Stephanie Cianfriglia / Sapphire Crimson Claw / Yarrow (Ayla) Brown / meowitch666 / bigfatwitchbitch / anarchoenby - Xe/xyr ghost-fucker, attempted child groomer, womb wizard, hand sanitizer sommelier

tofu dog

goffic doggy
kiwifarms.net
if she has then she'd know that it's probably the worst food for her gerd. fermented and spicy.

like everyone else i still think its funny that heartburn is her chronic illness that makes her a spoonie. from the sounds of it, it seems like a severe case (she says she's on like 3 medications for it) but like. people with severe lactose intolerance just don't eat dairy and their problems go away. it's a chronic illness and annoying to deal with but not a disability. you can live the rest of your life without eating kimchi or your buffalo wings or beef stew or whatever it is that you shove in your shapeless maw. fucken hell, she has the option to get surgery to fix the problem but she doesn't want to eat a liquid-only diet for a month. the only way i can see something gastrointestinal being a disability are those people who are allergic to everything and live off of soylent pumped through a feeding tube, or have that paralyzed stomach disease munchies are a fan of.

i'm just rambling over nothing because she seems dry on content lately. i'm waiting for her to make her bi-weekly kiwifarms check and see that one of the kids she groomed is speaking out.
If we're talking gastro and disability, Crohn's disease can get extremely severe and debilitating, speaking as someone very familiar with it in ways I won't go into.

That said, Steph is indeed just stupid and eating shitty foods she shouldn't be so she can whine on the internet. She's literally that joke like "doctor, it hurts when I pinch my arm" and the doctor has to tell the idiot to stop pinching their arm.

Her GERD is probably real, yeah, but it's very manageable and she's stupid.

Lil' Slugger

kiwifarms.net
i'm just rambling over nothing because she seems dry on content lately. i'm waiting for her to make her bi-weekly kiwifarms check and see that one of the kids she groomed is speaking out.
This is what I'm waiting on as well. Our new friend coming to the thread also got me wondering: how would Stephanie react if they messaged her directly? Not that anyone actually should, @Chromeo has been through enough.

I imagine that she would give a strained apology, riddled with excuses and the insistence that it really wasn't her, it was MJ. IRL/on a private social media, however, she'd be shaking with rage, downing hand sanitizer to cope. A "How dare you remind me of how MJ used and abused me! Don't you know how traumatic that was for ME?" kind of response.

eta: Since it happened here on the thread, I think her actual response will be similar (for the last time, I said I was sorry for letting MJ use me like that!) but with a lot more venom. Probably a few insults towards her victim for choosing to spill the beans on the nazi hate forum, as well.

Last edited:

80's Dad

kiwifarms.net
I've made kimchi quite a few times, both in Korea and at home, and not once have I used pickling spice. Kind of sounds like she's just making up what she thinks kimchi is? So needless to say, I can't wait to see how this turns out.

But Steph, if you read this and want some advice, check out maangchi! You can cut some of the harder to find ingredients, but kimchi is way more than just gochujang and cabbage.

WinchesterPremium

Molṑn lolí
kiwifarms.net
wtf.png

Fan theory: She's growing out her hair to look like Adam Driver

Boris Blank's glass eye

Ring the bell, Roll down the street
kiwifarms.net
If we're talking gastro and disability, Crohn's disease can get extremely severe and debilitating, speaking as someone very familiar with it in ways I won't go into.

That said, Steph is indeed just stupid and eating shitty foods she shouldn't be so she can whine on the internet. She's literally that joke like "doctor, it hurts when I pinch my arm" and the doctor has to tell the idiot to stop pinching their arm.

Her GERD is probably real, yeah, but it's very manageable and she's stupid.
Crohn's disease is a systemic condition usually affecting - at least in most of the cases I know of - the whole lower GI tract, but not exclusive to it. It's infinitely more severe than even the worst case of GERD. It needs serious medical attention and regimen, a special diet, and - again, in most of the cases I know of - eventually results in bowel surgery.

On the other hand, Staph literally needs to either switch to a healthier diet or take proper medicine to treat it, but she'd rather claim that sweet sweet disabled spoony uWu cred than do something, anything to improve her condition. She takes her LARP more seriously than her health. She could make it stop practically any time, which isn't possible for a Crohn's patient.

Glittarded Tartlet

PSA to everyone hating on my demon genders
kiwifarms.net
I thought she was using anxiety of having a boss as the reason she’s unable to work and she needs welfare. She even got a doctors note saying she’s too much of a spazz to deal with authority, right? I thought the chronic illnesses were GERD and her muscular delay, which don’t disqualify her from working, but she uses for asspats and to force her way into the disabled community so she can reclaim the word “cripple.”

edit: eh I misread but whatever. Trying to keep her bullshit straight is melting my brain.

Meowthkip

Danny Devito holding a painting of a Sonichu OC
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
On the other hand, Staph literally needs to either switch to a healthier diet or take proper medicine to treat it, but she'd rather claim that sweet sweet disabled spoony uWu cred than do something, anything to improve her condition. She takes her LARP more seriously than her health. She could make it stop practically any time, which isn't possible for a Crohn's patient.

She needs to throw herself a Tums Festival.

Chromeo

Put a record on
kiwifarms.net
This is what I'm waiting on as well. Our new friend coming to the thread also got me wondering: how would Stephanie react if they messaged her directly? Not that anyone actually should, @Chromeo has been through enough.

I imagine that she would give a strained apology, riddled with excuses and the insistence that it really wasn't her, it was MJ. IRL/on a private social media, however, she'd be shaking with rage, downing hand sanitizer to cope. A "How dare you remind me of how MJ used and abused me! Don't you know how traumatic that was for ME?" kind of response.

eta: Since it happened here on the thread, I think her actual response will be similar (for the last time, I said I was sorry for letting MJ use me like that!) but with a lot more venom. Probably a few insults towards her victim for choosing to spill the beans on the nazi hate forum, as well.
I'd wager she'd know exactly who I was if she's reading the thread, especially if she saw the drawings, and would either act cryptic and vaguepost about me or have "Michael"'s spirit suddenly reappear to tell her how disappointed he is in me for turning into an Evil Kiwi Nazi Murderer!!!™, as some kind of form of guilt tripping. But I know now that ghosts aren't real, and she can't lord the spirit of Michael Jackson over me anymore.

Stephanie, if you're reading this thread, I want you to know that the grief you caused me didn't end when you left DeviantArt. To this day, I still have nightmares that people will uncover all the drama I was part of as a teenager and decide I'm not worth keeping around anymore. I tried to delete and hide as many things as I could, and was banking on most of it being so niche and obscure nobody would ever think to look for it, but because of your foolishness, my past has been preserved and dissected for the whole Internet to see. You not only manipulated me and others with the most audacious lies imaginable, but your continued nonsense has made it so none of us will ever be able to live any of it down! If any of us ever finds a shred of fame in our lifetimes this will forever be a noticeable stain on our past, and it's all because of you!!

You're nothing but a delusional and manipulative narcissist. You knew we were kids, you knew we as a fandom were mourning, and you exploited our naiveté for personal gain. Michiie had to go to the fucking hospital because of the stress you put her through, and we all thought SHE DIED! In part because you as your fucking ghost-sona told us she did!! And now you have the audacity to say "It happened, it was bad, let's move on?" Fuck you! It's your fault we can't move on! I hope you choke on your shitty homemade kimchi and you die like you lived; shitting your pants!!

And for the record, if Michael Jackson was a ghost, he'd never in a million years want to fuck you. Get a life.

JaneThough

We are preexisting conditions
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'd wager she'd know exactly who I was if she's reading the thread, especially if she saw the drawings, and would either act cryptic and vaguepost about me or have "Michael"'s spirit suddenly reappear to tell her how disappointed he is in me for turning into an Evil Kiwi Nazi Murderer!!!™, as some kind of form of guilt tripping. But I know now that ghosts aren't real, and she can't lord the spirit of Michael Jackson over me anymore.

Stephanie, if you're reading this thread, I want you to know that the grief you caused me didn't end when you left DeviantArt. To this day, I still have nightmares that people will uncover all the drama I was part of as a teenager and decide I'm not worth keeping around anymore. I tried to delete and hide as many things as I could, and was banking on most of it being so niche and obscure nobody would ever think to look for it, but because of your foolishness, my past has been preserved and dissected for the whole Internet to see. You not only manipulated me and others with the most audacious lies imaginable, but your continued nonsense has made it so none of us will ever be able to live any of it down! If any of us ever finds a shred of fame in our lifetimes this will forever be a noticeable stain on our past, and it's all because of you!!

You're nothing but a delusional and manipulative narcissist. You knew we were kids, you knew we as a fandom were mourning, and you exploited our naiveté for personal gain. Michiie had to go to the fucking hospital because of the stress you put her through, and we all thought SHE DIED! In part because you as your fucking ghost-sona told us she did!! And now you have the audacity to say "It happened, it was bad, let's move on?" Fuck you! It's your fault we can't move on! I hope you choke on your shitty homemade kimchi and you die like you lived; shitting your pants!!

And for the record, if Michael Jackson was a ghost, he'd never in a million years want to fuck you. Get a life.
I don't know if this means anything, but the things you did as a teen really won't make much of a difference in adulthood. Even kids who have committed crimes, they are expunged and able to live their lives. No one will ever hold you accountable for being groomed by an abuser, and while it seems like you still have pain from that time, just know it's not going to reflect as poorly on you as you think.

Staph, however, was an adult who did this, and is and will always be responsible. Karma seems to be getting her pretty good. Look at her life.

grimacefetishist

If only anyone would explain to me why I'm single
kiwifarms.net
I remember someone making a PSA about Katie, and the signs of child grooming (the poem about getting diddled from way earlier in the thread). I asked the adults in my life about the Michael Jackson spirit channeling thing and I was just told to "respect other peoples' religious beliefs". This was a formative memory and event in my personality as an edgelord atheist.

Chromeo

Put a record on
kiwifarms.net
I remember someone making a PSA about Katie, and the signs of child grooming (the poem about getting diddled from way earlier in the thread). I asked the adults in my life about the Michael Jackson spirit channeling thing and I was just told to "respect other peoples' religious beliefs". This was a formative memory and event in my personality as an edgelord atheist.
Were you there back in 2010 too?

Sylvie Paula Paula

He's wasting his life and killing his body
kiwifarms.net
Michiie had to go to the fucking hospital because of the stress you put her through, and we all thought SHE DIED! In part because you as your fucking ghost-sona told us she did!!

Good to know darling Sapphire has always been a manipulative tyrant who wants to keep people in their grasp for as long as possible. That is absolutely horrifying, and I sincerely hope you're doing much better from where you were as a teenager.

Meowthkip

Danny Devito holding a painting of a Sonichu OC
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I would put good money on her just simply pretending like nothing is wrong. She does read the thread (though I don't know how consistently), but she's come across as very avoidant when it comes to her past on DA in comparison to how aggressive she is in regards to Tumblr-era drama. I think this is probably because she had to face actual, IRL consequences for the shit she did to you and many other dumb, impressionable teenagers, whereas if her parents know about her casting a spell on someone's womb on Twitter, it's solely through Steph, and not because an outsider had to come in and get them to intervene.

She might vaguely reference her DA shenanigans in passing but it's usually in reference to them being a long time ago and not understanding why anybody would bring them up, while also sliding back into fantasy by blaming Michael Jackson's ghost for her creepy behavior, thereby compartmentalizing it so that she doesn't have to think on it. That was Michael that did that, and she can just put him in a box and send him away to Hell.

Especially hilarious is that while she was scarring everyone else around her for life, I think that was probably the happiest she's been online. She had people she could call friends, who would give her artwork, who wanted to talk to her, and to do so, all she had to do was pretend to be a dead dude. It's why she can't let go of the ghost harem and the witch shit. She's been fucking chasing that dragon while everybody else has largely moved on.

Also yeah, like @JaneThough said, nobody worth caring about is going to give you shit for doing cringey shit as a teen. Being a teenager is all about being fucking cringey, hence the sensation of looking back on your past and cringing, because you've grown as a person. Anybody who does try and give you shit over it is probably a teenager themselves, or about mentally on par with one, like Steph.

You're good, G.

BoobWhiskers

phantom feminized testicles
kiwifarms.net
I would put good money on her just simply pretending like nothing is wrong. She does read the thread (though I don't know how consistently), but she's come across as very avoidant when it comes to her past on DA in comparison to how aggressive she is in regards to Tumblr-era drama. I think this is probably because she had to face actual, IRL consequences for the shit she did to you and many other dumb, impressionable teenagers, whereas if her parents know about her casting a spell on someone's womb on Twitter, it's solely through Steph, and not because an outsider had to come in and get them to intervene.
I'd generally agree with everything you've said here, but I think the other half of why she doesn't like acknowledging the DA era is because it's the half that isn't as well known and is the more genuinely predatory of her online history.

Everyone kind of knows about the Womb Wizard thing, and while it's incredibly embarassing to any person with a healthy sense of shame Stapphy's never had an excess of that. And it's not that... serious, I guess? It's her being cringy and very Tumblr, but everyone knows that magic don't real and therefore all she really did was make herself a laughingstock and a cornerstone of peak tumblr crazy.

The MJ DA shit is... creepier. It's an adult being super wierd and inappropriate to a harem of young kids, and that IS something that the internet pretty universally regards as both serious and a big fucking deal. She can't cheekily refer to this without raising a lot more eyebrows, and people are a lot less willing to overlook it as wierd shit done when she was younger. So I think she avoids this because it's considered a lot more ProblematicTM in any circle, and rightfully so.