Stephanie Cianfriglia / Sapphire Crimson Claw / Yarrow (Ayla) Brown / meowitch666 / bigfatwitchbitch - Xe/xyr ghost-fucker, attempted child groomer, womb wizard, hand sanitizer sommelier

hank hill

kiwifarms.net
Staph, how can you be afraid if you don't go outside? What is there to be anxious about? You don't do anything, babe.
In some people, anxiety can be so bad that they have anxieties without leaving the house. This, however, does not seem to apply to Staph since she’s fine going on walks alone, grocery shopping, and supposedly going to do presentations for her “non-profit”.

WinchesterPremium

kiwifarms.net
Someone is deeply flirting with her? On the case.

But first all the irreverent things I've found on the way:

On.png

....That is the normal response to men shouting and getting angry. Its not a special trigger. You are fine with seeing men shout in fiction and the like, not wanting people to shout at you isn't unique lol.
On.png
On.png

And I've found it. It is as disappointing as you'd expect.
On.png
On.png

This is it. This is what she was proud of.

WinchesterPremium

kiwifarms.net
That person Staph replied to who's afraid of men probably has been abused by multiple men in their life and has never met a good man. And Staph compares that to her dad calling Clay Aiken a faggot :story:
Also, how many you gonna bet that anon who has a crush on her is a troll?
Did you forget this is Tumblr?

On.png

I scoped the blog for any instance of rape, abuse, trauma, and didn't find anything more than vague "I have PTSD!". There where several instances of her talking to male friends and acquaintances (among vast amounts of complaints how nobody wants to be her friend because nobody wants to deal with her mental illnesses and that means they all suck), and one post nostalgically talking about her father's relationship with her mother. There are other posts where she takes pictures of a stranger browsing Trump merchandise and suggest she would like to confront him over it, suggesting she has no genuine fear of strange men either. The fact she feels the need to say "Especially white men!" definitely makes it sound like Tumblr nonsense rather than genuine trauma brought about by real abuse.

The Fresno Nightcrawler

how strange it is to be anything at all
kiwifarms.net
Someone is deeply flirting with her? On the case.

But first all the irreverent things I've found on the way:

View attachment 1419703
....That is the normal response to men shouting and getting angry. Its not a special trigger. You are fine with seeing men shout in fiction and the like, not wanting people to shout at you isn't unique lol.

And I've found it. It is as disappointing as you'd expect.
View attachment 1419725View attachment 1419722
This is it. This is what she was proud of.
20 bucks says staph wrote those anons herself

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1424138
Did she just admit that she was threatening her mother's life 2 years ago...?
That's how I read it and I certainly would not be surprised. Sap takes everything and ramps it up to 11.
Also, that was a stupid "fight" between a couple yet Sappy MUST stick her nose in and make everything worse.
I swear, it seems she follows her parents around 24/7 just LOOKING for something to set her inner potato off...

tofu dog

goffic doggy
kiwifarms.net
stephanie is a living monument to fucked up adoption babies
View attachment 1424186
also, is it just me or does this make it seem like tardina has hurt her mother before?
I wouldn't say for sure, I've personally known at least two older women like Steph's mom who are in bad health and insist randomly that nobody push them on the stairs. I'd take a guess at it being a wobbly physical thing.

Meowthkip

Danny Devito holding a painting of a Sonichu OC
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
71319aede844f65f3832bf4aae97710d.png

Then fucking leave.

What're they gonna do, keep you in the house while you waddle out to go around the block until they shut up? Let them get it out of their system, because it has nothing to do with you, and injecting yourself into their squabbles will just make things worse.

afternoon_tea

thank you Dr. Purr, very cool
kiwifarms.net
Staph, I know you read here, so I'm just gonna tell ya that eating plants from the side of the road is not a great idea. Runoff from the cars gets in the soil, you don't want to be putting that inside you.

Anyway, it's usually super common weeds like mugwort and burdock that can be found in any old place, best try and find them somewhere that doesn't have contaminated soil. The last thing you need is heavy metal poisoning.

WinchesterPremium

kiwifarms.net
Is it?

Because that's why you have this thread.
If she didn't have us, who would she have?

Discorse.png
Discorse.png

For those of you out of the loop, the "My mother said she would physically abuse me!" was the "I'll push you 25 times harder if you push me!" thing from Mastadon. This is the horrible abuse that gives her panic attacks.

Discorse.png

Discorse.png
Discorse.png
Discorse.png
Discorse.png