Stepping on the Scale 04/13/19 -

alittlebifurious

☉ ONE TIT WONDER
kiwifarms.net
I'm beginning to wonder if our gorl is an evil genius who anticipated this. We know she's not smart, but she's manipulative and being manipulative means having your own special skill of being able to anticipate behavior, then use that anticipated behavior in your favor. If she thought she could get the comments railing against everyone BUT her? Well hot dog. Or in her case, 6 hot dogs, 3 cans of pringles, 2 frozen pizzas, and some easter candy.

She also could have doubled down and anticipated that sharing a binge would get her some sympathy from the viewers that are so clearly fucking new here.

hotcheetospuffs

Bora Bora Eat Some More-a
kiwifarms.net
I think Becky secretly doesn't like Amber anymore. She said herself she's a good actor and will stay in a relationship just to not be alone, or in this case, to not have to work. I think she's sick of Amber's snide comments, being chided for having a bowl of cereal, and all the mentions of her unflattering short hair and chin. I think Becky doesn't mind going to the store, she needs to buy more alcohol anyway, and enabling Amber is her way of passive aggressively getting even. If she gives it what it wants, it will eventually pass out for awhile and shut the fuck up. The bigger it gets, perhaps it will become more humble.

bev

kiwifarms.net
I think Becky secretly doesn't like Amber anymore. She said herself she's a good actor and will stay in a relationship just to not be alone, or in this case, to not have to work. I think she's sick of Amber's snide comments, being chided for having a bowl of cereal, and all the mentions of her unflattering short hair and chin. I think Becky doesn't mind going to the store, she needs to buy more alcohol anyway, and enabling Amber is her way of passive aggressively getting even. If she gives it what it wants, it will eventually pass out for awhile and shut the fuck up. The bigger it gets, perhaps it will become more humble.
I think it's the opposite. IIRC Every Damn Day Fitness pointed out in his video on Amber that the frustration that her viewers have with her is a fractal of that felt by everyone in her immediate vicinity, and tbh it's true. Amber most likely manipulates Becky into getting her food the same way she attempted to with Destiny: she's an adult, it's her money, she can do whatever she wants. But whenever Amber has a moment of realization of what she's doing, she attempts to justify it and reason as that being the Binge Monster TM, not her, and she needs Becky to save her from that creature. Having that constant back and forth is exhausting, so to help ease it, Becky probably just gets Amber whatever she wants to avoid having to deal with the fallout+fighting. I do what you want, and that's good, and because I do good, that means it's love.

In addition to that, Becky's fucking terrified of being single. Like she was so desperate that she roped in a 500 lb Beluga like a prized trophy after being single for only nine months. Tbh the way she was talking about her horrible last relationship, I thought that she was single for years. Jokes on her though since once Amber gets WLS (if she gets WLS or just loses weight), Amber will be less reliant on her, even more self-centered, then leave Becky anyway because Becky 1) enabled her and 2) isn't as Amber-focused as Amber wants her to be. So in the end, Becky will probably end up single regardless, but not by her own volition and she'll be devastated.

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Amber didn’t have pants on? Who believes that? Unless Becky was right there to dress and undress her, Amber isn’t taking any clothes off. It’s way too hard to pull those skin tight yoga pants over her lumps and bumps and lymphedema, she doesn’t change her pants daily, and maybe not weekly. If she ever took them off, she could weigh them and subtract them from the total in the future if she’s so worried about it. She’s not, it’s a lah.

She either ate Eric’s donuts and told him she’d buy more next time Becky went to the store, or Becks was right there in the midst of her binge ready to shop. Either are possible.

Bookish

kiwifarms.net
I wonder what Becky thinks of AL's deception/shenanigans. Was she around when this weigh in was done? I know she's in the background in a lot of vids... She's gotta see some of the BS Amber is spewing. I've seen her give Amber the stink eye sometimes but she obviously never calls her out on any of it.
I don't think she cares. Remember, they started out this relationship early, lying together. The reason Becky left her job was a lie, and Becky was 100% okay with that. She had to have been there when Amber was, 'playing phone tag' with not only her doctor but the vet, as well..when she was so desperately trying to get Rarity fixed. Just like before Amber's video admitting all the lies she told came out, Destiny went right alone with the lies she revealed in that video. She knows how to pick them.

