Stephanie Cianfriglia / Sapphire Crimson Claw / Yarrow (Ayla) Brown / meowitch666 / bigfatwitchbitch / anarchoenby - Xe/xyr ghost-fucker, attempted child groomer, womb wizard, hand sanitizer sommelier

Chromeo

Put a record on
kiwifarms.net
Forgot to mention earlier, but I would really love to know more about this "Katie"/"Katy"/kiddie diddling person's antics regarding the Staphanie saga.
For all the gross shit we know she's done online, and we know about a lot up to and including confessions to multiple instances of IRL sex with multiple underaged kids?! ... you have to guess she's been involved in at least ten times that overall. Iceberg theory and whatnot. A good portion of that shitheap has been Staphanie-related and I for one am eager to uncover more deep lore.

We can bet the tale of their relationship collapse alone is a vein of the richest LOLmilk.
I also have a strong hunch it has to do with Michael Jackson (of course) and the supposed love decohedron between "him", possibly "Lisa Marie Presley" "and"/or "another woman" "on the spirit plane", and these two (other) child-pervs.

* whatever rétarded otherkin/soulbonded spin they put on it, we know it was just the two of them and maybe one other person acting out a horrifying psychodrama on one another.
When Katie and Steph mention the two other women who have been in Michael's life, ghost or alive, they mean Lisa Marie Presley and Debbie Rowe, Michael's two ex-wives. Of course, I don't think Debbie was Michael's ~true love~ or anything, and god knows if he was going to be visiting anyone beyond the grave, he'd be visiting his kids or his siblings/mother. Debbie and Lisa are just easy outs for Katie and Steph to justify why they "can't get ahold of Michael" at the moment (and the real answer is they just don't want to LARP right now, with or without fantasizing about him with the 2 most "canon" love interests aside from themselves.)

I'm sure it goes without saying how absolutely ridiculous the concept is that a famous person's ghost, or anyone's ghost for that matter, would seek out a medium or a psychic over their actual loved one. Maybe I don't know enough about the supposed ghost dimension, but if you could pierce the veil at all I'd think you'd have the freedom to visit anyone you wanted to. Or at least, who'd be able to stop you, if you already found a way out anyhow? I can't imagine the afterlife is a dark hole that only people like Stephanie can pull you out of, and only into their own bodies. That sounds like a fate worse than Hell.

Meowthkip

Danny Devito holding a painting of a Sonichu OC
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Forgot to mention earlier, but I would really love to know more about this "Katie"/"Katy"/kiddie diddling person's antics regarding the Staphanie saga.
For all the gross shit we know she's done online, and we know about a lot up to and including confessions to multiple instances of IRL sex with multiple underaged kids?! ... you have to guess she's been involved in at least ten times that overall. Iceberg theory and whatnot. A good portion of that shitheap has been Staphanie-related and I for one am eager to uncover more deep lore.

We can bet the tale of their relationship collapse alone is a vein of the richest LOLmilk.
I also have a strong hunch it has to do with Michael Jackson (of course) and the supposed love decohedron between "him", possibly "Lisa Marie Presley" "and"/or "another woman" "on the spirit plane", and these two (other) child-pervs.

* whatever rétarded otherkin/soulbonded spin they put on it, we know it was just the two of them and maybe one other person acting out a horrifying psychodrama on one another.

I think we did briefly mention Katie way back in the thread but there wasn't a whole lot of info on her. Steph is just more interesting.

folx.jpg

I don't understand this at all. "Folks" is already gender neutral.

Stop adding x's to everything because you grew up in the 90's and marketing taught you it was the cool letter.

Meowzers

an absolute chad of a lesbian
kiwifarms.net
I don't understand this at all. "Folks" is already gender neutral.

Stop adding x's to everything because you grew up in the 90's and marketing taught you it was the cool letter.
from what i understand saying "folx" is like, a beacon or calling card of sorts? it lets people know that you're Queer and Woke and Super Progressive Intersectional Feminist. basically you're announcing you're in the annoying part LGBT community. i've seen persyn and persxn being used too.

mutant clam ?

#actuallylameandgay
kiwifarms.net
When Katie and Steph mention the two other women who have been in Michael's life, ghost or alive, they mean Lisa Marie Presley and Debbie Rowe, Michael's two ex-wives. Of course, I don't think Debbie was Michael's ~true love~ or anything, and god knows if he was going to be visiting anyone beyond the grave, he'd be visiting his kids or his siblings/mother. Debbie and Lisa are just easy outs for Katie and Steph to justify why they "can't get ahold of Michael" at the moment (and the real answer is they just don't want to LARP right now, with or without fantasizing about him with the 2 most "canon" love interests aside from themselves.)
Thank you for clearing this up! The way they spin and obfuscate, I wasn't sure if any other actual person was involved in the LARP triangle somehow.

I'm always wondering how deep the clusterfuck goes, and have a good laugh every time we find out it's so much simpler than all that.

For example: Staphanie claims to have had an affair with "a married man" who divorced one wife and remarried yet another all while still involved with Staphanie.
My theory is that the man "was" Michael Jackson and at least one "wife" was Katy.
Do you know anything about that episode? Is Katy the "spurned wife" who supposedly ran a smear campaign about Staph? Is that what hammered the nail into the coffin of their "friendship"? Was Mary involved, maybe as the other wife?

LOL please forgive the interrogation!
To be clear, I think Katy is a horrorcow vs. a lowcow and I would not even have online sex with her.
But if we get to hear about some bizarre instance of her and Staphanie having a mutually balls to the wall bitchfit in the middle of yet another creepily sexual internet mind game ... I've already popped the popcorn and poured some digital bourbon. :fapcup: :fapcup: :fapcup:

Chromeo

Put a record on
kiwifarms.net
Thank you for clearing this up! The way they spin and obfuscate, I wasn't sure if any other actual person was involved in the LARP triangle somehow.

I'm always wondering how deep the clusterfuck goes, and have a good laugh every time we find out it's so much simpler than all that.

For example: Staphanie claims to have had an affair with "a married man" who divorced one wife and remarried yet another all while still involved with Staphanie.
My theory is that the man "was" Michael Jackson and at least one "wife" was Katy.
Do you know anything about that episode? Is Katy the "spurned wife" who supposedly ran a smear campaign about Staph? Is that what hammered the nail into the coffin of their "friendship"? Was Mary involved, maybe as the other wife?

LOL please forgive the interrogation!
To be clear, I think Katy is a horrorcow vs. a lowcow and I would not even have online sex with her.
But if we get to hear about some bizarre instance of her and Staphanie having a mutually balls to the wall bitchfit in the middle of yet another creepily sexual internet mind game ... I've already popped the popcorn and poured some digital bourbon. :fapcup: :fapcup: :fapcup:
It was bizarre why she chose to give her ghost lovers these second names. Michael was Peter, like Peter Pan, and I think it was to kind of keep people off their trail? 'Cause if you go around saying "my husband is Michael Jackson" everyone's gonna find you more easily and call you out for being insane, but if you say "my husband is named Peter" it sounds less outrageous but those you want in the know...know. You gotta be on the pulse to know anyone's real names/identities, and it makes trying to add it all up more difficult (maybe it's some kind of obfuscation/disorientation tactic? Keep people guessing and you can tell them whatever you want! Or maybe she's not clever enough for that and it's just Advanced Autism. Hm.)

If she was claiming it was Michael, that would imply he was only divorced once and that he remarried when he bonded with Katie, but at that point he'd have been divorced twice from Lisa and Debbie. I don't know about Heath Ledger or the two serial killers, but considering she was "channeling" Michael during the grooming saga when Katie soulbonded with him, and that "Michael" apologized to Katie for cheating on her at that time, and now they're ghost-divorced, I'm guessing it's that. Stephanie definitely seems to have dumped Katie, and I have no idea how Mary plays into all this.

It's funny, because Stephanie was the "interpreter" for Michael, I never really spoke to her as herself, so I knew Katie better. I remember trying to talk to Stephanie through the SweetFedora77 account and grilling her on how I could be certain it was Michael speaking and not Stephanie saying whatever she wanted. After all, if she's an interpreter, how could I be certain she was interpreting accurately? Katie brushed my concerns off over and over, so asking Stephanie directly was my only option. Stephanie was like this mysterious background person, like one of those stage ninjas you're not supposed to see, and behind a glimmering figure like Michael Jackson, it was like a Wizard of Oz "PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE MEDIUM BEHIND THE GHOST" type deal.

I asked her to tell me something only Michael would know, that Stephanie wouldn't have insight to, so I would know it was legit. And then "Michael" told me about a... ohhhh goddamn it this is hard to write "he" told me about a time he and Lisa Marie were eating cake and he'd dropped cake on his lap, and when Lisa went to wipe it off for him, they Gone Sexual™, basically. The more I try to type it out, the more I cringe because no adult should've shared that information with me. Especially not about themselves (even though it wasn't, because Stephanie isn't the ghost of Michael Jackson, but...goddamn it I should've known better. That is major red flag behavior.) And it's fucking stupid, how would I even know that to be accurate and not made up? If it's something only Michael would know, how would I know it to verify its veracity? And if I were able to verify it, then Stephanie would've also been able to verify it, because neither one of us was close enough to Michael to have any kind of knowledge that wasn't publicly available in the first place.

