Gross Stephanie Cianfriglia / Sapphire Crimson Claw / Yarrow (Ayla) Brown / meowitch666 / bigfatwitchbitch / anarchoenby - Xe/xyr ghost-fucker, attempted child groomer, womb wizard, hand sanitizer sommelier

JaneThough

We are preexisting conditions
True & Honest Fan
I think we've got an instagram backlog now. Mostly just things she posted in other locations, but might as well show the class.

View attachment 1862253
"Anything" except eating non-triggering foods.
I'm guessing from all the complaining after this it didn't work out too well.

View attachment 1862255
I knew you wouldn't let me down <3

I can't wait til she gets to the end and hears what people think of people like her.

Chromeo

Put a record on
I think we've got an instagram backlog now. Mostly just things she posted in other locations, but might as well show the class.

View attachment 1862253

View attachment 1862255

"We do not condone murder or rape," so you stan a man who's probably the worst murderer/rapist ever???

Meowzers

i googled Catboy Biden and actually got pictures
she retweets SO much shit. like i said before, i wasn't following her when she first had twitter, was she always like this? does twitter have a function that lets you see just someone's tweets and not their infuriating retweets? (for real, not to powerlevel but her political views are so shitty and don't align with how she lives her life at all. she's such a hypocrite. i at least give other anarchist cows like ADF some respect for actually living on the streets and hippie communes and shit)

36A558CA-C2EF-447D-BEC7-7C9BCF06417D.jpeg
there's nothing more alternative than a pink fedora and a matching pink shirt and granny sunglasses

40A2D38F-D06A-410A-8B4C-9591AF7D70B1.jpeg
ok
CA0A1BC9-FD1F-473D-9608-E2FAF6F030CB.jpeg
i fucking hate it when she says "and so didn't," i get that it's a regional dialect thing but it's so annoying. and also more totes pwning the terfs by having the gall to exist as an intersex enby!
8C0E4692-75BB-42B9-9D14-EF25E48F2F84.jpeg
video is of a cat pressing buttons to ask for food and pets and stuff. i dunno, not to shame peetie but i think he's too dumb for that.
69D5A728-C75D-4C1E-ABBD-1F35D0A96099.jpeg
i like cherries, i like chocolate, i like them together but i don't think this would be very good as a tea

Last edited:

Bojack Horsekin

D-d-d-deep in the night
she retweets SO much shit. like i said before, i wasn't following her when she first had twitter, was she always like this? does twitter have a function that lets you see just someone's tweets and not their infuriating retweets?
You can search "from:username" and that shows just their tweets. It's obnoxious though, I wish you could just filter out RTs and read an individual user's content on their profile.
View attachment 1862734
there's nothing more alternative than a pink fedora and a matching pink shirt and granny sunglasses
"More gay" she looks like a fat, pasty wannabe-Regina-George's-mom, holy shit
Complete with mom humor. jfc Staph
View attachment 1862736
i fucking hate it when she says "and so didn't," i get that it's a regional dialect thing but it's so annoying. and also more totes pwning the terfs by having the gall to exist as an intersex enby!
>preteen potato on the track team
:story:

tofu dog

goffic doggy
does twitter have a function that lets you see just someone's tweets and not their infuriating retweets?

You can turn off retweets for someone you follow, but, uhhhh, you'd have to follow her. Alternatively, on the profile, choose "tweets & replies" to filter out content that doesn't have Steph's commentary (unfortunately she treats retweeting like tumblr and adds her opinion to most everything.) Otherwise, searching from:username like suggested can work.

ETA: to turn off retweets for someone you follow, go to their profile and click the dots

ETA2: Apparently on mobile, "tweets and replies" still shows RTs without commentary, but this was not my experience on desktop last night. Twitter is drunk.

Last edited:
Is she really intersex? She seems like a person who would use these poor people's conditions just to squeeze some extra pity/trans points.
If you consider Hank Hill to be intersex on account of his narrow urethra, then yeah she's intersex.

(Meaning she has some kind of deformity down there. Someone more dedicated to the Staph lore might remember the name of her condition. IIRC, her deformity CAN be present in certain intersex conditions, but just having the deformity doesn't make one intersex. Like Hank Hill and his hypospadias.)

sarcasticslipandslide

recovering from stage 3 troonacy
Someone more dedicated to the Staph lore might remember the name of her condition.
In the words of Stapphy herself, she has (had?) "endometriosis all over her ovaries", which is actually a real thing apparently, but also not enough of a deformity to stop her menstrual cycle or her self-diagnosis of an "excess of hymen". It is a distinctly female condition of course, and not at all considered a disorder of sex development (or intersex condition).

Alright, so I decided to give her the benefit of the doubt and Google "ovarian endometriosis" and what do you know, it's actually a real thing. It's a real shame that she cries wolf so often that she can make an actual medical condition sound like malingering, but such is the life of Steph.

