Orbiter Stephanie Josephine Fritsch / Stephan Joseph Fritsch - Shameless E-begging Retired Hooker from Las Vegas, Betrayed by Thomas Wasserberg

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Dude is as feminine as Buffalo Bill.
I can legit see him standing in front of a mirror going, "would you fuck me? I'd fuck me."
that is just gross. And there is no way i would have posted photos like that. Unless i found some of the ones from the 90's and well i am sure mom got rid of all but the 5 i do have

• Feels
Reactions: wangchung

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
We just need to start putting pesticides in HRT.
I got sprayed once. government grade a malathion. That is how i got caught at work in 1985.
OK he was stealing chemical and i caught him. that was part of my job.
He was bitching at me and well it was not really a good time to do that. And well I told him off in my own rude way.

Basically he was fat and it was a tiny plane. So i kind of asked him how he climbed his big fat ass in the tiny little window in that tiny little plane. He sprayed me. So i had to get a blood test.
And well end of job and any chance of getting another. federal service. USDA. Agricultural now that was a really wild job. 5 counties.

I am a nigger

kiwifarms.net
I got sprayed once. government grade a malathion. That is how i got caught at work in 1985.
OK he was stealing chemical and i caught him. that was part of my job.
He was bitching at me and well it was not really a good time to do that. And well I told him off in my own rude way.

Basically he was fat and it was a tiny plane. So i kind of asked him how he climbed his big fat ass in the tiny little window in that tiny little plane. He sprayed me. So i had to get a blood test.
And well end of job and any chance of getting another. federal service. USDA. Agricultural now that was a really wild job. 5 counties.
Nigger what?

Ptolemy

Companion
kiwifarms.net
I actually found Stephen on my own, and I've been meaning to make a more comprehensive thread about him, until I found this.

Recently, he has been dabbling in "art" and is trying to monetize it on RedBubble. There aren't words to describe the content on his page.
https://www.redbubble.com/people/ArtsyStephanie

Screen Shot 2019-01-28 at 2.14.27 AM.png

Also, some of his artistic content is posted exclusively to his twitter.

IMG_1183-1.JPG

It's just so fucking nutty.

wangchung

kiwifarms.net
Dude is as feminine as Buffalo Bill.
I can legit see him standing in front of a mirror going, "would you fuck me? I'd fuck me."
Maybe ITS name ought to be Billy instead. The thing is this piece of crap claims to be a diabetic disability case and claims mental illness. All the while IT travels to Washington DC, Virginia, NC, West Va, New York City and other places as an advocate.

The nutbar lives in Colonial Park PA near the local mall just outside Harrisburg. Goes by the name Stephanie actual name is Stephen Fritsch. No job, no assets, hasn't worked 10 years but bitches it needs surgery to become woman of HIS DREAMS.

Now that's some f____d up crap right there. Yet has money to travel points east and west even to California to advocate and expects taxpayers to pay for ITS surgery. But somehow can't get a job.

Pure bullshit. This horned up MAN in a bikini is abusing the system while trying to shake down honest people. Wonder if Social Security knows he fucks the system while running around the East being an advocate.

By the way this asshole has You Tube and Twitter and FB under Stephanie Josephine Fritsch actual name Stephen Fritsch of Colonial Park PA. Been gaming system 10 years plus claiming mental illness and diabetes yet runs around Eastern Seaboard as an advocate wearing Pink Pissy hat marching in DC and other cities. If it can advocate for days then it can GET A FUCKING JOB

One "good" thing about troons is that they save you the price of a carnival ticket for the sideshow. Just imagine any one of them against the backdrop of a multicolored circus tent, and voila! You've got laughable freak-pointing fun for free.
It's like one big freak show and it's largely free except for taxpayers paying his bills

Last edited by a moderator:

Feline Darkmage

Queen Trap Tank, the Vice Catto
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The nutbar lives in Colonial Park PA near the local mall just outside Harrisburg. Goes by the name Stephanie actual name is Stephen Fritsch. No job, no assets, hasn't worked 10 years but bitches it needs surgery to become woman of HIS DREAMS.
You seem to personally know Stephan, any stories?

wangchung

kiwifarms.net
Well looky here ITs got a You Tube page and you can hear the hideous man voice along with the elongated forehead.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCoqRP4vHxjWXuVqr4grQ6PQ

The broke clown obviously spends hours a day blabbing to ITS demented FB followers about how government owes IT a sex change operation because ITS not economically privileged and how Medicaid/Medicare should pay for it in Pennsylvania.

Not that it is going to do a damn bit of good because it's a bundle of hormone problems and mental issues yet goes down to DC to protest quite often in favor of trans rights/SJW bullshit and women's rights despite the fact that IT will never be a woman and people point this out.

It had a meltdown over being called SIR in the local Aldi grocery as of 2/20/2019 because one of the employees called IT SIR. Wonder what gave it away.... the deep voice.... The 5 pm shadow....the broad shoulders or the elongated forehead that would need an 80s style BIG wig just to cover Richard Cranium. More to come soon

I can see him doing this to random strangers.
No amount of therapy, female hormones, estradiol and testosterone blockers is going to help this moron. Not even being denutted and getting full facial feminization surgery will fix that long forehead. It's stupidity between the ears.

It's been moaning lately last couple months about this site and how IT is being betrayed by a friend all the while having regular manic meltdowns on FB and Twitter. It's like a big freak show that keeps on giving. Even more laughable was that IT was talking about how educated it is despite being on SSDI Disability and formerly being a chef among other occupation before it decided to screw the disability system

Here's it's Twitter where it has regular meltdowns about not having money or needing constant PayPal/GoFundMe help for ITS own psychosis

https://www.twitter.com/fritschsj

https://twitter.com/fritschsj/status/1089856761748697089

Just another thing that makes one say Jesus on a piece of toast and SMH.

https://twitter.com/fritschsj/status/1095803571407187968

I guess it's Trumps fault this jackass used to be a chef and prior to 911 a reservation agent for American Airlines. Now it claims it can't feed itself all the while Playing the disability card and blaming Trump for it's inability to manage it's own life. Yet somehow gets the money to get to DC and ride to NYC and stay there several days. Same with its several day trip to the People's Republic Of California but it has problems feeding itself. Simply doesn't make a lot of sense but whines about male privilege and trans whining about discrimination since it can't deal with reality

Here's prostitute Stephan/Stephanie Fritsch commenting on New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft being arrested for soliciting prostitution on February 22nd 2019. This came from its Facebook page

"Maybe Tom Brady should have given him deflated balls to play with! Oh my God Kraft. He has to buy sex how pathetic! Bob you should have called me I would have only charge you a million dollars! Such a bargain..For the record I would not sleep with this man for any money in the world!"

This ass clown says it's pathetic to buy sex yet this asshole was selling it's bung in Las Vegas as a male prostitute for years living on the streets. Yet makes the comment that it would do it for a million dollars. So full of bullshit this no good deadbeat freak is.

Ptolemy

Companion
kiwifarms.net

Stephanie had a rough day today with all the haters on twitter. Also, she posted that her boyfriend suffered a stroke today, however she doesn't seem fazed by this.

Update: He's jerking off on stream now:
https://live-chat.solidcams.com/cam/SalaciousStephanieofCum

It's honestly pitiful and extremely disgusting. His webcam is also a potato.
Screen Shot 2019-05-17 at 1.18.32 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-05-17 at 1.20.18 AM.png

Ptolemy

Companion
kiwifarms.net
Now he went to chaturbate and has amassed a viewing audience.

This pretty much sums up every tranny ever...

Jerk off on cam for free? Gross, perverted MAN

Solicit "donations" while jerking off on cam for free? Vulnerable sex working, WOMAN
He has no nuance about it, he keeps asking for tips. It feels like I'm watching a DSP stream.

Reactions: Dee Price

Okkervils

He shouted out, "I'm all yours, Babooshka-ya-ya!"
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
On his Facebook or Youtube? He went private a few weeks ago so I friended him and downloaded some next level hysterical videos. Probably going to post them up when I get a chance to edit them all together.
Did you happen to record this one? :optimistic: I tried but I've never done it before and it didn't work. I am big exceptional individual.

Buuuut, during the show he made a tumblr.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino