Stephanie Nadolny / Stephanie Ann Nadolny / stephvox - The Whistleblower

• The site was compromised. (Initial announcement) (What to do)
    Okay, now attachments should be working and the site should be very fast. If not, report it.

jellycar

Actually Patty Hearst...or ScarJo if you prefer.
kiwifarms.net
Would it be good to have a thread on her? Not to dox of course but to just keep track of the situation with her and Funimation.

She is without a doubt the one true victim besides Vic.

Stephanie Ann Nadolny

VlPt0q02J_w7sq3tNAGKGJmJQ6jr1zwNw91GChQ1PpYTcf_q60cRy3eKMFmt5LwYIxjYMtCHDPI24rqJ_WFjsq81J8sJiQ...jpg

Best known as Kid Gohan, Nadolny was unfortunately in the crosshairs of Chris Sabat, who fired her from the role. She was replaced by Colleen Clinkenbeard. Its believed that multiple DUI's as well as her refusal to sleep with Sabat culminated in her firing.

Screenshot_20190903-134134_Firefox.jpg

A video where she talks about her firing

1567525421906.png

Sabat on why she doesn't work for Funi anymore.
https://twitter.com/voiceofvegeta/status/939663834658365440?lang=en

archive.li

Twitter
archived 3 Sep 2019 07:56:18 UTC
archive.li
archive.li

Sabat:
Stephanie doesn’t work on anything, not just DB.

Last edited:

Plank

kiwifarms.net
If she is going to come forward with her casting couch/sexual harassment experience with Chris Sabat then it is moot, but if there is one question I would want to know from her immediately it would be did she report him to Funimation HR and if so was she ignored.

IMO, that would be the single most important bit of information for the current case.

Dr. Dingo DVM

Not particularly clever or funny
kiwifarms.net
If she is going to come forward with her casting couch/sexual harassment experience with Chris Sabat then it is moot, but if there is one question I would want to know from her immediately it would be did she report him to Funimation HR and if so was she ignored.

IMO, that would be the single most important bit of information for the current case.
Considering that according to past employees Funi didn't have an HR department, by default she was ignored.

If she has evidence and thr casting couch story pans out, she has a ready made case for a hostile work environment. Getting sexually extorted in a company where there's no place to report that? She could burn the whole thing down worse than Vic.

Plank

kiwifarms.net
Considering that according to past employees Funi didn't have an HR department, by default she was ignored.

If she has evidence and thr casting couch story pans out, she has a ready made case for a hostile work environment. Getting sexually extorted in a company where there's no place to report that? She could burn the whole thing down worse than Vic.
I agree.

But my point was that if she doesn't want to join the shitshow as a full participant, the single most helpful thing to Vic's case would be an affidavit that states she brought her sexual harassment claims to Funimation HR(or management) and they were ignored. She doesn't even need to name Sabat.

In the Maven Collectibles interview some notes after very quick listen:

* Her description of Funimation is very much in sync with much of what we have learned from the lawsuit fillings
* She describes the place as dominated by an in-crowd of friends
* She mentions how she took her work seriously while much of the clique just thought it was cool to be working with their friends. This syncs with Funimation managers scolding Vic over his wanting to repeat takes to get things right while the director just wanted to move on
* Also her description of the lack of professionalism gives further insight why the in-crowd desperately wanted to keep Vic from the director job he was about to take on at Funimation. A bunch of friends who clearly just want to fuck around and get paid clearly don't want someone like Vic who is going to want people acting like professional adults on his projects.
* She mentions that just like Vic she was kept in the dark about being dropped or let go

A very clear picture of the internal working environment is coming out from independent sources.

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
kiwifarms.net
In the Maven Collectibles interview some notes after very quick listen:

* Her description of Funimation is very much in sync with much of what we have learned from the lawsuit fillings
* She describes the place as dominated by an in-crowd of friends
* She mentions how she took her work seriously while much of the clique just thought it was cool to be working with their friends. This syncs with Funimation managers scolding Vic over his wanting to repeat takes to get things right while the director just wanted to move on
* Also her description of the lack of professionalism gives further insight why the in-crowd desperately wanted to keep Vic from the director job he was about to take on at Funimation. A bunch of friends who clearly just want to fuck around and get paid clearly don't want someone like Vic who is going to want people acting like professional adults on his projects.
* She mentions that just like Vic she was kept in the dark about being dropped or let go

A very clear picture of the internal working environment is coming out from independent sources.
Good Kami, how in the fuck has Funimation stayed in business for this long if they've been dicking around since practically the beginning? What's the origin story on Funimation, anyway? Like why did Justin Cook and friends found it and pulled off randos (like Sean, apparently) from off the streets? How did Stephanie get a job at Funimation, and just what was it that kept her from becoming a part of their clique or be a respected colleague outside of wrongthink?

I'm thinking at this point, Tiffany Vollmer and perhaps Meredith McCoy are the other missing puzzle pieces. Linda Young, too, but I don't know if she'll ever come forward if just because of her son. Also, I've noticed a pattern between these four women:

Stephanie:
35825.jpg

Tiffany:
9485.jpg

Meredith:
23499.jpg

Linda:
29089.jpg

Bonus pic, Vic:
12498.jpg

WhimsicalTrolli

kiwifarms.net
I doubt that Linda was a victim since her son voiced tien since funimation had the dubbing rights, if she got replaced due to sexual extortion her son would've been fired.

how in the fuck has Funimation stayed in business for this long if they've been dicking around since practically the beginning?
Mostly because nobody was paying attention to their stupidity. Dragon ball was in its peak popularity so toei probably didn't bother keeping an watchful eye.

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

do you are have stupid
kiwifarms.net
Why does stephanie have a thread?
  1. We know almost nothing about her at this point
  2. You assume the rumors are true
  3. You assume the unauthenticated screen shots are real
There's little to discuss on her at the moment and having a separate thread will only produce more rampant speculation on completely unverified things. The OP is empty of facts because there are none.

Uncanny Valley

Girl On The Internet(TM)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Good Kami, how in the fuck has Funimation stayed in business for this long if they've been dicking around since practically the beginning? What's the origin story on Funimation, anyway? Like why did Justin Cook and friends found it and pulled off randos (like Sean, apparently) from off the streets? How did Stephanie get a job at Funimation, and just what was it that kept her from becoming a part of their clique or be a respected colleague outside of wrongthink?

I'm thinking at this point, Tiffany Vollmer and perhaps Meredith McCoy are the other missing puzzle pieces. Linda Young, too, but I don't know if she'll ever come forward if just because of her son. Also, I've noticed a pattern between these four women:

Lack of actual competition until fairly recently.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino