Stephanie Cianfriglia / Sapphire Crimson Claw / Yarrow (Ayla) Brown / meowitch666 / bigfatwitchbitch - Xe/xyr ghost-fucker, attempted child groomer, womb wizard, hand sanitizer sommelier

PolexiaAphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1414795
This story was trending on twitter yesterday and if it weren't for the New Mexico part I would have totally thought Steph had died, lol. She's apparently a trendsetter!
I too saw this and thought of our special little ghostfucker.
Turns out it was a specific kind of sanitizer with a certain ingredient in it that made it toxic.
I believe the article also said that they were NOT drinking sanitizer to try and combat Covid. Word is still out on whether or not the victims were suicidal after being accused of grooming children by pretending to be the ghost of Michael Jackson.

FramerGirl420

Boo's Boo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She still thinks that ppl obsess over the Womb incident bc she did such a petty, awful thing instead of ti being hilariously cringey.

Boris Blank's glass eye

Ring the bell, Roll down the street
kiwifarms.net
Staph, how can you be afraid if you don't go outside? What is there to be anxious about? You don't do anything, babe.
See? She's so afraid of her impending doom she can't go outside! She's literally shaking!

You can take Womb Witch out of Tumblr, but you will never be able take Tumblr out of Womb Witch. She's stuck on that site and in its mentality.
"Girls" aka soft birb:
punktf.jpg
Staph, just stahp and subscribe to some troon's onlyfans acc. You'll find all the soft birbs you could ever want there.

Vandy

kiwifarms.net
I read one of their labels as "aheagopan". Why do the expect anyone to know what "aegopan" is? Unless you're an autistic teenager whose special interest is MOGAI labels, people have to Google these. Which is the exact opposite of what a defining label is supposed to do.

Also, man, I don't know about you guys, but I know a plethora of genuinely attractive girls and other AFAB people and they do not get sexually harassed in DM's as often as this potato faced sex machine does.
Does Staph just add every single John Bulla ass mother hugger out there?

What I'm saying is that Staph is ugly and I would not have sex with them.

Meowthkip

Danny Devito holding a painting of a Sonichu OC
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I read one of their labels as "aheagopan". Why do the expect anyone to know what "aegopan" is? Unless you're an autistic teenager whose special interest is MOGAI labels, people have to Google these. Which is the exact opposite of what a defining label is supposed to do.

Also, man, I don't know about you guys, but I know a plethora of genuinely attractive girls and other AFAB people and they do not get sexually harassed in DM's as often as this potato faced sex machine does.
Does Staph just add every single John Bulla ass mother hugger out there?

What I'm saying is that Staph is ugly and I would not have sex with them.
"Bisexual" implies to horny guys that a chick might be up for a threesome.

"Aegopan" implies that a chick is fucking bonkers and should be avoided at all costs.

So I guess there is a point to these labels after all.

A Spanner Darkly

Wegmens Crusader
kiwifarms.net
Stephanie, for the love of god, you're straight. Wanting to specifically fuck a "trans femme" just betrays that (1) you see trans women not as women but as some Other gender, and (2) more importantly, you actually just want an uwu soft boy. You're straight, Steph!! It's okay! It's the last day of Pride Month, thank god, and this dyke is telling you it's okay to be straight.

(FWIW I don't think having sex with/being attracted to trans women is actually just being into men with extra steps, but I think if you spend all your time lusting after Adam Driver and your only confessed interest in women is in trans women you might just be in denial there babe.)

NobleGreyHorse

This thing here is called a custom title.
kiwifarms.net
...that says nothing; Stephanie sees everything as a snack.
Staph, you dear dim sack of sadboobs and incontinence, if NEITHER is refusing to resign, that must be GREAT from your viewpoint because it would mean both were going to resign. Neither one has plans to do so. You mean neither is AGREEING to resign. That's not just not having perfect grammar -- that's getting behind the wheel of your intended meaning and doing a 180.