Stepping on the Scale 04/13/19 -

Screaming Bird

Let me sing you the song of my people
kiwifarms.net
We see her shambling onto the scale and saying a weight, but we don't see the scale while she's on it.

Nice try Hamber.

I'm confused with the binge revelation. Most bingers hide the trash, to try to dispose of the evidence of the binge, but she is showing it to the world, and I can't figure out why.
For one, many bingers are like Chantal and eat in the car to hide from their partners, but AL must need Becky to buy her those chips, candy bars, and doughnuts, so there's no hiding anyway, I guess.

For most people, I would see it as progress for them to own up to a major binge and count out the 5,000 calories, but for AL, I have a weird feeling that it's all an excuse for her 172.4 weigh-in. I go against the grain in that I don't think she's ever been over 600, because I don't think she's lost 30 pounds, and if she did, she'd for sure let us know. But I am suspicious about this binge right before she promised us a weigh-in, because the excuse for the weight gain is so easy.

One thing that stood out to me in the video was her complaining about how binging reverses her progress, and she calls this simple fact of life "unfair." Sure, it sucks that it took so little time to undo your days of moderation, but that's just how calories work and you have to accept and understand that to be able to make a change.

I wonder if after all this WLS paperwork she'll hear back "sorry, you're not a candidate" and we'll never hear about it again.
I think you're confusing her with someone capable of shame.

Also I think she needs eating disorder treatment way more than she needs new scales or bariatric surgery or anything else. Nothing in the world besides lifelong incarceration will make her lose weight if she has zero self control.

Hidden Squirrel

kiwifarms.net
9:45 - Exercise time, it's been suggested she do things in sets, so she's going to try it out.
10:25 - demonstrates a set (5 arm ups, 10 punches)
10:59 - She already did her walk - 1 min 59.
11:20 - Jump cut. She did the 5 sets but didn't feel the burn. Then why did you stop?
11:40 - She'll increase reps tomorrow, if she doesn't feel it she'll go back to how she was doing it. (NO, JUST DO MORE UNTIL YOU FEEL IT BURN - THAT'S THE POINT)
I was saying she should do sets, the whole point being that she could them do more reps overall, not just the same number of reps but with breaks in-between!
5 sets of 5 reps is what power-lifters do with big heavy weights, but that's what Amberlynn figured would work for her. With dumbbells, she should be doing sets of 10-15 reps, and probably be using 5 lb weights.

And I'm also noticing her talking about the audience's positivity in relation to her success, heavily implying that if comments were to start getting negative again, she wouldn't be able to succeed. She's setting up excuses for her future failure - even she doesn't believe in herself.

ADHD

kiwifarms.net
Amber said:
I don't ever want to be here again
Don't worry, gorl. You said the same thing when you hit 500 lbs last year, and as you wished, you've never been there again. The same thing will happen with 572.4.

Those arm ups are ridiculous. She really needs to focus on walking. She can't even hit a full 2 minutes yet? Ok, fine. Walk, sit, rest, then get the fuck back up and do it again. And again. And again. Her leg muscles are the ones she absolutely does not want to let atrophy.

Very Honest Content

(Formerly a) Niggo(?)
kiwifarms.net
This scale is supposedly "self-tare'ing" whenever it turns on to weigh...take that for what it's worth.

Wow, she's shockingly discovered that not only do you have to constantly exercise (and walk for 10 times as long as she can right now at least) every day but also you can't gorge yourself on shit snacks daily then expect not to be a fat tub of lard still; and she's only pushing 30 already! Really, the only question is whether this is a stage #4 video that turns into a stage #1 video in the middle of it or whether she went back counterclockwise on the chart and ended up at stage #1 due to a personality breakthrough instead.

Oh who am I kidding, it's a two stage video to complete the cycle, obviously...

Citroen

kiwifarms.net
So I think the loss of subscribers spooked Amber into putting up a better performance for the new ambabies. A histrionic doesn't fear negative attention, what they fear is losing people's interest. However she had to explain why she hasn't the lost the 10+ lbs she should have if she were truly applying herself to lose weight, so in comes the binging and "swollen" explanation. She's been no doubt buying and eating stuff like this every single day. The sweet ambabies are confused why she has junk food in the house in the first place, haha, how many videos until they catch on?

ADHD

kiwifarms.net
The sweet ambabies are confused why she has junk food in the house in the first place, haha, how many videos until they catch on?
Amber has no control over that, actually. She lives with 3 other people who also eat junk food. Even if Amber were to decide to stop keeping junk food in the house, she couldn't stop the others from bringing it home.

I'm not suggesting that Amber has ever decided to try to keep junk out of the house. I'm just saying that she has no real way to keep all of it out.

kiwifarms.net
I think someone needs to ask her and she needs to explain how exactly does she get this food to binge on. I don't think walmart or kroger was that close to to her home. Chantal and other bingers that drive it's easy to figure it out but with AL she has to get Becky to taker her and then Becky has to get her the food or AL has to use the scooter since she can't walk. I think the WLS processes would ask the same thing and I think her being inpatient somewhere is what they would suggest since she has no outside support.

clusterfuckk

High School prom queen
kiwifarms.net
She eats out of boredom. Other people don’t have to change their whole lives for her (though all of them in the shanty should be eating better). Albert needs to learn self control and that’s only gonna come with A strong will to change and maybe therapy. Yes she can’t get out and enjoy life like normal humans but if she did a bit by bit; INSTEAD OF FILLING HER MOUTH; she could see some changes in her self control and her weight.

It can be done; it has been done. I don’t honestly believe she wants to change. Lazy is easy.

Birthday Dickpunch

hugs pls \(ouo)/
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sorry, I don't care what that scale said. She cheated. Look at her vlogs from just JANUARY of this year. She's put on a massive amount of weight just in the span of a few months. We need an internet sleuth on the case, because there is not way she's being truthful on this!

ETA: Checked on Amazon. Doesn't look like there's a Tare function on this one. Still, what that scale says and what her face shows are so incongruent. She looks less human and more Laz-E-Boy chair with every passing week.
I'm not saying this is definitely what's going on, but a possible reason for her gaining size without gaining a lot of weight could be her decreased mobility. She's become more and more bedbound which means she's rapidly losing muscle mass now and replacing it with fat, which is much less dense. Who the hell knows what she's actually weighed these few months she's claimed to only be 560 or 570 so it's not like we can accurately compare the current number to anything.

mekalekahi

kiwifarms.net
I think someone needs to ask her and she needs to explain how exactly does she get this food to binge on. I don't think walmart or kroger was that close to to her home. Chantal and other bingers that drive it's easy to figure it out but with AL she has to get Becky to taker her and then Becky has to get her the food or AL has to use the scooter since she can't walk. I think the WLS processes would ask the same thing and I think her being inpatient somewhere is what they would suggest since she has no outside support.
She leaves this part out the of story. The fact that she has fresh junk snacks daily and its because Becky has to go get them every single day. I doubt amber is even going to Walmart or the store herself, its all Becky. That recent vlog where they picked up her prescription at Walmart, then ate and bath body works and then back to Walmart to "get a few things" was for ambers food. I think as soon as they mention this at the weight loss clinic, amber is going to back out because the obvious solution is separation from Becky and her ability to control what she wants.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino