Stephanie Nadolny / Stephanie Ann Nadolny / stephvox - The Whistleblower

• Despite what alcoholic retards are saying, there are no plans to shut down the Kiwi Farms.

Allanon

kiwifarms.net
I know it's not really the subject anymore, but may I put forth that the 'she was hacked' argument is defeated purely by the behavior of kickvic itself. I think what actually happened is that Nadolny was threatened into silence. She was jumping around everywhere trying to get 'a story' out, which was presumed to be about Vic at the time. She went to Michelle, she went to ANN, she kept popping up. Then when Monica went out and got literally the most unimportant nobodies to spam defamatory garbage in her defensive affidavits...no Nadolny. No mention of her, no suggestion of an event happening to her even as a useless email like Michelle's, or like them naming EriMin and Mari. And then she started liking ISWV tweets.

I'm sorry, but if you were 'hacked', and were actually kickvic, then where is the affidavit piling onto Vic? The lack of it is even more telling than the liked tweets.

curious gentoo

kiwifarms.net
Her likes are still there. Didn't the fake dms say she'd fix it? The most obvious thing to do is unlike those ISWV tweets the supposed "hacker" liked right? And yet all she did was delete a few tweets (that were unrelated to Vic iirc).

Also, it may be interesting to see what happens to Huber going forward. Logically if he's spread salacious rumours they should absolutely shun him and refuse him any work. If there's more truth to it... well it may be worth keeping him on their good side so he doesn't dig up more dirt.

Dumb Bitch Smoothie

Any time now, faggots.
kiwifarms.net
I think Huber is playing both sides at this point. I don't think he ever abandoned his desire to reach a compromise but I think at this point that mindset has become warped for him.

At least, based on what happened before and the behavior of the VAs toward Huber as of late. He might have meant well at first but I think he's been warped by his coworkers.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: rotollo

curious gentoo

kiwifarms.net
Based on his Twitter activity, I have a feeling Huber will be retaining his roles. Chuck is as much of a wildcard to me as chupa chupp, it's hard for me to understand his motives for bravely giving credence to Sabat's casting couch allegations then quickly doing a 180 unless something was negotiated behind the scenes. Keep in mind, this change appears to have happened a few days before the TCPA hearing. This and Sabat putting words in Stephanie's mouth still has me believing the casting couch actually happened. Poor Stephanie and fuck Sabat.

BrandedEagle

kiwifarms.net
I think Huber is playing both sides at this point. I don't think he ever abandoned his desire to reach a compromise but I think at this point that mindset has become warped for him.

At least, based on what happened before and the behavior of the VAs toward Huber as of late. He might have meant well at first but I think he's been warped by his coworkers.
perhaps to an extent but I think if thats the case its less warping and more pulling the kid gloves off. telling them "I know more than you think and if you don't want me to back those statements up, play nice". What will be interesting is if huber backs them up. I assume he has recordings and shit if all that really happened and if its true he'd be willing to leak it.

Allanon

kiwifarms.net
Her likes are still there. Didn't the fake dms say she'd fix it? The most obvious thing to do is unlike those ISWV tweets the supposed "hacker" liked right? And yet all she did was delete a few tweets (that were unrelated to Vic iirc).

Also, it may be interesting to see what happens to Huber going forward. Logically if he's spread salacious rumours they should absolutely shun him and refuse him any work. If there's more truth to it... well it may be worth keeping him on their good side so he doesn't dig up more dirt.
Everyone's been suspicious of Huber because of texts we never got to see the exact content of, and because he's been willing to contact people like T. Greg, but may I submit to you all that even though Chuck immediately emailed Greg the parts of the affidavit that were omitted, from what I can tell it's never been released?

If Chuck's really playing both sides or turning on Vic in any significant way, why is it the delivery boy has nothing to say about Huber? Why didn't he immediately plaster whatever harmful stuff was left out of the affidavit? Why not present new info that Chuck could have given him? It really looks like a similar situation to Stephanie, where Chuck publicly courted someone in Kickvic, presented some info behind the scenes...and then that info isn't anything a kickviccer wanted to see.

