Stephanie Cianfriglia / Sapphire Crimson Claw / Yarrow (Ayla) Brown / meowitch666 / bigfatwitchbitch - Xe/xyr ghost-fucker, attempted child groomer, womb wizard, hand sanitizer sommelier

Boris Blank's glass eye

Ring the bell, Roll down the street
kiwifarms.net
It's snippets like this that make me think their entire family is fucking vile. Steph's gross oversharing and tone deaf attitude clearly did not spring out of nowhere.
To be fair to her mother, she can afford to be a cranky old bat. Staph, however, is probably just a turbo-autist with zero social sense or skills.

WinchesterPremium

kiwifarms.net

WinchesterPremium

kiwifarms.net
Thoughts and prayers.png

I do honestly get losing someone with dementia not being a big deal emotionally. It can feel like they died a decade ago and their very confused ghost has haunted their home ever sense....But when she adds on all the stuff about how he totally isn't her real grandpa it sounds more like she's making excuses for why she can't be bothered to see him.
Thoughts and prayers.png

Click bait lol. She typod, its also supposed to be #NOTActually in both cases
Thoughts and prayers.png

Maybe she was still thinking of this post?

Meowthkip

Danny Devito holding a painting of a Sonichu OC
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Its not even trigger. Its "Muh anxiety". Going to a hospital to see her dying grandfather would make her feel bad so she doesn't.
Reminds me a lot of when Vade wouldn't go to her boyfriend's funeral because of how upsetting it would be for her personally, while not giving a shit about his family.

The two of them got some parallels going on, mostly in the being obsessed with idpol and their own power fantasies. And being potato-shaped.

Vandy

kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure how distancing yourself from your family and making zero effort into forming relationships makes it "weird".
Staph is one of those people who is so self centered that they only speak to people if they go out of their way to talk to them first.

And then you have their cousin, who most likely had a dispute with their fiancee over inviting the greasy, argumentative, bratty potato to begin with, and they blow them off anyway. I doubt they even bothered to let them know. Because that would be too much of an inconvenience, they have much more important things to do like jacking off to Reylo fics and huffing weeds.

JaneThough

Part of your world
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1407134
View attachment 1407135
View attachment 1407136
View attachment 1407137
View attachment 1407138
...she won't visit her dying grandfather in the hospital because MUH TRIGGERS. Wow.
"I don't know why he's telling me that" BECAUSE HE ASSUMES YOU GIVE A SHIT ABOUT HIS FATHER. Sorry...MOTI here. She is incapable of feeling any empathy for another human being. Her uncle is losing his father, and is updating her on the phone, and she's just like "yeah, mom's coming, idc." What a total cunt. I wonder if her whole family ever discusses what a god damned burden she is on her parents and everyone around her.

Take one second, Stephanie, and think of one person other than yourself. For a reason other than you are thirsty as hell.

A Spanner Darkly

Wegmens Crusader
kiwifarms.net
Here’s the thing. I get having relatives pass and not having it emotionally resonate much, especially if (as was said above), they’ve had dementia. Sometimes people your parents were really close to never really formed a separate, meaningful connection with you, and that is doubled or tripled by the way dementia makes you lose a person over and over again.

so I kinda get it, but why in the world are you constantly posting about it if you manifestly do not care?

Kurosaki Ichigo

an approaching murder
kiwifarms.net
Here’s the thing. I get having relatives pass and not having it emotionally resonate much, especially if (as was said above), they’ve had dementia. Sometimes people your parents were really close to never really formed a separate, meaningful connection with you, and that is doubled or tripled by the way dementia makes you lose a person over and over again.

so I kinda get it, but why in the world are you constantly posting about it if you manifestly do not care?
Powerleveling but my grandfather passed of dementia a few years back. He was constantly in and out of my life as his job demanded and I believe the longest I had gone without seeing him was nearly ten years and by that time I had the chance to see him regularly he was showing onset signs before developing further. Either way when he passed it hurt terribly. Staph deliberately chooses not to get close to her adopted extended family. And the only reason she’s giving nonchalant play by plays is for attention.

Blonde Bomb

when you got it, flaunt it
Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net
Imagine having more empathy for slimy serial killers, people that will never know or care about you, and a crackhead mother that dumped you off into the system to do more crack over actual family that has seen you grow up.

You are absolutely beyond the pale, Staph.
Because she'll never meet them, they'll never get a chance to reject her or not live up to her expectations. In her mind, serial killers are sweet, sensitive, misunderstood men who could have been changed by her love. Her mother was a down on her luck mom, bravely fighting the demons of addiction, just trying to do the best for her kids until the government took them from her. Her biological family would have lovingly and readily accepted her 30,000 gender identities, because they're family. Real family. They'll never disappoint her or reject her, they're perfect in her mind, they aren't human, with faults and flaws.