Stephanie Nadolny / Stephanie Ann Nadolny / stephvox - The Whistleblower

• Despite what alcoholic retards are saying, there are no plans to shut down the Kiwi Farms.

DrRockzosNose

kiwifarms.net
Hahaha holy shit they really are pulling some gayops right now. Easy as fuck to tell that they made a fake profile to make this. The first listed Nadolny account is pretty public where as the 2nd is locked down tighter than Thanos's butthole and you can't see the creation date....which you can conviently hide now. By the way, i have yet to figure out a way to report the fake one because selection fake/impersonating requires you to be friends with the person.

AGothicNerdChick

kiwifarms.net
If she was that afraid of Sabat, she'd have come out defending him.

Something about all of it seems off.
Or she's trying to play it smart until things seem to be swaying more in Vic's favor?
It's not a stretch that someone would wait until the tide turns, so that when they come out with information they'll have a lot less backlash to deal with. Kickvic seems to be in rabid mode, even telling people in the anime community like youtuber Dragonbae Z to basically join or align with them.

I wouldn't be surprised if she also just wanted to forget all about what happened to her, if whatever is alleged true.
If she's a victim? That's like opening a can of worms from the past that you put away in the back of your mind. You're aware it's still there but whenever someone calls attention to it, you want to shove it in the back of your mind because you already put that behind you.

The majority of how people are approaching her on Twitter is pretty insensitive, and if I were in her shoes I wouldn't reach out to speak on something so sensitive either. Maybe in DMs to people I trust, but that's about it.

blackduck

kiwifarms.net
Did she delete a bunch of her tweets? I remember her contacting someone that wrote an article about vic saying she had something she might be interested in. Then nothing came of it.

Dumb Bitch Smoothie

Any time now, faggots.
kiwifarms.net
A few things.

1 - If Ron isn't meddling, there's a good chance someone else is. Emotional manipulation of victims especially one who has been so cut off from everyone as we suspect happened with her means she may or may not be unwell.
Also, who's to say her struggles with "behavior" weren't caused by abuse? A lot of alcoholics have abuse in their pasts.

2 - In the event that there is some gayops going on, there is still enough substantial evidence that there are victims out there that might have something incriminating to say. If we want to be of any help for those who are actually suffering the best thing to do is pave the way for them to be heard. Which leads me to my next point.

3 - We might have closed in too quickly. If we somehow find any other victims that can be named, we should avoid drawing attention to them until they have been able to share their story. As we all know there are eyes on us despite the rampant denials and as soon as someone new is named KV will descend on them like a pack of wolves.

I'm not claiming to be some expert here but that's my feedback on making sure we can actually get some solid shit to hang onto. Don't play all of our cards at once. Nick hasn't. Ty hasn't. Vic hasn't either.
We should follow their lead and do the same until we're standing on something solid and it's far too late to refute reliably or tamper with evidence.

Friend computer

Good day citizen, what can I help you with?
kiwifarms.net
A few things.

1 - If Ron isn't meddling, there's a good chance someone else is. Emotional manipulation of victims especially one who has been so cut off from everyone as we suspect happened with her means she may or may not be unwell.
Also, who's to say her struggles with "behavior" weren't caused by abuse? A lot of alcoholics have abuse in their pasts.

2 - In the event that there is some gayops going on, there is still enough substantial evidence that there are victims out there that might have something incriminating to say. If we want to be of any help for those who are actually suffering the best thing to do is pave the way for them to be heard. Which leads me to my next point.

3 - We might have closed in too quickly. If we somehow find any other victims that can be named, we should avoid drawing attention to them until they have been able to share their story. As we all know there are eyes on us despite the rampant denials and as soon as someone new is named KV will descend on them like a pack of wolves.

I'm not claiming to be some expert here but that's my feedback on making sure we can actually get some solid shit to hang onto. Don't play all of our cards at once. Nick hasn't. Ty hasn't. Vic hasn't either.
We should follow their lead and do the same until we're standing on something solid and it's far too late to refute reliably or tamper with evidence.
We aren't on anyones side except for the amusement, we are just talking about the case, and even though it looks good for Vic, most of us don't care what happens, and people will talk if someone new pop ups.

• Don't get baited. This site is not pro- or anti- anything. Don't chimp out over people disagreeing with the majority.

Immaculate Ape

It was ME... DIO!
kiwifarms.net
Or she's trying to play it smart until things seem to be swaying more in Vic's favor?
It's not a stretch that someone would wait until the tide turns, so that when they come out with information they'll have a lot less backlash to deal with. Kickvic seems to be in rabid mode, even telling people in the anime community like youtuber Dragonbae Z to basically join or align with them.

I wouldn't be surprised if she also just wanted to forget all about what happened to her, if whatever is alleged true.
If she's a victim? That's like opening a can of worms from the past that you put away in the back of your mind. You're aware it's still there but whenever someone calls attention to it, you want to shove it in the back of your mind because you already put that behind you.

The majority of how people are approaching her on Twitter is pretty insensitive, and if I were in her shoes I wouldn't reach out to speak on something so sensitive either. Maybe in DMs to people I trust, but that's about it.
A few things.

If she had said literally anything at all, I may be inclined to agree with the "fearful victim" narrative here, but the fact that she's been completely silent, paired up with the fact that absolutely no authenticated messages have been produced, or even anything from her confirming or denying the statements at all is very weird.

Even if she was a "scared" victim, the fact that someone leaked either real or fake DMs would likely elicit something from said person, even a "I don't want to be dragged into this" or "please respect my privacy I will come out when I'm ready", anything at all. Not this cryptic bullshit that's been going on.

Not ready to call this a rainbow op yet, but something is definitely hitting my bullshit detector.

Senor Gatin

kiwifarms.net
Even if she was a "scared" victim, the fact that someone leaked either real or fake DMs would likely elicit something from said person, even a "I don't want to be dragged into this" or "please respect my privacy I will come out when I'm ready", anything at all. Not this cryptic bullshit that's been going on.
This is how I feel in regards of this. Up to this point there should be nothing holding Nadolny from coming forward, yet she has decided to remain cryptic for some reason. Giving how this drama started because of twitter sperg, she could just proceed and do the same. The platform works fine for what would be her narrative, should she decide to speak out.

I think she's holding herself because she's not entirely clean on this. But this is only an assumption.

GeneralMint

Wintergreen is threat to Best Korea
kiwifarms.net
If she was that afraid of Sabat, she'd have come out defending him.

Something about all of it seems off.
Huber seems afraid of Sabat. Not Sabat the guy buy Sabat the casting agent. But Huber came forward. He's got to have a good deal of conviction to do the right thing in the face of his own demise. I cant fault her, if the stories are true, for not coming out swinging. Losing a job, not to mention a whole career, is an intimidating prospect.

But if the sabatage exposure continues she may well find herself protected from retaliation to the point where she is comfortable enough to go public.

UnKillFill

How come he don't want me man?
kiwifarms.net
I cant fault her, if the stories are true, for not coming out swinging. Losing a job, not to mention a whole career, is an intimidating prospect.

But if the sabatage exposure continues she may well find herself protected from retaliation to the point where she is comfortable enough to go public.
She hasn't been able to get work in the industry for a decade, what does she have to lose at this point? Certainly far less than Huber.

GeneralMint

Wintergreen is threat to Best Korea
kiwifarms.net
She hasn't been able to get work in the industry for a decade, what does she have to lose at this point? Certainly far less than Huber.
Friends, maybe. Even those covertly on the iswv side may find themselves pressured to distance themselves from her. Funi is starting to look like the scientology of anime.

theworstkindofeurofag

kiwifarms.net
The "K" tweet is gone. The one where she responded to Lynzee. No new likes or posts. Can't screenshot right now.

Aaaand the "fervid has" post, too.

Last edited by a moderator: