Stephanie Cianfriglia / Sapphire Crimson Claw / Yarrow (Ayla) Brown / meowitch666 / bigfatwitchbitch - Xe/xyr ghost-fucker, attempted child groomer, womb wizard, hand sanitizer sommelier

A Spanner Darkly

Wegmens Crusader
kiwifarms.net
Imagine thinking not wanting to indiscriminately fuck every dude you see makes you asexual.
Worse still, imagine thinking it made you interesting.

Edit, re: the X-gender marker: imagine calling yourself an anarchist and yet being excited to help the government create a centralized database of trans people.

Last edited:

WinchesterPremium

kiwifarms.net
She...wishes she could REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?

Eyes of my Mother Wikipedia synopsis:

Years later, the adult Francisca's father dies, and she preserves the body. She meets a young woman, Kimiko, at a bar. Kimiko and Francisca return to her home, but after learning that Francisca’s mother was killed, Kimiko is frightened when Francisca jokes oddly that she murdered her father. Kimiko tries to leave but Francisca murders her, chops her up and bags her organs, putting them in her refrigerator. Afterward, she bathes Charlie, still chained up in the barn, and **brings him inside to sleep with her** Charlie attempts to escape, but she catches him and repeatedly stabs him. She tells him that he was right; killing another person “feels amazing”.
"Conical lesbian". I looked up some reviews just to double check and the main character definitely kept a male sex slave. She can't even watch pretentious horror movies right.

THOTHunterAlice

You have to try to be this fucking stupid
kiwifarms.net
She...wishes she could REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?

Eyes of my Mother Wikipedia synopsis:

"Conical lesbian". I looked up some reviews just to double check and the main character definitely kept a male sex slave. She can't even watch pretentious horror movies right.
Also to add on, according to the wikipedia entry the film was released in PORTUGUESE not fucking Spanish. Jesus Christ steph, at least do basic research on the film you're talking about you retard.

Longcat

Feline of Extraordinary Length
kiwifarms.net
Don't forget larping as an Italian too, maybe I'm confusing her with Ja/ck/ but I recall her talking about her probably super diluted Italian heritage like it means anything to her..
And here I was thinking she’d completely disavowed her adoptive parents in order to connect with her birth family more, her new genderspecial name incorporating her birth surname for instance. “Brown” is pretty Anglo but also common in Ireland, surprised she’s not claiming Celtic blood to go with her witchy/fae persona.

Vandy

kiwifarms.net

Meowthkip

Danny Devito holding a painting of a Sonichu OC
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"You're only allowed to call me out if it's nice and doesn't make me feel ashamed of my heinous actions."

Also Staph acting like the proof of them GROOMING CHILDREN BY PRETENDING TO BE MICHAEL JACKSON doesn't matter because it happened 10 years ago when they never once took responsibility for it and always put the blame on their imaginary friend M.J.
Aw c'mon, she hasn't tried to groom a child in over a decade, can't we just let sleeping children lie?

I mean, sleeping dogs. Not children. Christ, what was I thinking?

Boris Blank's glass eye

Ring the bell, Roll down the street
kiwifarms.net