Stephanie Cianfriglia / Sapphire Crimson Claw / Yarrow (Ayla) Brown / meowitch666 / bigfatwitchbitch / anarchoenby - Xe/xyr ghost-fucker, attempted child groomer, womb wizard, hand sanitizer sommelier

swingbatta

aaaaaaaaaa
kiwifarms.net
Even funky looking cats often have some charm when photographing them. I think Peetie's problem is that he's terminally understimulated and undeniably hates Staph. I vaguely remember (or am wishfully imagining) some post ages back where Papa Cianfriglia pulled the "Grumpy dad doesn't want the cat but ends up being the cat's favorite person" card; maybe he'd photograph better if he was with him instead of being forced into time with Staph.

WinchesterPremium

Molṑn lolí
kiwifarms.net
wtf.png

JaneThough

We are preexisting conditions
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I kind of hope someone confronts her IRL. She'd shit her pants. She's such a classic keyboard warrior, she is only strong in the anonymity of the web. She doesn't even go after people with her name, she uses this anarchoenby anon sock. Such a coward.

Staph, actual people fought actual facists and brought actual change. All you are is an annoying mosquito that brings nothing.

Also, you are a child predator.

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I kind of hope someone confronts her IRL. She'd shit her pants. She's such a classic keyboard warrior, she is only strong in the anonymity of the web. She doesn't even go after people with her name, she uses this anarchoenby anon sock. Such a coward.

Staph, actual people fought actual facists and brought actual change. All you are is an annoying mosquito that brings nothing.

Also, you are a child predator.

The potato better watch herself. One of these days she's gonna piss off the wrong person. Sap is nowhere near as anonymous as she thinks she is. Very easy to track her down online through her stupid names and wind up here with all the info.

Lil' Slugger

kiwifarms.net
"A Trump supporter wants to beat me up. Just another Sunday, I guess."

She wants to be persecuted against SO badly. It's so apparent, it makes a kiwi a bit MOTI at times. Especially since you just know the uncropped conversation was probably full of her antagonizing the guy, possibly out of the blue.

Poor Yarrow. :roll:

Last edited:

tofu dog

goffic doggy
kiwifarms.net
Crohn's disease is a systemic condition usually affecting - at least in most of the cases I know of - the whole lower GI tract, but not exclusive to it. It's infinitely more severe than even the worst case of GERD. It needs serious medical attention and regimen, a special diet, and - again, in most of the cases I know of - eventually results in bowel surgery.

On the other hand, Staph literally needs to either switch to a healthier diet or take proper medicine to treat it, but she'd rather claim that sweet sweet disabled spoony uWu cred than do something, anything to improve her condition. She takes her LARP more seriously than her health. She could make it stop practically any time, which isn't possible for a Crohn's patient.

Yep, that's where I was heading with that but didn't finish making the point, my bad. She could 100% end this, as opposed to people with actual serious GI diseases. Crohn's was just my example because of familiarity.

The potato better watch herself. One of these days she's gonna piss off the wrong person. Sap is nowhere near as anonymous as she thinks she is. Very easy to track her down online through her stupid names and wind up here with all the info.

Then she'd just blame the farms for conveniently collecting all that info that she provided freely on the internet. :roll:

gay frogs

Well, just got back from hell again.
kiwifarms.net
Staph is just a dumb lazy sped. I managed my GERD completely by accident when my late 20s hit and my ass started expanding. Turns out eating garbage and eating it late at night is terrible for you! Makes you fat and feel gross! Yarrow please eat a vegetable (sans cheese and butter, NO RANCH). Some whole grains. Drink WATER.

WinchesterPremium

Molṑn lolí
kiwifarms.net

Seriously though, where does her sense of aesthetic come from? She has the trench coat/fedora neckbeard aesthetic but then ruins even that with a bunch of unrelated pins. What?

I like how she's talking about kicking her grandpa out of the house to protect them from the old man. "Sure I'm worried about my grandpa during the pandemic. Worried hes going to get me infected!"

I think she's mostly been messaging instead of calling out lately. Its a lot less fun to watch :(