Stephanie Cianfriglia / Sapphire Crimson Claw / Yarrow (Ayla) Brown / meowitch666 / bigfatwitchbitch - Obese they/them shut-in, says she has sex with serial killers' ghosts, attempted child groomer, womb wizard, hand sanitizer sommelier

PolexiaAphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
kiwifarms.net
Apart from being more doughy then the pilsbury dough boy, both have that lifeless, dull glaze in their eyes that do not have a spark of intelligence, personality, and soul in them that most humans possess.
I saw her in American Horror Story when Mr Polexio had it on, and for some reason my brain just doesn't fully process her. Like, it stops loading "real human".
I feel like I would get the same feeling from Staph.

JuliusCaesar

veni vidi risi
kiwifarms.net
Do you think there's another universe out there where Staph made it big on television?

You know, sometimes I forget this is the same person that got banned from twitter for threatening suicide by cop because a blog called her hell genders stupid. Every time I remember her assorted incidents it boggles me for a minute.

Captain Hastings Official

"Good Lord..."
kiwifarms.net
dude she doesn't even have to know anything about goth or punk subculture, she just has to actually, you know, dress goth? or dress punk? she has no sense of style. i only ever see her in discount walmart halloween shirts or goodwill granny clothes with an occasional hot topic t-shirt with blue slime on her eyelids. she wears sped sneakers and carries a granny purse and i wouldn't put it past her to not own a single pair of jeans. has she ever actually worn her punk vest in public before?

and again i reiterate- bowl cuts are not punk. at least dye it black or some neon color.
Stephy is so unimaginably lacking in a sense of style that fucking Chris-chan can pull off a punk look better than her.

more punk that stephy.png

Absolutely record levels of autism.

Bon Bon

My name is Amanda Hugankiss, this is my story.
kiwifarms.net
Stephy is so unimaginably lacking in a sense of style that fucking Chris-chan can pull off a punk look better than her.
It's all about confidence, back in the day, Chris' insane egoism tended to manifest as overconfidence, it's part of why he was so gung ho with getting himself involved in shit. If Sapp carried herself like she had any self respect she'd look marginally better.

THOTHunterAlice

Teen bonds and teaches son how to internet
kiwifarms.net
Both have that cunty middle aged aunt that smells of vomit and when she's at a family reunion she gets shit faced and talks about how all men are disgusting pigs then after the hundredth or so time she is banned from them and then she starts day time drinking in her house and the floor is littered with bottles of wine and vomit energy.

грешный дурак

Sent by grocery clerks to collect a bill
kiwifarms.net
Both have that cunty middle aged aunt that smells of vomit and when she's at a family reunion she gets shit faced and talks about how all men are disgusting pigs then after the hundredth or so time she is banned from them and then she starts day time drinking in her house and the floor is littered with bottles of wine and vomit energy.
And you grow up and forget about it until one year at Thanksgiving you’re like “🤔 hey, whatever happened to Aunt Cuntine?” and the room gets really quiet and later your cousin pulls you aside to talk about The Incident that happened at the intervention

cogsworth

Aren't you fucking tired of screaming?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She looks like the cousin or aunt or whomever, you're not quite sure how she's related to you, that comes to the big family gatherings and at one of them she takes your Nintendo DS from you at the table for being "disrespectful" and you're confused and irritated but your mom tells you not to worry about it, she'll get it back for you later, just don't make a scene because she'll pitch a bitch for hours if you do, but then she fucking LEAVES with your DS and the next time you see her, her shitty fat cunt of a kid who always has a tantrum when he's at your house has it and he wrote his name on it in permanent marker and wiped all your files but still uses your fucking account.

