Stephanie Cianfriglia / Sapphire Crimson Claw / Yarrow (Ayla) Brown / meowitch666 / bigfatwitchbitch - Obese they/them shut-in, says she has sex with serial killers' ghosts, attempted child groomer, womb wizard, hand sanitizer sommelier

Melancholia

Former Boyfriend-Free girl
kiwifarms.net
Good God, now she wants to try and worm her way into the kink scene... I bet she’s gonna latch onto FinDom. It’s totally something I see her thinking would be an easy way for monies.

Please stay out of the kink scene Steph. Its not for you. As @cogsworth has said, your uncontrolled and have no concept of boundaries... you’d be considered unsafe by the kink scene in a heartbeat. Not even the most desperate sub would come near you.

cogsworth

Aren't you fucking tired of screaming?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She'd be considered more than just unsafe, she'd be noted as an active abuser and warned against by members of the different web communites.

There's also a likelihood that she'd be reported to the cops, because again, I am completely convinced she would commit rape or assault.

She's already abusive and threatening to unwilling victims (her parents). If she got her hands on someone who would let her tie them down and put hands on them before they realized what she was, she would take the chance to do some serious damage.

gay frogs

kiwifarms.net
Staphy could never do real sex work, especially domming. It’s very demanding and you need actual real life experience with sex, not just jerking it to your imaginary husbands.

As far as trans sex workers, yes, that’s a thing, but they don’t inject identity politics into it at all. A lot of times it’s trans women fucking middle aged men who want the chick with a dick experience and they’re not looking for a course on SJW niceities.

In Heaven

In Heaven, everything is fine...
kiwifarms.net
She's only saying this because she was called out across multiple sites for her "i'd never do REAL sex work ew lol" post on the prostitute forums. She's not actually going to do it, she can't. She's not capable. Not only is she too lazy and too ugly, her personality (what little of it she actually has) is completely incompatible with what a domme needs to be. She's uncontrolled, volatile, vindictive, and has no concept of boundaries. If she tried to domme, she'd turn it into a rape or an assault immediately.

On top of all that, she's only picked this for two reasons:

1. Power

2. No Sex

Domme's don't physically fuck their subs, and that's why it appeals to her, she thinks she'll get paid to beat the fuck out of some guy and she gets to call it sex work without ever having to subject herself to fucking someone she doesn't find hot.

I fucking see you, Stephanie.
Agree 100%. However, that's assuming she does try to become a domme.

Regardless on one's opinion on BDSM, the "ideal domme/dom" has to do A LOT of work to make sure the scene's enjoyable for all parties involved. They have to make sure the sub's comfortable and 100% on board with whatever the domme's doing; they have to be capable of self-reflection and be aware of boundaries. Toys and equipment? Not only do they have make sure everything's clean and works well, they have to learn how to USE said equipment--you can't just grab a flogger, for example, and start slapping your sub around, because there's a VERY good chance you can hurt them that way (and not the fun kind of hurt, either). That's not even getting into aftercare, where a domme has to ground the sub and take care of their basic needs (giving them water, food, etc)--and god HELP you if you don't know what subspace is.

There's no WAY Stephanie would work on something that doesn't make her the top priority, let alone something that involves so much patience and self-reflection. She'd go to a club, see all the contracts they expect her to sign and all the equipment they expect her to learn how to use, and she'll suddenly find that she doesn't have enough spoons to go through with it.

THOTHunterAlice

Teen bonds and teaches son how to internet
kiwifarms.net
Agree 100%. However, that's assuming she does try to become a domme.

Regardless on one's opinion on BDSM, the "ideal domme/dom" has to do A LOT of work to make sure the scene's enjoyable for all parties involved. They have to make sure the sub's comfortable and 100% on board with whatever the domme's doing; they have to be capable of self-reflection and be aware of boundaries. Toys and equipment? Not only do they have make sure everything's clean and works well, they have to learn how to USE said equipment--you can't just grab a flogger, for example, and start slapping your sub around, because there's a VERY good chance you can hurt them that way (and not the fun kind of hurt, either). That's not even getting into aftercare, where a domme has to ground the sub and take care of their basic needs (giving them water, food, etc)--and god HELP you if you don't know what subspace is.

There's no WAY Stephanie would work on something that doesn't make her the top priority, let alone something that involves so much patience and self-reflection. She'd go to a club, see all the contracts they expect her to sign and all the equipment they expect her to learn how to use, and she'll suddenly find that she doesn't have enough spoons to go through with it.
Steph would most likely be like:

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN I HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF A SUB AND I CAN'T JUST MINDLESSLY PUMMEL THEM TO HALF-CONSCIOUSNESS?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN THAT MOST SUBS AREN'T ALSO ZOOPHILES AND WILLING TO GET BEATEN BY A PIG-WHALE-ORC-HUMAN HYBRID SCIENCE EXPERIMENT?!‽"

THOTHunterAlice

Teen bonds and teaches son how to internet
kiwifarms.net
I know Sappy's never gonna do it for reelz, but--

Could some talented Kiwiartist please make a drawing of DomSappy? Pleeeeese?
For science

I got you fam, sorry I only have MS Paint to work with. I hope the added stretch marks and way too tight and ill-fitting leather outfit and boots will make up for it though.

Meowthkip

Danny Devito holding a painting of a Sonichu OC
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know Sappy's never gonna do it for reelz, but--

Could some talented Kiwiartist please make a drawing of DomSappy? Pleeeeese?
For science
I'm imagining Steph in a leather corset just sitting on a dude while his feet stick out like he's the Wicked Witch of the East under Dorothy's house.

cogsworth

Aren't you fucking tired of screaming?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Her mother has to have a breathing tank and a leg brace and it looks like a couple of other medical devices.

These are the people stephanie is constantly accusing of abuse before turning around and genuinely abusing.

EDIT: ah, thats not a leg brace, my eyes have deceived me and taken me for a fool.

PuckishRogue

Bikes have killed this whole family
kiwifarms.net
Okay so this may be PL, if so rate, but her dad looks like every other old liberal I've ever met doing political work. Like, sure he doesn't understand everything, but seems very genuine in his desire to do what he thinks is right. Like, he doesn't fucking understand MOGAI, because nobody does, but I'd bet good money he's actually a good dude.