Like, say, maybe Chuck presented more evidence of that casting couch to T. Greg, expecting or hoping that he might be neutral enough to share it if he got it, only for Greg to immediately block and ignore him, because he's not interested in fairness and neutrality at all.

Also, yes, I know. Nadolny hasn't deleted the likes, which is extremely telling. Even had she, though, her lack of involvement in the lawsuit despite speaking up long before it was a thing says it would be a lie.

curious gentoo

kiwifarms.net
I do recall people hypothesizing whatever was redacted in the affidavits being irrelevant or completely benign. It's definitely possible it was material contrary to their narrative, and we know how hard lawtwits love to twist. At this point as nothing's come out we can only speculate unfortunately.

I'm extremely glad Stephanie didn't turn out to be KV like we originally thought. But finding out the person and reasons behind her loss of roles is incredibly depressing. As someone who's completely skipped out on Kai, all of the replacement female VAs have been nauseating to listen to. Now I understand why, they weren't picked for their talents but their willingness to suck Sabat cock.

Stoneheart

kiwifarms.net
As someone who's completely skipped out on Kai, all of the replacement female VAs have been nauseating to listen to. Now I understand why, they weren't picked for their talents but their willingness to suck Sabat cock.
Kai is the worst shit ever. Z is realy bad, but Kai is everything wrong with modern anime and hearing that the people behind it are evil harpies doesnt make it better.

Allanon

kiwifarms.net
I do recall people hypothesizing whatever was redacted in the affidavits being irrelevant or completely benign. It's definitely possible it was material contrary to their narrative, and we know how hard lawtwits love to twist. At this point as nothing's come out we can only speculate unfortunately.

I'm extremely glad Stephanie didn't turn out to be KV like we originally thought. But finding out the person and reasons behind her loss of roles is incredibly depressing. As someone who's completely skipped out on Kai, all of the replacement female VAs have been nauseating to listen to. Now I understand why, they weren't picked for their talents but their willingness to suck Sabat cock.
I never liked the new voice replacements in Kai. The inferior voices + the soft jazz tracks instead of Bruce's were enough to make me avoid Kai even though it cut out a lot of pointless filler. But then again if you just want to watch Dragonball Z abridged, there's a free youtube show for that, and it has better music.

P5Fever

Tiddies out for my internalized misogyny
kiwifarms.net
I never liked the new voice replacements in Kai. The inferior voices + the soft jazz tracks instead of Bruce's were enough to make me avoid Kai even though it cut out a lot of pointless filler. But then again if you just want to watch Dragonball Z abridged, there's a free youtube show for that, and it has better music.
Abridged is overrated. Just read the manga. No filler and no snake actors. You can listen to Bruce’s music the the background while you do it.

Jewelsmakerguy

Domo Arigato
kiwifarms.net
Soft Jazz tracks were in the original version of Kai. Blame Toei for that one, not Funi.

Allanon

kiwifarms.net
Soft Jazz tracks were in the original version of Kai. Blame Toei for that one, not Funi.
Soft jazz was in the original version of Z, too. There's some soft rock stuff, iirc, but it's way softer and more snooze than the Faulconer stuff. Funi originally replaced that, but then there were some copyright issues with Bruce between Z and Kai, and they booted him. Rather than get someone else, they just used the Japanese soundtrack in Kai.

jellycar

Now featuring 100% more Natasha Romanoff
kiwifarms.net

Cant find any pictures or anything but she signed and met fans
So awesome

Coach Kreeton Of All That

GITD Crossdressing Talkshow Hostess
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Has Sabat been harassing her recently or something?
No surprise if he still is.
Soft jazz was in the original version of Z, too. There's some soft rock stuff, iirc, but it's way softer and more snooze than the Faulconer stuff. Funi originally replaced that, but then there were some copyright issues with Bruce between Z and Kai, and they booted him. Rather than get someone else, they just used the Japanese soundtrack in Kai.
Keep in mind Fuckimation wanted diehard fans of the original Japanese soundtrack to fuck off so they stuck to the original tracks. Circulation of Faulconer being underpaid, leading to him leaving in frustration has also been discussed.