Boris Blank's glass eye

And just for you I have a spoon
In the words of Stapphy herself, she has (had?) "endometriosis all over her ovaries", which is actually a real thing apparently, but also not enough of a deformity to stop her menstrual cycle or her self-diagnosis of an "excess of hymen". It is a distinctly female condition of course, and not at all considered a disorder of sex development (or intersex condition).
IIRC she was claiming some kind of "congenital avagoominosis" or whatever, something about her lady bits being so malformed her ob/gyn hadn't seen anything that bad in all their careers. I also remember discussion of it being complete bullshit.

sarcasticslipandslide

recovering from stage 3 troonacy
IIRC she was claiming some kind of "congenital avagoominosis" or whatever, something about her lady bits being so malformed her ob/gyn hadn't seen anything that bad in all their careers. I also remember discussion of it being complete bullshit.
Oh yeah, that shit. I completely forgot about that stint in the Staph saga. For those who feel like going back to that part of the thread:

A quick Google search will show she's full of shit. Congenital Avagenesis searched on Google defaults to this:
It looks like she was trying to say vaginal agenesis. Apparently 1 out of 5000 baby girls are born with it, it doesn't usually effect fertility, and one of the recommended treatments is just to push a goddamn dilator up against where the vag should be and keep constant pressure on it for like a year until you just stretch yourself the hole that god forgot.

NoFeline

Xenic, adjectⅳe: denot㏌g the presence of bacteria
True & Honest Fan
She called it "avagenesis" trying to say she had Vaginal Agenesis. What she actually describes is not Vaginal Agenesis but Female Hypospadias, which means the urethra fails to fully extend. In males this means the urethra ends on the underside of the penis or in the most severe cases, does not exit the body at all, requiring surgical intervention. In females, this means that the urethra empties into the vagina, and also causes urinary incontinence as severe as a continuous leaking of urine. It's a urogenital sinus anomaly, not intersex.

Burn Book

Bye Dush Bags
...if she "wasn't out" then, then her middle school had no earthly way of knowing she was a nonbinary person, so what does this story prove? As far as everybody was concerned she was a girl on a female track team. She would be allowed to do it even in the most transphobic school on Earth, because there was nothing to indicate she could be trans. She's so confusing.

Also, she was actually born female and doesn't take any hormones, so literally nobody would want to ban her from any female teams anyway, even if she was out. What the hell is she talking about.

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

your local tranny hater

View attachment 1862253

View attachment 1862255

I trained as a pharmacy tech and guess what I learned? No, natural does not mean harmless, and yes, you should NOT mix "natural remedies" with prescription drugs without consulting a doctor or pharmacist first. For example, some people take St. John's Wort for its antidepressive properties. Well, that's very bad when you're already on antidepressants because now you're throwing your serotonin receptors from "I got this" back into "I do not have anything"
Then the next thing you know the patient is hanging from the rafters because they kicked themselves back into suicidal depression.
Blah blah Staph's a goddamn moron and if she dies from her own "i'm totally a witch" fuckery I hope her parents don't grieve too hard over it.

Meowzers

i googled Catboy Biden and actually got pictures
thanks for the tips on sorting out her tweets. here's some shit. demon shit, crippunk, heath ledger, kiwifarms and MW are mentioned, star wars, more fun richie facts, basically your average sapphire crimson claw haul

AB0861DB-75F0-4425-B2F6-35B3FC421DC9.jpeg64A5C1A7-6693-4F82-8C32-E12DD42CAB85.jpeg57FA990E-8EAB-4C43-8D73-6E6E097B0208.jpeg
only one vote, (and that vote was me)
377FED0D-3377-4AE4-BCCE-265A91561F52.jpeg
hi, stephi booboo! thanks for talking about us
1DD7FD01-08E5-4110-8887-898119E84954.jpeg4ECD6AD9-2BC1-443E-9254-B12686B5DB22.jpeg496DAFF5-A7B1-4DFE-A90B-600F87E3713B.jpegCF096AA0-7971-433F-BAE8-ECE9448A4208.jpeg
sure you did
99DBD0A0-0761-4F74-B3A2-DC225B595DDF.jpegEC0B7684-C3D8-447B-ABC3-4EBA7CD6D509.jpeg4B0BBEB6-DC5B-4113-AC24-D195C9E38990.jpeg7F9C331C-5B3C-45DD-814D-CA5B08DC1559.jpeg
1D529F39-1BC9-4E99-890E-FB3B91D8BC6A.jpeg
well i guess now we know where steph got her artistic inspiration from

95F8AFA2-0B7B-425F-A7CD-BCD3F83B1B79.jpegA40376FC-948D-47D0-9768-1E7A52AB5414.jpegF1780A39-CEB5-4ACA-9DC5-74CB582ED75B.jpegC543DAEE-E407-43E8-BAE2-A14906505913.jpeg

Attachments

• D8FEE727-3827-480A-9574-60EEE6A8D943.jpeg
    D8FEE727-3827-480A-9574-60EEE6A8D943.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 97