Stephanie Cianfriglia / Sapphire Crimson Claw / Yarrow (Ayla) Brown / meowitch666 / bigfatwitchbitch / anarchoenby - Xe/xyr ghost-fucker, attempted child groomer, womb wizard, hand sanitizer sommelier

• Recent downtime due to an update failure. Content reactions and thread highlighting down temporarily. See this if you care.

BoobWhiskers

phantom feminized testicles
kiwifarms.net
I truly don't get why she gets so hung up on her Schrodinger's Vagina anyways. It's not like there's any obvious casual indicators to even legit, significant intersex conditions, as far as I know; it's not like you walk past someone on the street and go 'my god, I can tell that you have genitals of ambiguous size/chromosomal anomalies/whatever'. The only people who would ever be aware of her ~condition~ would be someone poking around down there, and that's limited to basically just her gyno because god knows nobody else who isn't a gay pedoghost wants to touch that with a ten foot pole.

Her claiming a label of intersex, legitimately or not, affects her life in no way whatsoever.

Ellesse_warrior

Plz dox thumb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I truly don't get why she gets so hung up on her Schrodinger's Vagina anyways. It's not like there's any obvious casual indicators to even legit, significant intersex conditions, as far as I know; it's not like you walk past someone on the street and go 'my god, I can tell that you have genitals of ambiguous size/chromosomal anomalies/whatever'. The only people who would ever be aware of her ~condition~ would be someone poking around down there, and that's limited to basically just her gyno because god knows nobody else who isn't a gay pedoghost wants to touch that with a ten foot pole.

Her claiming a label of intersex, legitimately or not, affects her life in no way whatsoever.
Staph had no personality so she collects labels like pokemon to make herself interesting. She also has shit interpersonal skills so inserts her labels into every post to add some level of authority to whatever it is she's said.

WinchesterPremium

Molṑn lolí
kiwifarms.net

Its basically part of her claim to being "Totally NB trans!"

Generally the idea goes something like "If I say I was born a woman, many people won't accept me as a man. So I will say I was actually born both a man and a woman and my parents just chose the wrong one! Now I'll be accepted by all those people!"

In her case, its "Nobody takes my claims of being NB seriously just because I dress, present, and act like a woman while giving myself a variety of feminine names! I can't be just a boring cis woman, cis people are terrible! I know, I'll tell everyone that I was born with no gentiles, thus I was born not a woman and not a man, so they'll have to take my claims of being NB seriously!"

A Spanner Darkly

Wegmens Crusader / Admitted Commie Dyke
kiwifarms.net
it's funny because automatically classing intersex people as ~queer~ or trans is like....super fucked up, actually? being gay/trans is not about having a physical abnormality, if you believe genitals don't indicate gender (which Steph obviously does) then you should be offended by the notion that ambiguous genitals/intersex conditions make someone queer/trans by default, and intersex conditions can be disabling and definitely don't make someone not straight/not the gender they live/identify as, right? the idea of intersex people being "queer" by default has always struck me (and the majority of intersex people) as fucked up.

Judgment Boy

Money or love, which will it be?
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1685903
"My sexual preference? Burning the bible"

View attachment 1685906
Punk is (not?) about how many jackets you own or what bands you listen to punk is fuck the man

View attachment 1685915
Q anon is bullshit want a real conspiracy? Ask the CIA
You know, Steph.

Those patches are pretty tough to read for people with dyslexia.

By your own logic, you presenting these patches for sale is pretty ableist of you.

This on top of advocating for book burning, actively oppressing groups of people just because you disagree with their beliefs, feels pretty Nazi-esque to me.

The council will hear about this, Stephanie/Sapphire/Yarrow, mark my words.

How sad life must be when you've gone so long without any sort of intimacy with another human being, and people care so little about your sex life to the point of no one ever really flirting with you, that you will find any excuse to talk about your "super mysterious genitalia", all just for the slightest chance that someone will see it and be interested to know more.

Imagine being so thirsty for that dic- er, sorry, "soft birb", that you are willing to leap so far through someone's every personal boundary and disregard their likely discomfort, that you don't see anything wrong with announcing to strangers that you "pee out of two different areas". Because maybe by some miracle, offering two holes may attract two soft birbs.

Narc or not, this is some impressive lack of self-awareness, and "my genitals are ambiguous enough to shock doctors" is by far the weirdest fucking flex I've ever heard in my life.

You don't have the fucking Black Lotus of vaginas, Steph. You're not that special, sorry.

Longcat

Antisocial Injustice Wizard
kiwifarms.net
Haven't the majority of intersex people asked to not be lumped in with LGBT solely on the fact that they're intersex, anyway?

I can sort of see why intersex gets lumped in with the alphabet people as it must be difficult to have bits that don’t work as intended and also have a fulfilling sex life, much like how it is for the tiny minority of people with legitimate gender dysphoria. But at the same time, it makes sense that they wouldn’t want to be classed with the out and proud gays and troons, cause having a tiny nub for a penis and no balls or an oversized clitoris isn’t anything any sane person would want to boast about.

Boris Blank's glass eye

Ring the bell, Roll down the street
kiwifarms.net
Maybe she's being subversive by making them so fucking hard to read for anyone that it levels the playing field? :thunkful:
She's still committing ableism by excluding illiterates and blinds, and imperialistic colonialist racism, because I sure as fuck can't see any Amharic, Urdu, or Hindi script there.

PROBLEMATIC MUCH, STAPH? CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE, GURL.

Hamplanet Fitness

Fear and Loafing in Endicott, NY
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
swec.jpg

4c6fa7fedcb79422.jpg

pbld.jpg

gay frogs

Well, just got back from hell again.
kiwifarms.net
And smell like a complete sped who lives surrounded by gross things and "witchy candles"
And sounds like a complete sped, both with her voice and the sound of a thousand pins clinking together as she moves
She's a three front assault on all your senses.
Inflicting actual ptsd on all those who encounter them.

BoobWhiskers

phantom feminized testicles
kiwifarms.net
Nobody wants to hug a smelly potato in a stupid hat, Sappy.
BTW- shame they've cancelled trick or treating this year, bet Sap was really looking forward to it.
Are you kidding me, I was just waiting for her to freak the fuck out on twatter because a kid in a ghost costume was totally the kkk coming for her strong, fierce activist intersex self.