Gross Stephanie Cianfriglia / Sapphire Crimson Claw / Yarrow (Ayla) Brown / meowitch666 / bigfatwitchbitch / anarchoenby - Xe/xyr ghost-fucker, attempted child groomer, womb wizard, hand sanitizer sommelier

Meowzers

i googled Catboy Biden and actually got pictures
buckle up guys, gals and non-binary pals, yarrow's back on twitter and living, baby.

5C0EDE1E-306F-4B8E-A28B-9BA071925F1A.jpeg581C4FE8-5F8F-4769-A072-412C214DE17E.jpeg
they weren't talking about you dummy

0D0A700F-CEBE-48D2-8828-1D416FD0D751.jpeg
"my christmas prezzies aren't here yet jeff bezos u suck"

42BAFBCB-AA95-422E-B04F-F17111F64673.jpeg
oh boy

7AA45907-D5F6-47DC-A126-E0E568041EF4.jpeg
oh yarrow honey, people aren't uncomfortable because of your dermotillomania

AACD0167-1EAE-42D9-9963-5E3F3AAE8FEE.jpeg7E93AAC3-A0B7-4FF7-9C0D-6D23DF82E875.jpeg
[le fedora m'lady joke]

7CA10523-E091-4EB6-9476-8B831568AEAE.jpeg
there's our stephanie!

5ADDC5A1-9F2A-4053-8F5A-A0E05AACFEF2.jpeg
i wouldn't call it "shaming," i'd call it "people telling you to stop being weird and looking for asspats because your guts hurt"

5691C9F0-C0A5-4336-B8DE-9AA15065442F.jpeg
oh sweetie, we don't call you a pedo because of your OCD, it's because you groomed children online

B4AB727A-D85F-4D3B-B957-266DF7F555CF.jpeg0E9C3185-E98D-46A9-884B-DB85C07767BA.jpeg
ok.

5F278D00-3A5B-4CD7-BE2A-DFFFA1ECBD47.jpeg
cool. good job, yearrow

5FD39B9E-A104-484E-9A80-737B7A3606A5.jpeg
why would this make anyone uncomfortable.

also she uploaded a video of peetie and he's MASSIVE. unfortunately i don't have the sPoOnZ to archive but here you go.

Last edited:

Orc Girls Make Due

Will likely suck your dick, Resident Schizo
True & Honest Fan
buckle up guys, gals and non-binary pals, yarrow's back on twitter and living, baby.

View attachment 1852010View attachment 1852011

View attachment 1852012

View attachment 1852013
oh boy

View attachment 1852014

View attachment 1852015View attachment 1852017
[le fedora m'lady joke]

View attachment 1852018
there's our stephanie!

View attachment 1852019
i wouldn't call it "shaming," i'd call it "people telling you to stop being weird and looking for asspats because your guts hurt"

View attachment 1852020
oh sweetie, we don't call you a pedo because of your OCD, it's because you groomed children online

View attachment 1852021View attachment 1852022
ok.

View attachment 1852023
cool. good job, yearrow

View attachment 1852024

also she uploaded a video of peetie and he's MASSIVE. unfortunately i don't have the sPoOnZ to archive but here you go.
Hol' up. Is she saying she can't perform as a LMSW because she has some bad diagnoses?

Bitch shut the fuck up. You're just lazy and don't want to get a job. There are plenty of clinical workers, social workers and otherwise who work alongside their mental health issues.

I once knew a LMSW who worked after she got over a cocaine addiction and was diagnosed with BPD. She got proper treatment, and still works to this day iirc.

Mental health doesn't define you unless you refuse to absolutely get treatment or it's just that far gone. And honestly, you're not gone. You just sit up and post on fucking social media for 15 hours a day because you'd rather do that because you have the empathetic emotional energy compared to a walnut.

Get the fuck outta here with this "I can't work because of muh neuro typical disorders"

Burn Book

Bye Dush Bags
Bitch shut the fuck up. You're just lazy and don't want to get a job. There are plenty of clinical workers, social workers and otherwise who work alongside their mental health issues.
I think she could actually have a hard time getting a job in her field, because she was fired from one for filming patients without their consent. So yeah, she's making up excuses to hide the real reason.

