32D3BFB4-41A2-4540-888C-FE7539E02DAF.jpeg

Healthy reminder that we’re almost in half of the month of January 2020

Attachments

The Pink Panther

Gonna Steal Yo' Food
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The left is eating itself again, I see.

Well, here's the thing. Meritocracy does imply an equal society, that of which we live in, at least in this country. You do not or should not get merit based on your race or being someone that is famous for this race. That's fucking stupid. What aspect does your skin color play into the quality of your work? If you're a nigga and your writing is fucking shit, I'm not saying you're shit (of course they'd understand this, because I'm black and I ain't anything else, which of course if it was some other race they'd think otherwise), it's because your writing is shit. Just like if it was anyone else if you're fucking output is shit, your race or ethnicity doesn't deflect on that, it's your skill. Fucking judging people based on race is racist in of itself because it's a system that only recognizes racist as the barometer of quality ignoring all other aspects involved. Plus, what about the other factors? Success, demographics, range, all of that shit, and for the fact that there are way less women in various industries, including the filmmaking industry than men, so of course there's going to be less representation overall for them. It is the job of the merit of your work to stand out, and this is for anybody. So don't fucking expect your ass to get coddled just because "ohmigod i'm a wuh-man, validate me".

Goddamnit. I fucking hate mf'ers like this. I just want to slap them out of Twitter and put themselves into the real world out of their leftist delusions. Of course, they have good intentions, but the execution of them are so misguided and fucking retarded. It's like they don't even think just beyond their "participation award" mentality.

The Last Stand

Happy 2020! We finally found true love!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why is hard for people to understand that you win awards based on the merit of your skill or experience? Being given an award just because you're a (black, white, female, gay, et al.) filmmaker invalidates the award. You didn't get that award because of a particular film; you got it because you so happened to be born a certain way. Let your skill or work do the talking for the award.

Ihavetinyweewee

But massive grotesque balls
kiwifarms.net
The left is eating itself again, I see.

Well, here's the thing. Meritocracy does imply an equal society, that of which we live in, at least in this country. You do not or should not get merit based on your race or being someone that is famous for this race. That's fucking stupid. What aspect does your skin color play into the quality of your work? If you're a nigga and your writing is fucking shit, I'm not saying you're shit (of course they'd understand this, because I'm black and I ain't anything else, which of course if it was some other race they'd think otherwise), it's because your writing is shit. Just like if it was anyone else if you're fucking output is shit, your race or ethnicity doesn't deflect on that, it's your skill. Fucking judging people based on race is racist in of itself because it's a system that only recognizes racist as the barometer of quality ignoring all other aspects involved. Plus, what about the other factors? Success, demographics, range, all of that shit, and for the fact that there are way less women in various industries, including the filmmaking industry than men, so of course there's going to be less representation overall for them. It is the job of the merit of your work to stand out, and this is for anybody. So don't fucking expect your ass to get coddled just because "ohmigod i'm a wuh-man, validate me".

Goddamnit. I fucking hate mf'ers like this. I just want to slap them out of Twitter and put themselves into the real world out of their leftist delusions. Of course, they have good intentions, but the execution of them are so misguided and fucking retarded. It's like they don't even think just beyond their "participation award" mentality.
They don't have good intentions. Look at Ava Duvernay, she is a talentless hack...

She did one mediocre Oscar bait film, got handed a big budget sci-fi movie. It was terrible and bombed...

Then she got another one. She is riding diversity politics for her own self gain. She wouldn't be anywhere without this nonsense(cause she has no talent)....

She runs her mouth more than Spike Lee. The difference is that I don't deny Lee's talent.

Guy gave us "Do the Right thing" before he was thirty. This bitch is almost 50, and hasn't done anything to earn her soapbox...