Bon Bon

My name is Amanda Hugankiss, this is my story.
kiwifarms.net
She looks like the cousin or aunt or whomever, you're not quite sure how she's related to you, that comes to the big family gatherings and at one of them she takes your Nintendo DS from you at the table for being "disrespectful" and you're confused and irritated but your mom tells you not to worry about it, she'll get it back for you later, just don't make a scene because she'll pitch a bitch for hours if you do, but then she fucking LEAVES with your DS and the next time you see her, her shitty fat cunt of a kid who always has a tantrum when he's at your house has it and he wrote his name on it in permanent marker and wiped all your files but still uses your fucking account.
this is a story about you isn't it

THOTHunterAlice

kiwifarms.net
Guess we share the same Aunt Cunt then.

NoFeline

im intersex i have both uwu
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How is everyone related to this person? She's like uncle grandpa and the lesbian aunt.

Despite looking like that person, in reality she's the cousin that sits there hunched over the table sperging on deaf ears about extremely boring events in a breathless monotone while everyone else at the table "mmhm"s at her though their food and every time she takes a bite everyone scrabbles to change the topic.

Last edited:

THOTHunterAlice

kiwifarms.net
How is everyone related to this person? She's like uncle grandpa and the lesbian aunt.

Despite looking like that person, in reality she's the cousin that sits there hunched over the table sperging on dead ears about extremely boring events in a breathless monotone while everyone else at the table "mmhm"s at her though their food and every time she takes a bite everyone scrabbles to change the topic.
Maybe she's a mix of both given how we know how she treats her parents and REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEs at the slightest disagreements.

FramerGirl420

Boo's Boo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
fucks sake this is lazier than a sloth that overdosed on sleeping pills.
Rude.
She's the opposite of a personality, she's the elusive anti personality. A rare specimen in that there is such a lack of s personality you wonder if it's even human in the first place as it sucks up others' in its immediate vicinity personalities like some kind of dull blackhole.
Can we get her to make an uneven MSPaint flag for VoidPersonality?

Rat Baby

if Soros is paying me then why am i on welfare
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
ghostsloveme.png

Richard Ramirez once raped and murdered a nine-year-old girl but tenderly chides Steph for picking the skin on her feet because she's so depressed and goffik.

groping.png

She has short hair and an enby pin on her fedora ergo her tits are invisible so why are total strangers not groping them by mistake? Hmph.

blackkklansman.png

In a groundbreaking act of social justice, she plans to spend Martin Luther King Day schlicking to Adam Driver in BlacKkKlansman.

adam.png

And some developments from her biological family search, if you're into that.

Steph found her mother's obituary and one of her oldest sister's defunct Facebook accounts, then blabbed about them on reddit to ensure that any autist with an Internet connection would find them too. The obituary is unusually short and devoid of any personal touch -- no "loving grandmother" or "fondly remembered" language -- but it does list all three of her daughters by their birth names, including the two that CPS took.

changingLN.png

And now that she knows the names of her TRUE and HONEST parents she's busy turning them into labels for her collection. "Oh, my new tattoo? My new last name? Those represent my real parents. They died before I knew them. I'm so brave." No mention of whether her bio mom might have had her own complicated feelings about her surname, because Steph doesn't give a shit about anything unless it makes her sound special or gets her off.

cogsworth

Aren't you fucking tired of screaming?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Steph found her mother's obituary and one of her oldest sister's defunct Facebook accounts, then blabbed about them on reddit to ensure that any autist with an Internet connection would find them too. The obituary is unusually short and devoid of any personal touch -- no "loving grandmother" or "fondly remembered" language -- but it does list all three of her daughters by their birth names, including the two that CPS took.

View attachment 1105836

And now that she knows the names of her TRUE and HONEST parents she's busy turning them into labels for her collection. "Oh, my new tattoo? My new last name? Those represent my real parents. They died before I knew them. I'm so brave." No mention of whether her bio mom might have had her own complicated feelings about her surname, because Steph doesn't give a shit about anything unless it makes her sound special or gets her off.
what is it with adopted cows and being so desperate to shed their adopted family for the family that didn't want them?