Stephanie Nadolny / Stephanie Ann Nadolny / stephvox - The Whistleblower

• Despite what alcoholic retards are saying, there are no plans to shut down the Kiwi Farms.

AGothicNerdChick

kiwifarms.net
They fucking replaced her with Courtenay Taylor (Jack in Mass Effect, Protagonist in Fallout 4) for OK KO

Fucking low. Nothing against Taylor but I wonder if she knew why they fired Stephanie.
I read elsewhere on here, and it is speculatory because the poster didn't post a source that supposedly Funimation or Sabat may have put pressure that they'd remove their shows on Cartoon Network if she wasn't canned.
It'd be interesting if proof of that does surfaces. Not sure how that would work at all.
Edit: Found the post in question
BDC12041-6236-4A92-9F3C-B2A38777B964.jpeg

Immaculate Ape

It was ME... DIO!
kiwifarms.net
Just gonna post this here,

1567571652178.png

Considering that Stephanie hasn't said a damn thing yet, public or private (verifiable) this is why you can't just trust the first thing on the internet. There's two identical accounts on Facebook, using her photo. One is real, one seems to be a fake made recently.

P5Fever

Tiddies out for my internalized misogyny
kiwifarms.net
Just gonna post this here,

View attachment 921541

Considering that Stephanie hasn't said a damn thing yet, public or private (verifiable) this is why you can't just trust the first thing on the internet. There's two identical accounts on Facebook, using her photo. One is real, one seems to be a fake made recently.
Supposedly Nick had that alledged leaked DM for a while. And Stephanie’s twitter has been around for years.

But Stephanie does need to come forward to at least say if it’s true or if it’s bs.

Helium

kiwifarms.net
Supposedly Nick had that alledged leaked DM for a while. And Stephanie’s twitter has been around for years.

But Stephanie does need to come forward to at least say if it’s true or if it’s bs.
The weird replies on her twitter don't sit well with me. I'm going to remain skeptical unless she comes forward and her identity is verified. Maybe it's all legit, but there is always the possibility that there are gay ops afoot.

P5Fever

kiwifarms.net
The weird replies on her twitter don't sit well with me. I'm going to remain skeptical unless she comes forward and her identity is verified. Maybe it's all legit, but there is always the possibility that there are gay ops afoot.
It doesn’t bother me because Stan also talks to himself on twitter. But we’ll see eventually. Also I think that twitter has been around since 2009.

Edit: Also I scrolled waaaaay down through who follows her on twitter.

Found this noteworthy follower.
1D2E2675-2577-4DEA-B9B0-02452EBE1063.jpeg

This account has been around since 2009, I think the boss of a cartoon she worked on would know if they’re following a fake twitter account.

Edit Edit: Also how recent was that other Facebook made? Because Nick mentioned he’d been sitting on this dm leak for some time. If that false Facebook was made last week or even a month or so back, then it cannot be the fake account because Nick would of had it before the account was made.

Last edited:

P5Fever

kiwifarms.net
Yes I know it’s YellowFlash.
But he actually brought up something about Stephanie that’s interesting, in this video.
Go to 10:53
What’s interesting is that they already had Colleen as Kid Goku for flashbacks in Kai as well as Kid Gohan, and Kai came out in America in 2013, DBZ Battle of Gods movie didn’t come to America til 2014.
So they used Stephanie’s audio and didn’t credit her despite the fact they recasted Colleen as Kid Goku/Kid Gohan permanently.

Seriously what is their deal against Stephanie?

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

he put a baby in my butt
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This thread is nothing but rampant speculation- so far, nothing about stephanie's role in this is confirmed yet and it currently has little to no bearing on Vic's case. It's easy to believe that sabat is a douchebag but all we have are accusations not even from stephanie other than unauthenticated screen shots. There is plenty of content so please wait for actual evidence before making any sweeping conclusions or we're no better than PULL.

Dean Pentel

White, meek, totally non-threatening
kiwifarms.net
Yes I know it’s YellowFlash.
But he actually brought up something about Stephanie that’s interesting, in this video.
Go to 10:53
What’s interesting is that they already had Colleen as Kid Goku for flashbacks in Kai as well as Kid Gohan, and Kai came out in America in 2013, DBZ Battle of Gods movie didn’t come to America til 2014.
So they used Stephanie’s audio and didn’t credit her despite the fact they recasted Colleen as Kid Goku/Kid Gohan permanently.

Seriously what is their deal against Stephanie?
That pussy blocked me from commenting on his YouTube videos too.

"I'm gonna shit talk Chris Sabat even though I'm just as big a fucking pussy as he is, and would likely run a casting couch if I were in similar position."

Fuck you too, Yellow Flash. Yes I'm a mad bitch

Helium

kiwifarms.net
ANN did a hit piece on BHBH's filings. The first paragraphs deal with Stephanie. They didn't talk to her, instead they cited an interview she gave in February of 2019. In the interview she said nothing about Sabat. ANN quotes Stephanie as blaming her loss of the role to the behavior of an abusive ex boyfriend. ANN used this to debunk Hubers affidavit.

Here's the Archive for the article.

ANN also claimed to speak with former employess of FUNI who said there was no casting couch. They also have a statement from Sabat denying all claims of a casting couch.

I don't know what to make of the appearance of Steph on twitter or of the leaked DM's at this point.

Immaculate Ape

It was ME... DIO!
kiwifarms.net
ANN did a hit piece on BHBH's filings. The first paragraphs deal with Stephanie. They didn't talk to her, instead they cited an interview she gave in February of 2019. In the interview she said nothing about Sabat. ANN quotes Stephanie as blaming her loss of the role to the behavior of an abusive ex boyfriend. ANN used this to debunk Hubers affidavit.

Here's the Archive for the article.

ANN also claimed to speak with former employess of FUNI who said there was no casting couch. They also have a statement from Sabat denying all claims of a casting couch.

I don't know what to make of the appearance of Steph on twitter or of the leaked DM's at this point.
Of course they only published favorable news about Funimation, because they didn't actually do any research. Or interview anyone.

They just got the statements Funimation told them to print.

Still no word from Stephanie makes me question the legitimacy of the leak.