How is somebody who's so involved in social justice a complete Amazon addict. I know people who don't consider themselves activists at all who gave up on using Amazon, because they find it sleazy, but she's like JEFF BEZOS IS THE DEVIL and then goes and fills his pockets. Amazon is hardly the only delivery service in the world, Steph.

why in the stupid fuck would she put out into the world willingly that she experiences pedo thoughts. nobody would know if you hadn't published it!! she manages, daily, to do the complete horrible opposite of every single regular human behavior. from big and small tasks to self care to pov of the world to how she treats others, she just zeroes in on the worst, dumbest, most harmful, most embarrassing choice possible.

glass_houses

not a bumblebee
why in the stupid fuck would she put out into the world willingly that she experiences pedo thoughts. nobody would know if you hadn't published it!! she manages, daily, to do the complete horrible opposite of every single regular human behavior. from big and small tasks to self care to pov of the world to how she treats others, she just zeroes in on the worst, dumbest, most harmful, most embarrassing choice possible.
It's amazing, isn't it? The worst possible thing she can say or do, she goes and says it. It's beyond awkwardness or autism, it stands alone in its own form of sheer mind blowing. No matter what she says about what, as soon as her mouth opens, as soon as she posts something, before you even read it you know you're in for first class what-the-fuckery.

Meowzers

i googled Catboy Biden and actually got pictures
I think she could actually have a hard time getting a job in her field, because she was fired from one for filming patients without their consent. So yeah, she's making up excuses to hide the real reason.

How is somebody who's so involved in social justice a complete Amazon addict. I know people who don't consider themselves activists at all who gave up on using Amazon, because they find it sleazy, but she's like JEFF BEZOS IS THE DEVIL and then goes and fills his pockets. Amazon is hardly the only delivery service in the world, Steph.
no you don't understand, they're gifts from her wishlists, she's not buying stuff for herself, she only buys amazon stuff for herself if its a giftcard. because fuck you jeff bezos, sapphire crimson claw would never give you xir hard-earned money! fuck capitalism, fuck bezos, eat the rich!!

WinchesterPremium

Molṑn lolí

View attachment 1852010View attachment 1852011

View attachment 1852012

View attachment 1852013
oh boy

View attachment 1852014

View attachment 1852015View attachment 1852017
[le fedora m'lady joke]

View attachment 1852018
there's our stephanie!

View attachment 1852019

View attachment 1852020

View attachment 1852021View attachment 1852022
ok.

View attachment 1852023
cool. good job, yearrow

View attachment 1852024

"People look at me like I'm a FREAK because I pick the skin off my face due to my mental illness! Witness the horror of my bloody wounds!"

*Its literally just a tiny red mark nobody would notice if you didn't point out*

Chicken Picnic

We saved you the last boiled egg!
True & Honest Fan
Been on a big true crime kick lately and binging some documentaries on serial killers. Happened upon a British made series profiling "The world's most evil killers" and been binging for the past week or so. Last night I was pleasantly surprised to get an episode on Steph's favourite boi Ramirez and god did it deliver.

What I was enjoying about this series is that there was a lot of content from professional criminologists and forensic psychologists talking about the ins and outs of the killers featured- lots of going over their upbringing etc. I know that's nothing special, but it was interesting.

What I really felt with Ramirez was that in comparison to a lot of other killers I couldn't really feel a sense of empathy and understanding behind what he did. Like with Dahmer, he was fucking cruel but there was a theme running through what he did, psychologically I mean. He had abandonment issues from his upbringing and the killings reflect this sense of him wanting to keep his victims with him forever, immobilised, so no one could leave him alone. Ed Gein seemed to have some kind of psychotic break when his mother died and started trying to bring her back vicariously through his victims. With both of them, I could feel a sense of sympathy in a way, but if didn't excuse what they did at all and they deserved every last bit of criminal punishment they got.

Ramirez though. What he did was just plain horrific. There is absolutely no justification for his actions, it was just pure brutality. The documentary brought up his upbringing and how his cousin was a Vietnam vet who told him all about how he was brutally raping women and taking pictures of all the horrific stuff he was doing out there, but he wasn't horrified by any of it. He was just a true psychopath with a nice side order of narcissism. The fact Steph chose him for her harem doesn't exactly suprise me, as he had many followers fawning over him, but the fact she openly talks/talked about him in the way she does/did (haven't heard her mention him in a while outside of this recent documentary sperging).

Oh and the docu I watched did mention his wife, briefly. All they said was she wrote to him a shit ton, then they got married. Showed a picture of her and that was it lmao. Felt like even the producers didn't want to give that much air time, because it was just so disrespectful to every victim of his. There is literally no need for 'fun facts' or whatever Steph was trying to pull. He was an absolutely evil man. I don't like to use that word most of the time, because I can see how some serial killers are 'created' by the circumstances and whilst it doesn't justify their actions, I don't think evil does justice to describe a lot of killers. There's a lot to take home from looking at the effect attachment issues and abuse has on the mind when it comes to serial killing, but Ramirez really didn't have any of that shit.

Did Steph maybe go for him purely because she thought him being a Satanist was cool?? I can't understand serial killer fetishism, it just doesn't compute :c

Chromeo

Put a record on
Been on a big true crime kick lately and binging some documentaries on serial killers. Happened upon a British made series profiling "The world's most evil killers" and been binging for the past week or so. Last night I was pleasantly surprised to get an episode on Steph's favourite boi Ramirez and god did it deliver.

What I was enjoying about this series is that there was a lot of content from professional criminologists and forensic psychologists talking about the ins and outs of the killers featured- lots of going over their upbringing etc. I know that's nothing special, but it was interesting.

What I really felt with Ramirez was that in comparison to a lot of other killers I couldn't really feel a sense of empathy and understanding behind what he did. Like with Dahmer, he was fucking cruel but there was a theme running through what he did, psychologically I mean. He had abandonment issues from his upbringing and the killings reflect this sense of him wanting to keep his victims with him forever, immobilised, so no one could leave him alone. Ed Gein seemed to have some kind of psychotic break when his mother died and started trying to bring her back vicariously through his victims. With both of them, I could feel a sense of sympathy in a way, but if didn't excuse what they did at all and they deserved every last bit of criminal punishment they got.

Ramirez though. What he did was just plain horrific. There is absolutely no justification for his actions, it was just pure brutality. The documentary brought up his upbringing and how his cousin was a Vietnam vet who told him all about how he was brutally raping women and taking pictures of all the horrific stuff he was doing out there, but he wasn't horrified by any of it. He was just a true psychopath with a nice side order of narcissism. The fact Steph chose him for her harem doesn't exactly suprise me, as he had many followers fawning over him, but the fact she openly talks/talked about him in the way she does/did (haven't heard her mention him in a while outside of this recent documentary sperging).

Oh and the docu I watched did mention his wife, briefly. All they said was she wrote to him a shit ton, then they got married. Showed a picture of her and that was it lmao. Felt like even the producers didn't want to give that much air time, because it was just so disrespectful to every victim of his. There is literally no need for 'fun facts' or whatever Steph was trying to pull. He was an absolutely evil man. I don't like to use that word most of the time, because I can see how some serial killers are 'created' by the circumstances and whilst it doesn't justify their actions, I don't think evil does justice to describe a lot of killers. There's a lot to take home from looking at the effect attachment issues and abuse has on the mind when it comes to serial killing, but Ramirez really didn't have any of that shit.

Did Steph maybe go for him purely because she thought him being a Satanist was cool?? I can't understand serial killer fetishism, it just doesn't compute :c
Likely answer: Maybe it's because nobody else stans him (for good reason) and she wanted to be different.
Scary answer: in another life, Stephanie would be a serial killer, and sees herself in Ramirez.