetorical question because we know who we're talking about, obviously, but it's always awful to see someone you know in pain. Shame on her for her callousness. Even the most autismal and out of touch sped would feel a little something knowing someone else was sad.

Hamplanet Fitness

Fear and Loafing in Endicott, NY
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
sexworkers.jpg

therapy.jpg

stalker.jpg
ableism.jpg
ndk.jpg
dni.jpg
xenic3.jpg
xenic2.jpg
xenic.jpg

Last edited:

Um Oh Ah Yeah

Boo, bitches
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's literally been days and I'm not over the fact that Steph is taking Wegmen's for granted. I miss Wegmen's so, so bad. I know there's bigger issues going on here and shit, but oh my god, you have Wegmen's.
Just a quick aside, but if you're still in the US (or Canada, maybe) you should check to see if there's one near you. I haven't lived anywhere near a Wegman's in 20 years, but I found out last week that they've just built one a couple towns over. You might be surprised.

Osyth Osyth

Hellgender Feminfernal
kiwifarms.net
Staph not feeling disabled enough and wanting to harm herself but not too badly is a desperate cry for nothing but that sweet sweet attention and pity points.

A lot of people who have it worse than her go to work. And yeah, they’re still disabled. ‘Workers’ and ‘disabled’ aren’t mutually exclusive types of people.

Is her mental heath worse than a literal Down’s syndrome Good Will bagger? Is her fucked up vagina keeping her from taking calls in a customer service department? She literally lays down all day and types with her stupid fingers sticking out, tapping away to make those atrocious tweets, but can’t type into google “computers jobs work from home”.

Answer surveys, sped, and finally shut your maw about working.

A Detachable Penis

kiwifarms.net
Staph not feeling disabled enough and wanting to harm herself but not too badly is a desperate cry for nothing but that sweet sweet attention and pity points.

A lot of people who have it worse than her go to work. And yeah, they’re still disabled. ‘Workers’ and ‘disabled’ aren’t mutually exclusive types of people.

Is her mental heath worse than a literal Down’s syndrome Good Will bagger? Is her fucked up vagina keeping her from taking calls in a customer service department? She literally lays down all day and types with her stupid fingers sticking out, tapping away to make those atrocious tweets, but can’t type into google “computers jobs work from home”.

Answer surveys, sped, and finally shut your maw about working.

At least with the Downie grocery bagger your hand sanitizer stock is safe!

Boris Blank's glass eye

Ring the bell, Roll down the street
kiwifarms.net

I'm currently working at my government's disabilities agency, and have handled cases of people who, by their doctors's medical opinions, should have been dead for years, and are still working.

By our standards and criteria, Staph Infection wouldn't qualify for shit.

Bunny at Law

kiwifarms.net
While I get that therapy is important, you better pick up that call if the hospital calls, Staph, because I guarantee your family will be royally pissed if they miss important information or, God forbid, your grandfather's last moments because of your selfishness.
it blows my MIND that she doesn’t have a smartphone, but apparently she doesn’t have a cellphone at all? that’s the only reason i can think of for her to be using the house phone for her teletherapy.

WinchesterPremium

Molṑn lolí
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1411065
...probably because we continually called her out on that.
View attachment 1411066

Staph, you claim to believe that Spirits are real and that you've seen a Native American spirit and that said spirit hates white people implying that all Native Spirits do and that they should be avoided. If that last bulletpoint is racist so are you.

Also remember that story she was praising a couple days ago? "The Eyes of My Mother"? Full of rape, forcibly disabling, and chaining people of both genders into a barn to allow for the rape and disabling? Not problematic at all and a cinematic masterpiece worth recommending. A character with bulimia and autism? Triggering, avoid at all cost. PG-13 violence against animals? Also forbidden.

Having said that Yarrow is apparently right that The Darkness sucks and everyone who's ever seen it hates it for totally normal reasons. She's still doing that thing where she gives everything she likes a free pass for literally anything while the minor sins of things she hates are treated worse than literal rape and murder.

Glittarded Tartlet

PSA to everyone hating on my demon genders
kiwifarms.net
it blows my MIND that she doesn’t have a smartphone, but apparently she doesn’t have a cellphone at all? that’s the only reason i can think of for her to be using the house phone for her teletherapy.

She said her parents don't allow her to have one, possibly so they don’t have to bother monitoring it. I believe it’s related to her DeviantArt deviancy. They don’t seem to monitor her laptop usage though so...🤷‍♀️

The thing I thought was a little off about The Darkness was the premise that the kid’s autism made him like closer to the spirit world so he was able to connect with the demons. Of course Staph would consider that to be a positive portrayal of mental illness, and the implication that people with mental disorders could be scary or dangerous is abusive ableism.🙄

Last edited:

Meowthkip

Danny Devito holding a painting of a Sonichu OC
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She said her parents don't allow her to have one, possibly so they don’t have to bother monitoring it. I believe it’s related to her DeviantArt deviancy. They don’t seem to monitor her laptop usage though so...🤷‍♀️

The thing I thought was a little off about The Darkness was the premise that the kid’s autism made him like closer to the spirit world so he was able to connect with the demons. Of course Staph would consider that to be a positive portrayal of mental illness, and the implication that people with mental disorders could be scary or dangerous is abusive ableism.🙄

That premise sounds dumb as hell.

Also every time I read "The Darkness" my mind just goes straight to "I BELIEVE IN A THING CALLED LOVE!"