Gross Stephanie Cianfriglia / Sapphire Crimson Claw / Yarrow (Ayla) Brown / meowitch666 / bigfatwitchbitch / anarchoenby - Xe/xyr ghost-fucker, attempted child groomer, womb wizard, hand sanitizer sommelier

WinchesterPremium

Molṑn lolí
View attachment 1857589
That's cause your dumbass couldn't be trusted to do more than clean.

View attachment 1857590
That's a good amount of ageism coming from miss woke.

View attachment 1857591View attachment 1857592
Hahahaha more demon adventures. Did you screw Richard while you were there?

View attachment 1857593View attachment 1857594
Didn't someone bring this up here and how if it's done wrong its poisonous?

She really thinks she's too good to work. "I was overworked FOUR WHOLE DAYS A WEEK!". I can't find her exact job, but how did she get paid $7.25 an hour in New York? Was her job an internship that had exemption from the state's minimum wage laws? That would be why everyone doing it is a teenager Yarrow.

Being more educated than your boss *does* mean nothing. You arn't better than them because you went to more school. It seems weird to assume your boss doesn't have a bachelor's degree when they're presumably some type of nurse (unless she meant the head custodian?)

That was me

wtf.png

Specifically it causes liver cancer, so it is a bit slower than screwing up a recipe and poisoning yourself. Violating an FDA warning is, however, the most anachronistic thing she has ever done.

brooky

i'm brecki and so can you
View attachment 1857589
That's cause your dumbass couldn't be trusted to do more than clean.

View attachment 1857590
That's a good amount of ageism coming from miss woke.

View attachment 1857591View attachment 1857592
Hahahaha more demon adventures. Did you screw Richard while you were there?

View attachment 1857593View attachment 1857594

All those offerings to the devil over four years and he couldn't have thrown Trump a brain clot or something? Satan truly is weak and powerless compared to the might of Our Lord Republican White Jesus!

flight of ideas

it’s never bipolar disorder
Screenshot_20210119-151803_Chrome.jpg
That's cause your dumbass couldn't be trusted to do more than clean

She really thinks she's too good to work. "I was overworked FOUR WHOLE DAYS A WEEK!". I can't find her exact job, but how did she get paid $7.25 an hour in New York? Was her job an internship that had exemption from the state's minimum wage laws?

Minimum wage in New York state didn’t increase from $7.25/hr to $8.00/hr until December 31, 2013. It’s currently $12.50/hr but you probably know that.

In 31 other states it is still $7.25 and has been since 2009.

Stapphy’s hot take about being more well-educated than her coworkers in the care home is ludicrous when you consider that many people in similar jobs come to the US with advanced degrees in (e.g.) engineering, medicine, law and cannot practice their trade because reasons. All this dumb bitch did was go to participation trophy college for intractable brats and start a laughably easy graduate program. Small potatoes.

Boris Blank's glass eye

And just for you I have a spoon
Stapphy’s hot take about being more well-educated than her coworkers in the care home is ludicrous when you consider that many people in similar jobs come to the US with advanced degrees in (e.g.) engineering, medicine, law and cannot practice their trade because reasons. All this dumb bitch did was go to participation trophy college for intractable brats and start a laughably easy graduate program. Small potatoes.
People who think having a fresh degree means anything besides graduating from tertiary education desperately need a reality check. Staph Infection got hers and didn't learn anything from the experience as she's incapable of learning anything beyond the surface level. This newest root beer shit, for example: she's very enthusiastic bordering on autistic fixation to the point of failing to excercise due diligence. Same with poor Peetie: she wanted a cat bad enough to nag her elderly parents every day, but never bothered to treat the cat properly and she doesn't even play with him.

Meowzers

i googled Catboy Biden and actually got pictures
No, you dumb fucking cunt, your cat is waiting there because your retarded ass overfed him to the point where he's just too fucking fat to comfortably fit through the goddamn cat door.
Fucking hell.
to be fair, while peetie is grossly obese, some cats are just stubborn and dumb. peetie takes after his mother.

anyway, she is posting a lot today.
E829E175-9942-48A0-B2BD-FA80A062BAF8.jpeg21182FAA-8666-4BB8-9612-2109E4A9527E.jpegAA7906EB-64C3-42BE-A46A-104DF07BC5BC.jpegA296B3F9-3F82-4FA0-84BA-348CDB9B7B1B.jpeg50A54CAD-65D4-4170-844D-FD823659806B.pngC82646AC-B520-4F8E-9993-2394D9118EE9.png5B0C016A-BF77-4F82-B5A0-B6C7EE396DE1.jpeg
she retweeted this, i guess she relates.
2EE04C33-FB3F-44E3-BB2D-A15FC7A69D17.jpeg
lol she looks for any excuse to use the n word.
E072429B-ED60-4BEF-A5AF-9C115A3D1730.jpeg23C96754-1B3C-41D7-B08A-545BB4BEC292.jpeg7B09D2A6-AB4E-4E60-8D3F-9C3D1E1719BC.jpeg
yes steph, it was all thanks to you that the day was saved.

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

your local tranny hater
the idea that going through a lot of antacids would make ableist people uncomfortable is so fucking funny oh my god

I'm sO glad she's back on twitter. this is the shit I missed

sidebar, does anybody remember how she justified filming the patients? I wasn't around back then and I'm curious how she framed it
Is Steph too dumb to know taking a lot of fucking antacids is really really fucking bad for you? yes.
The loser is you!

sarcasticslipandslide

recovering from stage 3 troonacy
why mention that the nazi DID girl (lmao) is trans tho?

Like is it for woke points or to subliminally support the idea that this person is weird and unstable? (in a universe where being “DID” with a “nazi alter” didn’t cover that)
It's because nobody cares if you are or once were a neo-Nazi if you call yourself trans for some reason, especially if you're male (as in this case). A lot of men on Reddit will happily admit to having been neo-Nazis before coming out as transwomen, and you can go from neo-Nazi/right-wing incel to transgender and be celebrated for it. Some Serbian dude named Dajana Pospiš did just that.

WinchesterPremium

Molṑn lolí
I think we've got an instagram backlog now. Mostly just things she posted in other locations, but might as well show the class.

wtf.png

"Anything" except eating non-triggering foods.
I'm guessing from all the complaining after this it didn't work out too well.

wtf.png

I knew you wouldn't let me down <3

wtf.png