Gross Stephanie Cianfriglia / Sapphire Crimson Claw / Yarrow (Ayla) Brown / meowitch666 / bigfatwitchbitch / anarchoenby - Xe/xyr ghost-fucker, attempted child groomer, womb wizard, hand sanitizer sommelier

Chicken Picnic

We saved you the last boiled egg!
True & Honest Fan
Been on a big true crime kick lately and binging some documentaries on serial killers. Happened upon a British made series profiling "The world's most evil killers" and been binging for the past week or so. Last night I was pleasantly surprised to get an episode on Steph's favourite boi Ramirez and god did it deliver.

What I was enjoying about this series is that there was a lot of content from professional criminologists and forensic psychologists talking about the ins and outs of the killers featured- lots of going over their upbringing etc. I know that's nothing special, but it was interesting.

What I really felt with Ramirez was that in comparison to a lot of other killers I couldn't really feel a sense of empathy and understanding behind what he did. Like with Dahmer, he was fucking cruel but there was a theme running through what he did, psychologically I mean. He had abandonment issues from his upbringing and the killings reflect this sense of him wanting to keep his victims with him forever, immobilised, so no one could leave him alone. Ed Gein seemed to have some kind of psychotic break when his mother died and started trying to bring her back vicariously through his victims. With both of them, I could feel a sense of sympathy in a way, but if didn't excuse what they did at all and they deserved every last bit of criminal punishment they got.

Ramirez though. What he did was just plain horrific. There is absolutely no justification for his actions, it was just pure brutality. The documentary brought up his upbringing and how his cousin was a Vietnam vet who told him all about how he was brutally raping women and taking pictures of all the horrific stuff he was doing out there, but he wasn't horrified by any of it. He was just a true psychopath with a nice side order of narcissism. The fact Steph chose him for her harem doesn't exactly suprise me, as he had many followers fawning over him, but the fact she openly talks/talked about him in the way she does/did (haven't heard her mention him in a while outside of this recent documentary sperging).

Oh and the docu I watched did mention his wife, briefly. All they said was she wrote to him a shit ton, then they got married. Showed a picture of her and that was it lmao. Felt like even the producers didn't want to give that much air time, because it was just so disrespectful to every victim of his. There is literally no need for 'fun facts' or whatever Steph was trying to pull. He was an absolutely evil man. I don't like to use that word most of the time, because I can see how some serial killers are 'created' by the circumstances and whilst it doesn't justify their actions, I don't think evil does justice to describe a lot of killers. There's a lot to take home from looking at the effect attachment issues and abuse has on the mind when it comes to serial killing, but Ramirez really didn't have any of that shit.

Did Steph maybe go for him purely because she thought him being a Satanist was cool?? I can't understand serial killer fetishism, it just doesn't compute :c

Chromeo

Put a record on
Been on a big true crime kick lately and binging some documentaries on serial killers. Happened upon a British made series profiling "The world's most evil killers" and been binging for the past week or so. Last night I was pleasantly surprised to get an episode on Steph's favourite boi Ramirez and god did it deliver.

What I was enjoying about this series is that there was a lot of content from professional criminologists and forensic psychologists talking about the ins and outs of the killers featured- lots of going over their upbringing etc. I know that's nothing special, but it was interesting.

What I really felt with Ramirez was that in comparison to a lot of other killers I couldn't really feel a sense of empathy and understanding behind what he did. Like with Dahmer, he was fucking cruel but there was a theme running through what he did, psychologically I mean. He had abandonment issues from his upbringing and the killings reflect this sense of him wanting to keep his victims with him forever, immobilised, so no one could leave him alone. Ed Gein seemed to have some kind of psychotic break when his mother died and started trying to bring her back vicariously through his victims. With both of them, I could feel a sense of sympathy in a way, but if didn't excuse what they did at all and they deserved every last bit of criminal punishment they got.

Ramirez though. What he did was just plain horrific. There is absolutely no justification for his actions, it was just pure brutality. The documentary brought up his upbringing and how his cousin was a Vietnam vet who told him all about how he was brutally raping women and taking pictures of all the horrific stuff he was doing out there, but he wasn't horrified by any of it. He was just a true psychopath with a nice side order of narcissism. The fact Steph chose him for her harem doesn't exactly suprise me, as he had many followers fawning over him, but the fact she openly talks/talked about him in the way she does/did (haven't heard her mention him in a while outside of this recent documentary sperging).

Oh and the docu I watched did mention his wife, briefly. All they said was she wrote to him a shit ton, then they got married. Showed a picture of her and that was it lmao. Felt like even the producers didn't want to give that much air time, because it was just so disrespectful to every victim of his. There is literally no need for 'fun facts' or whatever Steph was trying to pull. He was an absolutely evil man. I don't like to use that word most of the time, because I can see how some serial killers are 'created' by the circumstances and whilst it doesn't justify their actions, I don't think evil does justice to describe a lot of killers. There's a lot to take home from looking at the effect attachment issues and abuse has on the mind when it comes to serial killing, but Ramirez really didn't have any of that shit.

Did Steph maybe go for him purely because she thought him being a Satanist was cool?? I can't understand serial killer fetishism, it just doesn't compute :c
Likely answer: Maybe it's because nobody else stans him (for good reason) and she wanted to be different.
Scary answer: in another life, Stephanie would be a serial killer, and sees herself in Ramirez.

Boris Blank's glass eye

And just for you I have a spoon
She’d immediately get caught because she’d announce her serial killer pride via fedora pins.
She'd send the police all kinds of POO POO PEE PEE A DEMON I SUMMON TO TAKE THEE letters and shit herself at the sight of a traffic cop.
"-Uh, ma'am, are you okay? You just shat yourself...
-DON'T MISGENDER ME, YOU FASCIST PIG! STOP BODYSHAMING ME! ACAB ACAB ACAB!"

Meowzers

i googled Catboy Biden and actually got pictures
Likely answer: Maybe it's because nobody else stans him (for good reason) and she wanted to be different.
Scary answer: in another life, Stephanie would be a serial killer, and sees herself in Ramirez.
real answer: she thinks he's hot and he likes satan and that's enough for her. she wants to be a queen succubus edgy gawth, and what's edgier than fucking the ghost of sexy murderer satanist?

anyway she uploaded a video of peetie playing. it's good that he's exercising, but it's just sad and sickening how huge he's gotten. he's not cute-chubby anymore, he's long passed that. this is animal hoarder kill-them-with-kindness huge. i didn't think his chubbiness was that bad a few hundred pages ago and people were clutching their pearls over a slightly chunky cat, but now i'm on the save peetie bandwagon.

EDIT: i am SO happy womb wyzard is back on twitter. this is the content i missed :heart-full:
6F669931-A56C-4203-85B6-6735C8C2B151.jpeg
sure. it's because you look mean.

0F8B3F4C-2167-4A41-A4E6-A61A540D506C.jpeg
nobody takes qanon seriously, and no one takes you seriously. i'm going to keep making fun of your ghost lovers.

DB8D857C-8CD5-404D-93E0-265F3EB949ED.jpeg
hold on....

E4C18355-8406-4420-9669-F3FB177E14EA.jpeg
i don't even have to bother uploading the full picture, it's the same exact quality in the thumbnail. i don't know nothin about no witchcraft, but i know this is an ugly ass altar.

BE75DC10-6DB2-4C0F-9E91-70CF24CB6967.jpeg
...you're a social worker but also too disabled to work? pick one or the other yarrow

there's also a few more sad videos of peetie attempting to play for 5 seconds before he gets tired/staphy gets bored, and shilling her ugly patches.

Last edited:

NobleGreyHorse

This thing here is called a custom title.
The fact Steph chose him for her harem doesn't exactly suprise me, as he had many followers fawning over him, but the fact she openly talks/talked about him in the way she does/did (haven't heard her mention him in a while outside of this recent documentary sperging).
I just got done watching the Netflix doc, and I think all of this can be summed up by the woman (I can't remember whether she was a surviving victim or a family member of a victim) who said of his groupies, in total disgust, "I just think they're the dumbest bitches ever." I think that says a lot about how the world in general views every single hybristophiliac. I do think it's interesting with regard to Stapphy's particular mental fuckups how he wasn't an uwu downy-cheeked teen like e.g. Harris and Klebold. He was an unkempt loser whose remaining teeth were stained. Maybe that actually arouses her, though? Those who smell together rule hell together?

Regardless, the Ramirez victim who was six at the time had more courage when she was six than Stapphy, for all her fronting, does now.

JaneThough

We are preexisting conditions
True & Honest Fan
real answer: she thinks he's hot and he likes satan and that's enough for her. she wants to be a queen succubus edgy gawth, and what's edgier than fucking the ghost of sexy murderer satanist?

anyway she uploaded a video of peetie playing. it's good that he's exercising, but it's just sad and sickening how huge he's gotten. he's not cute-chubby anymore, he's long passed that. this is animal hoarder kill-them-with-kindness huge. i didn't think his chubbiness was that bad a few hundred pages ago and people were clutching their pearls over a slightly chunky cat, but now i'm on the save peetie bandwagon.

EDIT: i am SO happy womb wyzard is back on twitter. this is the content i missed :heart-full:
View attachment 1855502
sure. it's because you look mean.

View attachment 1855503
nobody takes qanon seriously, and no one takes you seriously. i'm going to keep making fun of your ghost lovers.

View attachment 1855505
hold on....

View attachment 1855506
i don't even have to bother uploading the full picture, it's the same exact quality in the thumbnail. i don't know nothin about no witchcraft, but i know this is an ugly ass altar.

View attachment 1855507
...you're a social worker but also too disabled to work? pick one or the other yarrow

there's also a few more sad videos of peetie attempting to play for 5 seconds before he gets tired/staphy gets bored, and shilling her ugly patches.
Staph: "I'm super mean, no one would ever approach me. I'm the toughest"
Also Staph: "OMG someone touched my Biden sign! HELP! POLICE!!"

Azafran90

Can't wait for people to shut up about COVID
Screenshot_20210119-151816_Chrome.jpg
That's a good amount of ageism coming from miss woke.
Jesus christ, how can she be so entitled? "I was more educated than my bosses" sure thing, Jan.
And she was miserable there because she wasn't treated like a super special present from god as she expected.
This woman needs a beating. Either from life or from her parents.

Don Dyker

Wegmens Crusader / Admitted Commie Dyke
Jesus christ, how can she be so entitled? "I was more educated than my bosses" sure thing, Jan.
And she was miserable there because she wasn't treated like a super special present from god as she expected.
This woman needs a beating. Either from life or from her parents.
What’s crazy is that she doesn’t object to the teenagers working in 100 degrees, or the actual patients being as severe risk of heat stroke and the like. No no. It’s all about her.
(Not to beat a dead horse but man Stephanie hates minimum wage workers.)

wait eta the funniest thing is that post about Wendy’s etc is literally about how people who have never worked minimum wage don’t understand what it’s like and now Steph is being like “I did work minimum wage and it was wrong because I personally deserved better” not because like, minimum wage jobs are shitty

BoobWhiskers

phantom feminized testicles
What’s crazy is that she doesn’t object to the teenagers working in 100 degrees, or the actual patients being as severe risk of heat stroke and the like. No no. It’s all about her.
(Not to beat a dead horse but man Stephanie hates minimum wage workers.)
"I was so offended by having a job that it radicalized me and I tried to chug hand sanitizer"
Awfully bougie attitude, isn't it? I'd love to know what Stapphy thinks her role in her luxury space communism fantasy would be.

BoobWhiskers

phantom feminized testicles
Disappointed that Steph is finally back on Twitter and has a crossover with Rabbie the same day that Rabbie blocks Lou Gags.

Steph/Lou is my dream crossover and Rabbie could have been the bridge!
I hate that we have Kiwifarms cowshipping now of all things, but ngl I also desperately want to see the products of Stapph/Lou crossover. She wants soft birb. He looks like someone who wants to wear your skin as a coat, AND he has shitty teeth. He's perfect for her.
1818902-8e5d6f04bb19ddab76d9a5fcb9932efc.jpg
tumblr_nnnlamrjAJ1s0xig4o3_r1_500.jpg