Stephanie Cianfriglia / Sapphire Crimson Claw / Yarrow (Ayla) Brown / meowitch666 / bigfatwitchbitch / anarchoenby - Xe/xyr ghost-fucker, attempted child groomer, womb wizard, hand sanitizer sommelier

Chromeo

Put a record on
kiwifarms.net
Jesus fucking Christ, I thought that name sounded familiar when I saw it in the Similar Threads. I was one of the kids that fell for her lies about channeling MJ's ghost. Seeing this thread is like being dragged down a glass-lined memory lane. I can't believe she was grooming us. And I fell for it. Good god almighty, I need a drink.
1605703404589.png

Ellesse_warrior

Plz dox thumb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jesus fucking Christ, I thought that name sounded familiar when I saw it in the Similar Threads. I was one of the kids that fell for her lies about channeling MJ's ghost. Seeing this thread is like being dragged down a glass-lined memory lane. I can't believe she was grooming us. And I fell for it. Good god almighty, I need a drink.
View attachment 1735667
Do you remember much about her mj grooming stuff ? It would be good to hear about it from someone who was there

Chromeo

Put a record on
kiwifarms.net
Do you remember much about her mj grooming stuff ? It would be good to hear about it from someone who was there
This was about ~10 years ago on the other side of a major depressive episode, so my memory isn't as sharp as it ought to be. Despite that, I do remember being so excited, just refreshing my DA inbox over and over hoping that "Michael" had responded to me/seen my drawings for him/etc. I was obsessed with Michael Jackson (and still am, but I've chilled out a lot since then,) and thinking he was out there and talking to ME!!! was the most exciting thing ever. I was the luckiest girl in the world, and I had an interest in ghosts too, so it was all too perfect for me. Insecure, disabled, naïve, obsessed with everything she said, I was probably the perfect victim.

I hated KAM1988 and Abby and all the other non-believers because they didn't believe Katie, and kept trying to tell us she was fake and a pedo and a liar, and man, I feel fucking stupid now for defending Katie and her crew as long as I did. (I'm not entirely sure anymore if Katie and Stephanie are the same person or not, but they were virtually the same person so ehh.)

I think maybe the worst thing that came of it that might still be out there which haunts me, that my cringey teenage drama is still online and always will be is this traced fanart I drew as a gift for Michael and Katie's ~cherokee spirit bonding~ wedding. I even drew this NSFW art of Michael in a state of undress with like...the worst abs I've ever drawn in my life, and when "Michael" said he was flattered (yet also creeped out and embarrassed) I about lost my mind. I was excited, crushed, and giddy all at once.

I think Ciara, however her name is spelled, came up earlier in this thread. I skimmed the highlights so forgive me if I fuck up here. IIRC she wanted to live with Katie/Stephanie when she got older, or maybe she already did live with them. She was also one of the people who could channel Michael's ghost. I wanted so badly to channel his ghost, I remember being instructed on how to do it and telling "Michael" where to find me so he could come to me and we could hang out. I went to the quietest part of my house at the time, which was the unfinished basement, and sat Indian style on the cold hard ground and tried to not think thoughts so my mind could be empty enough to receive him. I sat there for god only knows how long waiting to hear Michael Jackson in my head, but it never happened. I was so disappointed, I felt like I'd ruined the only chance I'd ever have to actually talk to Michael Jackson. I remember walking upstairs crying and heading straight to my room with my head hung in shame.

Eventually everyone in the MJ circles I ran in kind of left the site, and I eventually left too. I didn't catch up with Stephanie or Katie outside of DA, but I think after the failed channeling the illusion was shattered for me. Either I was a failure or it wasn't real, and considering we're talking about ghosts, I went with the latter.

What's funny is half of the icons in the screenshots of the kids in the "daddy harem" were drawn by my best friend, who was fortunate enough not to buy into it and didn't really get suckered in the way the rest of us did. I'm so glad for her that she avoided the bulk of the drama.

Meowzers

an absolute chad of a lesbian
kiwifarms.net
@Chromeo
jesus fucking christ :story:
i'm sorry you had to go through all of that, i really am. i understand if you don't want to share any more information, but oh my god. please share more stories, i'm begging you. we won't judge you for being an embarrassing teen.
also, what are your thoughts on current stapphire? did you ever expect your idol (well, i guess to you she was just MJ's handler) to grow up into this disaster of a human? how do you feel about her still having ghost husbands and MJ's spirit only recently being divorced and sent to the shadow realm? do you know anything about the supposed heath ledger youtube drama?
also i'm glad you brought up the icons, ngl i thought a lot of them were really cute and i was wondering why a decent artist was drawing kawaii michael jacksons for this disaster group

Chromeo

Put a record on
kiwifarms.net
@Chromeo
jesus fucking christ :story:
i'm sorry you had to go through all of that, i really am. i understand if you don't want to share any more information, but oh my god. please share more stories, i'm begging you. we won't judge you for being an embarrassing teen.
also, what are your thoughts on current stapphire? did you ever expect your idol (well, i guess to you she was just MJ's handler) to grow up into this disaster of a human? how do you feel about her still having ghost husbands and MJ's spirit only recently being divorced and sent to the shadow realm? do you know anything about the supposed heath ledger youtube drama?
If I remember anything relevant/good, I'll let you know. I'm combing the last 400-ish pages trying to see if there's anything that I've repressed. I almost wish I hadn't destroyed my deviantart, I'd still have access to drawings and comments that have since been lost to time. I've still got 4 drawings I made either for her, about her, or at least dedicated to "Michael"/her, so that's something.

1605717332508.png
1605717573061.png
1605717736190.png

Michiie was friends with Stephen and Aaron to a lesser extent, so they're in this drawing too among the DA emotes and the annoying orange for some reason. It was well ingrained in our heads that Michiie's dad was clueless, her mother was abusive, and she went to an overly strict catholic school, which explains the people on the left. Looking back on it as an adult I 100% can tell how at least Michiie was being separated from the people in her life who would've protected her from a manipulator like Stephanie. It's what cults do, it's what child molesters do, and it's what she did to all of us. Michiie was probably the most victimized because she was the most vulnerable, and it's sad looking back on it. I wish I'd known better.
And of course, the one that made "Michael" creeped out, flattered, and embarrassed (and now makes me just plain embarrassed)
1605717875900.png

As far as "current thoughts," I never expected her to...idk, be around after she left DA the last time. Just hearing her name again was shocking. I briefly heard about either her or Katie some time ago on Facebook just after the MJ Ghost Divorce (which is the last string of words I ever thought I'd type) when she was "separated, but still working together professionally." Some rando on Twitter retweeted the whole thing and was like "damn Michael deserves better than this," and since it was a meme featuring Michael Jackson it made its way to me through the grapevine. Of course, the shock there doesn't really hold a candle to the shock here seeing 800+ pages about everything she's done since I last saw her. As far as Heath Ledger, I barely knew who that was at the time, so it didn't really register on my radar. It's not surprising she's got multiple ghost husbandos, and very not surprising she's onboard the woke train now. It seems so par for the course, even though this course is more like a goddamn mountain range.

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If I remember anything relevant/good, I'll let you know. I'm combing the last 400-ish pages trying to see if there's anything that I've repressed. I almost wish I hadn't destroyed my deviantart, I'd still have access to drawings and comments that have since been lost to time. I've still got 4 drawings I made either for her, about her, or at least dedicated to "Michael"/her, so that's something.

View attachment 1735873
Michiie was friends with Stephen and Aaron to a lesser extent, so they're in this drawing too among the DA emotes and the annoying orange for some reason. It was well ingrained in our heads that Michiie's dad was clueless, her mother was abusive, and she went to an overly strict catholic school, which explains the people on the left. Looking back on it as an adult I 100% can tell how at least Michiie was being separated from the people in her life who would've protected her from a manipulator like Stephanie. It's what cults do, it's what child molesters do, and it's what she did to all of us. Michiie was probably the most victimized because she was the most vulnerable, and it's sad looking back on it. I wish I'd known better.
And of course, the one that made "Michael" creeped out, flattered, and embarrassed (and now makes me just plain embarrassed)

As far as "current thoughts," I never expected her to...idk, be around after she left DA the last time. Just hearing her name again was shocking. I briefly heard about either her or Katie some time ago on Facebook just after the MJ Ghost Divorce (which is the last string of words I ever thought I'd type) when she was "separated, but still working together professionally." Some rando on Twitter retweeted the whole thing and was like "damn Michael deserves better than this," and since it was a meme featuring Michael Jackson it made its way to me through the grapevine. Of course, the shock there doesn't really hold a candle to the shock here seeing 800+ pages about everything she's done since I last saw her. As far as Heath Ledger, I barely knew who that was at the time, so it didn't really register on my radar. It's not surprising she's got multiple ghost husbandos, and very not surprising she's onboard the woke train now. It seems so par for the course, even though this course is more like a goddamn mountain range.

Hey @Chromeo,
Don't be embarrassed. Not here, anyway. We (well, most of us) have nothing but sympathy for anyone taken in by Sappy's bullshit. You were just a kid. Live and learn.
Did you know Sappy's PARENTS made her kill her DA and threatened to disown her if she pulled anything like that again? Scared the crap outta her as she was, and still is, reliant on her poor parents for everything.
In any event--welcome to the womb wizard freak show. Take some satisfaction in the complete and utter crap Sap's made of her life. And don't forget to laugh.

Chromeo

Put a record on
kiwifarms.net
@Chromeo about how many people were involved in this, and how many of them were kids? steph says herself there were "a lot."
OT but your art that isn't traced or had creepy abs was really cute, i hope this entire thing and subsequent depression didn't scare you away from drawing altogether :heart-full:
There was a screenshot earlier of all the kids in the "daddy harem," or at least who "Michael" considered his family at the time of his comment (and it wasn't like a roleplay where we all were in on it like 'heehee we're a family,' it was legitimately like 'a family friend you would call uncle so-and-so' kind of deal, except..."daddy." shudder. I'm reading the thread and feel like I need to make it known that the bulk of us did not think it was a roleplay, at least I didn't. We thought it was a medium channeling a ghost.) Counting the ones who were underage that's 8, but one was a sockpuppet of the other so it makes 7, add Abby, Touhou, and KAM who were opposed but in the same general circle and that's 10, and all of those people were between the ages of 13-15 to the best of my knowledge. My best friend who made the icons and was kind of adjacent to all of this bullshit was in the same age group, if you wanted to include her. Then you've got Katie, who's one of the adults, Steph herself, and anyone off of DeviantART that I don't know about. So by my best guess that's at least 13 people, 11 of whom were young teenagers.

(edit: going through the thread, Kam was apparently an adult and someone was 16, so there's that. Like I said; memory not so good anymore. 9-10 people under the age of 16 is still pretty bad.)

Aww, thank you so much. I'm still drawing, actually! I just can't go back to DeviantArt after all the horrible shit that happened there. I've tried a few times since, but it's not the same.
I drew this for the mock Whitevember prompt someone was toying with a few weeks ago, and I also have a thread dedicated to another silly in-joke (i.e; art I can't post offsite because then people will know I browse Kiwifarms.) I'm even still making Michael Jackson art:
1605728046072.png

Hopefully once I can get back on my medication and into some kind of behavioral therapy I can get back on the horse and be as productive as I want to be. Or at least more consistent lol.

Last edited:

mutant clam ?

#actuallylameandgay
kiwifarms.net
i don't miss the bowlcut, but her current hairstyle makes her look just like one of my great aunts. the shirt isn't helping either. it is an improvement over the usual downsy boy who fell in a bucket of pins at hot topic look, but she still doesn't look like the cool androgynous-but-femme hardcore anarchypunk she claims she is.
She did it -- she's become Lena Dunham. (But daresay a little bit better, not that the bar is hard to climb over there.)

It would be so entertaining to see Lena and Staphanie meet a d begin to merge the way old marrieds and pets/humans do. Staphanie could hate Lena for having IRL pretend-fucked Adam Driver and Lena could hate Staphanie for being a cuter potato with slightly better style.
Ah, if only.

Also, dear @Chromeo ... the next time you feel self-conscious about your younger self or can't believe the stuff you got up to in the past, remember: Staphanie here (however unfortunately) exists in the same timeline as you, she's done way worse when she should have been old enough to know better, and unlike you she will never properly self-reflect or change for the better. :feels:

stuffandthings

Inflammatory Metacommentary
kiwifarms.net
I hated KAM1988 and Abby and all the other non-believers because they didn't believe Katie, and kept trying to tell us she was fake and a pedo and a liar, and man, I feel fucking stupid now for defending Katie and her crew as long as I did. (I'm not entirely sure anymore if Katie and Stephanie are the same person or not, but they were virtually the same person so ehh.)
Katie is a separate person. Her facebook and some deets were leaked the last time the grooming saga blew up, early November last year.

Edit to add, Katie's dox is found on page 511 of the thread.

Last edited:

JaneThough

We are preexisting conditions
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There was a screenshot earlier of all the kids in the "daddy harem," or at least who "Michael" considered his family at the time of his comment (and it wasn't like a roleplay where we all were in on it like 'heehee we're a family,' it was legitimately like 'a family friend you would call uncle so-and-so' kind of deal, except..."daddy." shudder. I'm reading the thread and feel like I need to make it known that the bulk of us did not think it was a roleplay, at least I didn't. We thought it was a medium channeling a ghost.) Counting the ones who were underage that's 8, but one was a sockpuppet of the other so it makes 7, add Abby, Touhou, and KAM who were opposed but in the same general circle and that's 10, and all of those people were between the ages of 13-15 to the best of my knowledge. My best friend who made the icons and was kind of adjacent to all of this bullshit was in the same age group, if you wanted to include her. Then you've got Katie, who's one of the adults, Steph herself, and anyone off of DeviantART that I don't know about. So by my best guess that's at least 13 people, 11 of whom were young teenagers.

(edit: going through the thread, Kam was apparently an adult and someone was 16, so there's that. Like I said; memory not so good anymore. 9-10 people under the age of 16 is still pretty bad.)

Aww, thank you so much. I'm still drawing, actually! I just can't go back to DeviantArt after all the horrible shit that happened there. I've tried a few times since, but it's not the same.
I drew this for the mock Whitevember prompt someone was toying with a few weeks ago, and I also have a thread dedicated to another silly in-joke (i.e; art I can't post offsite because then people will know I browse Kiwifarms.) I'm even still making Michael Jackson art:

Hopefully once I can get back on my medication and into some kind of behavioral therapy I can get back on the horse and be as productive as I want to be. Or at least more consistent lol.
You are light years more productive than Staph. Even if you do nothing, the girl's productivity is in the negatives.

Things like this make me believe in karma.

mutant clam ?

#actuallylameandgay
kiwifarms.net
Katie is a separate person. Her facebook and some deets were leaked the last time the grooming saga blew up, early November last year.

Edit to add, Katie's dox is found on page 511 of the thread.
Forgot to mention earlier, but I would really love to know more about this "Katie"/"Katy"/kiddie diddling person's antics regarding the Staphanie saga.
For all the gross shit we know she's done online, and we know about a lot up to and including confessions to multiple instances of IRL sex with multiple underaged kids?! ... you have to guess she's been involved in at least ten times that overall. Iceberg theory and whatnot. A good portion of that shitheap has been Staphanie-related and I for one am eager to uncover more deep lore.

We can bet the tale of their relationship collapse alone is a vein of the richest LOLmilk.
I also have a strong hunch it has to do with Michael Jackson (of course) and the supposed love decohedron between "him", possibly "Lisa Marie Presley" "and"/or "another woman" "on the spirit plane", and these two (other) child-pervs.

* whatever rétarded otherkin/soulbonded spin they put on it, we know it was just the two of them and maybe one other person acting out a horrifying psychodrama on one another.