Also, who gives a fuck about awards anymore? Other than hacks who need affirmations...

hotcheetospuffs

Bora Bora Eat Some More-a
kiwifarms.net
Get an award because the work is great, or get an award because brown. I'd rather have an award based on merit. At my work, the browns are always allowed to do shit work, come in late, call in sick, etc. far beyond what's allowed, and because they're oppressed no one can say anything about it or else we're racist. The same rules don't apply to the whites. White people do something good and it's just expected. Browns don't do good and we give them awards so we can't be called racist. And that's just the way it is. But we been knew. I like Stephan King more just for speaking up. #oscarssowhite, make a big enough stink and maybe you'll get one. #affirmativeactionoscars

Last edited:

The Pink Panther

Gonna Steal Yo' Food
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They don't have good intentions. Look at Ava Duvernay, she is a talentless hack...

She did one mediocre Oscar bait film, got handed a big budget sci-fi movie. It was terrible and bombed...

Then she got another one. She is riding diversity politics for her own self gain. She wouldn't be anywhere without this nonsense(cause she has no talent)....

She runs her mouth more than Spike Lee. The difference is that I don't deny Lee's talent.

Guy gave us "Do the Right thing" before he was thirty. This bitch is almost 50, and hasn't done anything to earn her soapbox...
I mean yeah...sometimes it's for self-interest for certain people who are rich and powerful who think that applying these tenets will grant them with the kind of validation they need from people, but then you have those indoctrinated Millenials/college zoomers who legitimately believe that they are doing something good, that they are the true second coming of the Civil Rights movement of the past. They are deluded and retarded NPCs who don't know anything about anything and have mob mentality syndrome, but in their own sense of the word, they believe what they are doing is right.

albertbrown26

kiwifarms.net
I knew King was a decent guy, his Trump bashing is tiresome but the fact that he's willing to go against the SJW hive mind at all says good things about him.

I'm pretty dang proud of him.
I noticed in the tweets, he then tried to backtrack by saying that everyone deserves a fair shot, regardless of gender, race and color.

He seems to somewhat be opening up to the idea that more major awards shows should simply be a place for more participation award trophies. I wouldn’t say in the last few years he changed much.

HollaGemini

Mr Really Cool Dude
kiwifarms.net
I noticed in the tweets, he then tried to backtrack by saying that everyone deserves a fair shot, regardless of gender, race and color.

He seems to somewhat be opening up to the idea that more major awards shows should simply be a place for more participation award trophies. I wouldn’t say in the last few years he changed much.
It always makes me wonder what they will be like after the twitter mob dies down.
If there is ever a study on the effects that social media mobs have on peoples political views after theyre attacked Id read it twice.

• Optimistic
Reactions: albertbrown26

CivilianOfTheFandomWars

If autism is a spectrum, then I’m a microwave
kiwifarms.net
I’ll be less suspicious of something marketed as ‘diverse’ when the writers stop treating ‘black’ or ‘gay’ as all you need to know about a character.
Example: Straight Out Of Compton was fucking amazing. Not because the story had black people, but because it was about their lives. And yes, being black was a big part of that. But the characters had nuance beyond just ‘sad thug’.
Contrast Black Panther. Besides ‘African’ and ‘snarky’, what character traits stood out with any Wakandan character? Killmonger was the closest thing they had to an interesting and nuanced character with melanin, almost unintentionally.
My point is, diversity is all well and good, but I don’t trust Hollywood to handle it with much tact. When Boss Nigger has more well-handled black characters than whatever film or show Hollywood is championing this week, Hollywood fucked up.

Dom Cruise

How to do it
kiwifarms.net

To go against the SJW grain in even the smallest way takes balls, those people are as cult like and hive minded as human beings can possibly be, I applaud both King and JK Rowling.

Saxxon

Sperging on the internet is the future of society
kiwifarms.net
"It implies that diversity and quality cannot be synonymous. They are not separate things"
Yes, they are you idiot, a work is not better for having blacks, chinese, mexicans, etc. A work is better by having cohesive themes, an excellent writing, charming characters, an interesting story and so on. These idiots only need to listen if something was done by a non white and that's enough to make them scream "10/10 take that whitey!!!!!"

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's right, but he's too little, too late. He chose to associate himself with this group, knowing what happens when you "step out of line", and now he's getting the same treatment he's dished out in the past. Purposeful or not, it's almost like actions have consequences, or something.

The future is now, old man. Get in one last line of coke and step out to face the Langoliers coming to tear your legacy to shreds. It was going to happen eventually with time.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino