Stepping on the Scale 04/13/19 -

PerkChop

Manah-manah
kiwifarms.net
Regarding the self taring scale - my basic bitch bathroom scale self tares. If there's weight on it when you turn it on it tares itself including that weight, so it's entirely possible that AL dropped something on the scale before turning it on, then removed it and stepped on.

Not saying she's bright enough to figure that out, but it's a possibility.

Screaming Bird

Let me sing you the song of my people
kiwifarms.net
Regarding the self taring scale - my basic bitch bathroom scale self tares. If there's weight on it when you turn it on it tares itself including that weight, so it's entirely possible that AL dropped something on the scale before turning it on, then removed it and stepped on.

Not saying she's bright enough to figure that out, but it's a possibility.
She didn't even need to do that because she didn't show us the scale. No point in messing with the tares or whatever if you're just gonna lie anyway.

Lesbian Sleepover

Party Announcement
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The following comment will be used out of context by Big AL to further her straw-man rhetoric, however; I call absolute utter BULLSHIT on this weigh in.

Is a weigh in true the most requested thing ? Yes

Did the people get what they have been claimed clamoring for ? FUCK NO

The scale , until we see feet and a witness , was clearly altered. 572.xx whatever is what she could get it to settle on. There had to be at kind of manipulation here on what was put on to the scale, width of area withstanding.

When I weigh myself I do it three times because scale is digital and the floor never feels "even enough ".

I'm happy she got on a scale , on video , as requested, however this is as honest as a North Korean election. Sorry Bertha.

Bliss

kiwifarms.net
Yeah I don't want to get all conspiracy-like but this weigh could have been faked a whole lot easier than any of her previous ones.

She conveniently isn't wearing pants (???? that's an entire topic in itself) and we never see the scale.

Hell she could have just recorded the talking scale audio on her phone and played it back.

Probably giving her too much credit though...

Bitchinista

kiwifarms.net
"
Daily Sodium Allowance
You can consume up to 2,300 milligrams of sodium in your daily diet as long as you are generally healthy, the Dietary Guidelines for Americans 2010 states. However, if your blood pressure is already on the high end or if someone in your family has been diagnosed with cardiovascular disease, limit sodium to 1,500 milligrams daily to protect your heart. For example, a 1-ounce bag of plain potato chips from the vending machine contains 7 to 12 percent of your total daily sodium allowance, depending on which recommendation is right for you.

Health Complications
The reason potato chips and other sodium-rich foods are so problematic is that the extra sodium makes your body retain fluid, according to the Dietary Guidelines for Americans. Of course you’ll feel bloated and your clothes will be a little snug, but those are the least of your worries. When your fluid balance is off-kilter, your heart works extremely hard to get blood out to all of your extremities. Not only does this wear down your heart muscle, it also causes your blood pressure to sky rocket. Over time, your risk of suffering from heart disease greatly increases.

"
She consumed a shitload of calories during her binge, but the sodium is absolutely frightening. There's over 3,200 mg in the 2 ramens ALONE, and she also ate an entire family sized bag of chips on top of that as well as a load of other shit, and this was just her evening binge... no telling the sodium she packed in during her meals earlier in the day.

Seriously, that is scary shit. Her heart is under so much strain.

saralovesjuicyfruit

kiwifarms.net
I wonder what Becky thinks of AL's deception/shenanigans. Was she around when this weigh in was done? I know she's in the background in a lot of vids... She's gotta see some of the BS Amber is spewing. I've seen her give Amber the stink eye sometimes but she obviously never calls her out on any of it.
If so, then Becky would have had a view of an allegedly-pantsless Amber ?

Mr Foster

Dosh, grab it while you can lads!
kiwifarms.net
I wonder what Becky thinks of AL's deception/shenanigans. Was she around when this weigh in was done? I know she's in the background in a lot of vids... She's gotta see some of the BS Amber is spewing. I've seen her give Amber the stink eye sometimes but she obviously never calls her out on any of it.
Becky is clearly terrified of/chained down by Hammy. Amber pays the way for everything for Bec. Hamplanet is not intelligent, but she is insidious. She maniplulated Necky to quit her job, therefore taking away all her autonomy as a person. And by paying for everything for the sped, she can be as tyrannical as she wants because becks is basically a low functioning adult and has no backbone or critical thinking ability.

Slappy McGherkin

Let me introduce you to coulrophobia.
kiwifarms.net
"
Daily Sodium Allowance
You can consume up to 2,300 milligrams of sodium in your daily diet as long as you are generally healthy, the Dietary Guidelines for Americans 2010 states. However, if your blood pressure is already on the high end or if someone in your family has been diagnosed with cardiovascular disease, limit sodium to 1,500 milligrams daily to protect your heart. For example, a 1-ounce bag of plain potato chips from the vending machine contains 7 to 12 percent of your total daily sodium allowance, depending on which recommendation is right for you.

Health Complications
The reason potato chips and other sodium-rich foods are so problematic is that the extra sodium makes your body retain fluid, according to the Dietary Guidelines for Americans. Of course you’ll feel bloated and your clothes will be a little snug, but those are the least of your worries. When your fluid balance is off-kilter, your heart works extremely hard to get blood out to all of your extremities. Not only does this wear down your heart muscle, it also causes your blood pressure to sky rocket. Over time, your risk of suffering from heart disease greatly increases.

"
She consumed a shitload of calories during her binge, but the sodium is absolutely frightening. There's over 3,200 mg in the 2 ramens ALONE, and she also ate an entire family sized bag of chips on top of that as well as a load of other shit, and this was just her evening binge... no telling the sodium she packed in during her meals earlier in the day.

Seriously, that is scary shit. Her heart is under so much strain.
Preach it, sista!

Dat gorl is swole. Have to wonder how much she could drop in just water weight if she paid an iota of attention to her sodium intake.

Naaaah, my soul is empty! GIVES ME FRITOS!

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
kiwifarms.net
YEAH!! It's all THUMBY'S fault! She's totally to blame for Big Al's binge eating disorder, and lack of willpower, and may as well throw in Big Al's manipulative tendencies too...!

Big Al has no responsibility for herself at all, poor wittle victim...Right under the bus with you, Thumb! It's Big Al's favorite position....

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino