Stephanie Nadolny / Stephanie Ann Nadolny / stephvox - The Whistleblower

• Despite what alcoholic retards are saying, there are no plans to shut down the Kiwi Farms.

WhimsicalTrolli

kiwifarms.net
It seems he backtracked to say that the original leak was real but the hacked messages were him, this is bicurious-op instead of a gay op.

Allanon

kiwifarms.net
Wait, the one we all knew was fake from the beginning was the fake? The plot thickens...
Basically the 'fake' account KF already found was nothing more than a random dude trying to make a point in an argument with SiH. It had nothing to do with KV, and that's why as soon as KF found it, it got deleted. The post about it changed nothing except to clear up that the dupe account was a nothingburger.

jellycar

Now featuring 100% more Natasha Romanoff
kiwifarms.net

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

We got a shout out here lol
I was going to archive this, but then I remembered I already did when I browsed through that site's Weeb Wars content:

Stoneheart

kiwifarms.net
Kamehacon and now Minicon. This makes two conventions Stephanie has gone to that also invited Vic. Curiouser and curiouser.
somebody is hurting for money maybe.

Same for Vollmer and Baughman. And the drama around Kamehacon was also an opportunity for other VAs who have been overlooked in recent years because of the OkraTron 5000 goblin.
good!

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Same for Vollmer and Baughman. And the drama around Kamehacon was also an opportunity for other VAs who have been overlooked in recent years because of the OkraTron 5000 goblin.
Maybe Sabat's code of omerta, where he gets to rape at will and his minions like Monica Rial and Jamie Marchi cover for him, is finally crumbling.