Gross Stephanie Cianfriglia / Sapphire Crimson Claw / Yarrow (Ayla) Brown / meowitch666 / bigfatwitchbitch / anarchoenby - Xe/xyr ghost-fucker, attempted child groomer, womb wizard, hand sanitizer sommelier

Don Dyker

Wegmens Crusader / Admitted Commie Dyke
"I totally pwned some christian grannies on facebook by being A Transgender and telling them trump sucks, called the cops on some mexican kids who stole my biden sign, and told a local nobody politician that she sucks, what did YOU do in 2020 to fight fascism??"
does she ever think about how stupid and childish she sounds, thinking of these as grand achievements? she did jack shit this year. people were out there dying for BLM and you sat around trying to cyberbully boomers on facebook (keyword is "trying."). she's a character, that gyro brownpants.

also lol @ running outside to scream because of an annoying kid. like, okay, kids are annoying, i don't blame you for being pissy, but chill out. you were just laughing about kids being raped with richie-kun yesterday, you're in no place to complain about them. also, if he was at the disability office, don't you think there was a possible chance he was autistic? or maybe his parent was disabled and unable to care for him properly?
"i risked my life, sitting there with him, susceptible to the rona, i'd better get disability for my efforts." wow, what a hero.

just imagine seeing her waddle out of a government building, screaming, and then waddling back inside. hat, cat shirt, cat mask and blue gloop eyeshadow. i do sincerely think she's got the tism or something else because this is just fucking bizarre and not something healthy people do. but again, i gotta repeat what has been said on this thread countless times before- being autistic/mentally ill doesn't excuse being a horrible person.
when you read between the lines a bit it rly is WILD how much comrade womb wizard hates anyone she perceived as poor

Meowzers

i googled Catboy Biden and actually got pictures
when you read between the lines a bit it rly is WILD how much comrade womb wizard hates anyone she perceived as poor
or people who fit outside the gender binary, (remember making fun of the neighbor with manboobs? and calling randos she meets in public twinks or queers) or not-white people ("i, a nonbinary white persyn, befriended a hijabi mother at the park! isn't that just absolutely unheard of?" "but i'm white, why did the cops target ME loitering in a graveyard?" "i'm going to gather The Noble Injuns and take back mt. rushmore!" "THE BROWN"). very progressive. she's so Woque that she boomerangs back to being classist/racist/sexist/transphobic/whatever. isn't that called the horseshoe theory? whatever it is, it's pretty hilarious.

Chromeo

Put a record on
Or better yet, the cat fight that ensues when there's two who are ghost married to the same one.
That's basically what happened with the Three Jesii of Ypsilanti, isn't it? Some psych guy is like "hey, a lot of people keep thinking they're Jesus, what if we put a bunch of them in the same mental hospital, what would they do?"

Let's find someone else who's soulbonded to Ramirez, Jackson, Dahmer, or Ledger and get them and Stephanie acquainted. Who knows, it might end with another womb curse.

Let's Find Out!

How's the view from sugar heaven, bitch?
True & Honest Fan
1610757540358.png

Suuuuure.

1610757689170.png

Gyro could manage her GERD herself but she prefers to eat shit foods and then whine later.

1610757859777.png

That poor cat. #FreePeetie

Let's Find Out!

True & Honest Fan
umm...
View attachment 1850194

isn't the series about his victims? i haven't watched it so i don't know. but maybe that's why they left out "lol richie met madonna in prison! uwu"
View attachment 1850192
View attachment 1850193
Yes, and the series does nothing to glorify or even humanize Richard Ramirez, which is why Staph is bitching about it so much.

Also death row inmates don't get conjugal visits, so that marriage was never consummated. Thank God (not Satan).

Edit: Ramirez didn't "meet" Todd Bridges, he fucked with him extensively when they were on the same block.

https://dangerousminds.net/comments...chard_ramirez_terrorized_willis_from_diffrent

https://viralnova.com/ramirez-story/

Edit 2: He didn't "meet" Madge or Sean Penn either. He and Sean were on the same block and Sean fucking hated him - although Ramirez was famously a fan of Madonna... he repeatedly raped 6 year old Anastasia Hronas with Like A Virgin and Holiday on repeat.

https://www.inquisitr.com/1914820/s...amirez-i-felt-absolutely-no-kinship-with-him/

Fuck you, Stephanie. You're disgusting.

Last edited:

JaneThough

We are preexisting conditions
True & Honest Fan
umm...
View attachment 1850194

isn't the series about his victims? i haven't watched it so i don't know. but maybe that's why they left out "lol richie met madonna in prison! uwu"
View attachment 1850192
View attachment 1850193
I only watched the first episode, which includes a survivor who Richard kidnapped and raped when she was six years old, but yes, it's about the victims mostly. The fact that she goes off listing all these things about Richard is so fucking gross. Theres a reason they didn't cover those things, Staph. Because maybe the victims should get a fucking voice for once.

Bit of an OT rant, I'm one of those basic white bitches who listens to her crime podcasts and has seen every episode of Forensic Files several times. And one thing I am loving seeing in more recent documentaries/podcasts/books/etc is focus more on the victim rather than the perpetrator. Ramirez, Bundy, Dahmer, BTK, Zodiac, these are all household names. They don't deserve the infamy they have, more needs to be said of the lives they took and the people they effected. Which is why I really hate people like Staph in the true crime community, because they could give a shit about victims, they just want to gush about the killers. The killers don't deserve our attention, they don't deserve to get famous off killing people. The people they killed deserve our attention.

Let's Find Out!

True & Honest Fan
I only watched the first episode, which includes a survivor who Richard kidnapped and raped when she was six years old, but yes, it's about the victims mostly. The fact that she goes off listing all these things about Richard is so fucking gross. Theres a reason they didn't cover those things, Staph. Because maybe the victims should get a fucking voice for once.

Bit of an OT rant, I'm one of those basic white bitches who listens to her crime podcasts and has seen every episode of Forensic Files several times. And one thing I am loving seeing in more recent documentaries/podcasts/books/etc is focus more on the victim rather than the perpetrator. Ramirez, Bundy, Dahmer, BTK, Zodiac, these are all household names. They don't deserve the infamy they have, more needs to be said of the lives they took and the people they effected. Which is why I really hate people like Staph in the true crime community, because they could give a shit about victims, they just want to gush about the killers. The killers don't deserve our attention, they don't deserve to get famous off killing people. The people they killed deserve our attention.
As a fellow true crime nerd I couldn't decide between Feels or Winner. I went with Feels, but you're still a winner for this comment.

Hybristophiles like Gyro are the worst thing about true crime fandom. I'm interested in the psychology behind the crimes, the methods law enforcement took to apprehend them, and the legal actions taken to put them in prison. Finding serial killers attractive is beyond repulsive.

WinchesterPremium

Molṑn lolí

fuzzdew

I'm not going to let it rent space in my brain.
1610757540358.png

Suuuuure.
So which is it? She wants to be perceived as a woman or not? Because I thought to her it was a compliment to be "read as masc" and now she's happy she's not?? Still ugly tho.

That's why Stephanie Harlowe is my favourite true crime youtuber - she concentrates on the victims, their history and just normal things they liked in life. Those people have names and unique histories. Whereas the vast majority only talks about the killer with stupid snarky comments in-between.

Meowzers

i googled Catboy Biden and actually got pictures
As a fellow true crime nerd I couldn't decide between Feels or Winner. I went with Feels, but you're still a winner for this comment.

Hybristophiles like Gyro are the worst thing about true crime fandom. I'm interested in the psychology behind the crimes, the methods law enforcement took to apprehend them, and the legal actions taken to put them in prison. Finding serial killers attractive is beyond repulsive.
re-reading her "fun facts about richard!" tweet and i noticed she calls him by his first name and it just rubs me wrong. calling someone by their first name implies a sense of familiarity. calling someone by their full name or last name puts "distance" between you and them, makes it seem more clinical or professional. she's listing off a bunch of fun facts like he's just this misunderstood buddy named richard and not, you know, one of the most repulsive murderers in american history.
she claims she's respectful of the victims, and that these days that her interest in him is academic and she disapproves of what he did, but like spanner darkly said, if you read between the lines her true colors shine through. she retweets stuff about how he was disgusting and irredeemable but those who know the tale of the womb wizard know she fantasizes about his rotting, stinking mouth on her non-existent coochie.

Let's Find Out!

True & Honest Fan
1610779617694.png

Ghosts aren't real, you fucking retard. Also his father was a policeman in Juarez, Mexico. Not El Paso. Sorry to ruin your immigrant narrative.

1610779716734.png

https://www.marieclaire.com/culture/a35048990/richard-ramirez-wife-doreen-lioy/

1610779751397.png

After having been kicked out of two colleges for the outward expression of her identity, Griffin-Gracy moved from Chicago to New York City. While some organizations, including gay bars in the city, would deny entry to trans women, she established herself within an LGBT community associated with the Stonewall Inn, a bar in Greenwich Village. She recounted, "We could go to Stonewall and everything would be fine, we didn't have to explain ourselves."

On June 27, 1969, Griffin-Gracy was in the Stonewall Inn meeting with a girlfriend when the bar was raided, an action which initiated the Stonewall riots. Griffin-Gracy was a leader in the riots, but was struck on her head by a police officer and was taken into custody. While in prison, she reported that a corrections officer broke her jaw.

She had a five-year sentence at Clinton Correctional Facility in Dannemora for a burglary conviction where she met Frank "Big Black" Smith who had participated in the Attica Correctional Facility riots of 1971. The two of them communicated regularly during her time there, him showing her great respect despite her gender identity. Smith talked Griffin-Gracy through the information that she needed to really help her community—to fix a problem rather than mask it. She was released from Dannemora in 1974 with new hope for her community.
:story:

1610779665777.png

What is this even supposed to mean?

Last edited:

Chromeo

Put a record on
View attachment 1850616
What is this even supposed to mean?
That the viking mythos is gayer and more kWeEr than white supremacists would be comfortable with. Supposedly the idea is that white supremacists, traditionalists, whatever, uphold the norse as this aryan master race that's all about things they idolize, like men being men and heterosexuals and tradition, but Loki being a fuckin' degenerate and idk having sex with horses and posing as a woman in some stories fly in the face of that. It's like a gotcha. "Haha, I assume you hate gay people, but this mythos I assume you hold in high esteem for its aesthetic has potentially gay people when I take it out of its context!"