Meowthkip

Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And then "Michael" told me about a... ohhhh goddamn it this is hard to write "he" told me about a time he and Lisa Marie were eating cake and he'd dropped cake on his lap, and when Lisa went to wipe it off for him, they Gone Sexual™, basically.

That sounds like a fucking plotbunny, what the shit. :lit:

Chromeo

Put a record on
kiwifarms.net
That sounds like a fucking plotbunny, what the shit. :lit:
I had to google that! Damn I'm young and/or old. As it turns out, though, the cake story is from an unauthorized/unpublished autobiography by Lisa Marie Presley, so Stephanie probably found it online somewhere. It's not a common story though, so if you ever doubted her devotion to her ghost husbandos, take that as proof she has very esoteric knowledge about at least one of them.

Meowthkip

Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Her "spell" on October first wasn't even to get Trump to lose. She was trying to assassinate him with magic while he had the virus. So she's claiming credit for magic she didn't even do.

That was what I was expecting her to do when Trump got corona, but she didn't.

She'll take credit for him losing the election but not getting a highly contagious and dangerous disease.

Meowzers

kiwifarms.net
i don't think she's ever gone into the full story but iirc this was about heath and his irl widow, based on the time frame. heath came in around 2008 when she first started college and MJ joined the fray around 2010 when she was almost done with her undergrad. it could be about MJ, though. either way, it's wild that she's involving her ghost husbandos' actual irl loved ones in her spectral drama. that's what makes me think that she thinks this shit is 100% real.
also heath is the only one actually married to steph. the other ones are cucking him lol

WinchesterPremium

Molṑn lolí
kiwifarms.net
i don't think she's ever gone into the full story but iirc this was about heath and his irl widow, based on the time frame. heath came in around 2008 when she first started college and MJ joined the fray around 2010 when she was almost done with her undergrad. it could be about MJ, though. either way, it's wild that she's involving her ghost husbandos' actual irl loved ones in her spectral drama. that's what makes me think that she thinks this shit is 100% real.
also heath is the only one actually married to steph. the other ones are cucking him lol

Nah, she's definitely making shit up.

If she thought she was actually in contact with him, all the research would be pointless. There would be no reason to google an obscure MJ story if MJ was really talking to you. We saw her clearly lying about what happened with the Biker, in a way that couldn't be a misunderstanding and fits in with the fanfiction tone of everything else she rights. She doesn't bring it up in public with her real name attached, except when she also makes a fake name for her ghost (Such as when she threatened Tenney with 'Jeff"), she only goes full in on the ghost nonsense in places she hides her name and face.

Chromeo

Put a record on
kiwifarms.net
Nah, she's definitely making shit up.

If she thought she was actually in contact with him, all the research would be pointless. There would be no reason to google an obscure MJ story if MJ was really talking to you. We saw her clearly lying about what happened with the Biker, in a way that couldn't be a misunderstanding and fits in with the fanfiction tone of everything else she rights. She doesn't bring it up in public with her real name attached, except when she also makes a fake name for her ghost (Such as when she threatened Tenney with 'Jeff"), she only goes full in on the ghost nonsense in places she hides her name and face.
They got pissed back in the day when you tried to talk to Stephanie directly and not to "Peter." Not believing them was basically an insult.

Meowzers

kiwifarms.net
There is no way in hell Steph has ever eaten kimchi.
if she has then she'd know that it's probably the worst food for her gerd. fermented and spicy.

like everyone else i still think its funny that heartburn is her chronic illness that makes her a spoonie. from the sounds of it, it seems like a severe case (she says she's on like 3 medications for it) but like. people with severe lactose intolerance just don't eat dairy and their problems go away. it's a chronic illness and annoying to deal with but not a disability. you can live the rest of your life without eating kimchi or your buffalo wings or beef stew or whatever it is that you shove in your shapeless maw. fucken hell, she has the option to get surgery to fix the problem but she doesn't want to eat a liquid-only diet for a month. the only way i can see something gastrointestinal being a disability are those people who are allergic to everything and live off of soylent pumped through a feeding tube, or have that paralyzed stomach disease munchies are a fan of.

i'm just rambling over nothing because she seems dry on content lately. i'm waiting for her to make her bi-weekly kiwifarms check and see that one of the kids she groomed is speaking out.