It was funny when Destiny would occasionally call her out, but for the most part, she let her lie in peace.

2Puss2Post

kiwifarms.net
I'm beginning to wonder if our gorl is an evil genius who anticipated this. We know she's not smart, but she's manipulative and being manipulative means having your own special skill of being able to anticipate behavior, then use that anticipated behavior in your favor. If she thought she could get the comments railing against everyone BUT her? Well hot dog. Or in her case, 6 hot dogs, 3 cans of pringles, 2 frozen pizzas, and some easter candy.

She also could have doubled down and anticipated that sharing a binge would get her some sympathy from the viewers that are so clearly fucking new here.
I keep having this feeling as well. Like as she was talking about her binge the night before and showing all that shit I couldn't help but think, okay now here's her excuse for gaining. Lol. And oh it wasn't HER fault she had all that garbage food. It was BECKY THE DEMON SLAVE GORL!!! Not Amberlynn...she's too sweet and she's trying sooooooooo hard right now you guise don't even KNOW boo boo.

God her comment about not wearing pants. Hamber I don't wanna think about you pantsless. Anyone brave enough to peel those black pants off deserves a trophy. Or a shallow grave.

Catnip

s t o p
kiwifarms.net
Becky is clearly terrified of/chained down by Hammy. Amber pays the way for everything for Bec. Hamplanet is not intelligent, but she is insidious. She maniplulated Necky to quit her job, therefore taking away all her autonomy as a person. And by paying for everything for the sped, she can be as tyrannical as she wants because becks is basically a low functioning adult and has no backbone or critical thinking ability.
I also think about AL mentioning that Becky is currently not on a diet. I feel like she isn't because she sees that AL never sticks to hers, so what's the point of even trying - she'll be roped back into eating like shit eventually. It really is a sad, horrible relationship.

• Agree
Reactions: Mr Foster

Keyboard Warrior

kiwifarms.net
I think it's the opposite. IIRC Every Damn Day Fitness pointed out in his video on Amber that the frustration that her viewers have with her is a fractal of that felt by everyone in her immediate vicinity, and tbh it's true. Amber most likely manipulates Becky into getting her food the same way she attempted to with Destiny: she's an adult, it's her money, she can do whatever she wants. But whenever Amber has a moment of realization of what she's doing, she attempts to justify it and reason as that being the Binge Monster TM, not her, and she needs Becky to save her from that creature. Having that constant back and forth is exhausting, so to help ease it, Becky probably just gets Amber whatever she wants to avoid having to deal with the fallout+fighting. I do what you want, and that's good, and because I do good, that means it's love.

In addition to that, Becky's fucking terrified of being single. Like she was so desperate that she roped in a 500 lb Beluga like a prized trophy after being single for only nine months. Tbh the way she was talking about her horrible last relationship, I thought that she was single for years. Jokes on her though since once Amber gets WLS (if she gets WLS or just loses weight), Amber will be less reliant on her, even more self-centered, then leave Becky anyway because Becky 1) enabled her and 2) isn't as Amber-focused as Amber wants her to be. So in the end, Becky will probably end up single regardless, but not by her own volition and she'll be devastated.
You're both right. This relationship is Codependency 101. There's no real love there. Just two food addicts with a lot of fear and abandonment issues. They're both actors and they both are getting something out of it. Becky gets to feel needed which in her peabrain translates to love. She also doesn't have to lumber at some minimum-wage hell for the remainder of her twenties.

Ironically, Becky would work less just doing the adult thing and supporting herself. Right now, she's pulling the weight of both people in this relationship, and her responsibilities as Amber's health declines will only get more physically and mentally taxing. Oh, and Amber doesn't actually give a shit about her, doesn't find her attractive and plays her like a puppet. That's the fucked up cherry on top!

Amber gets a lot out of this arrangement too. She's the moneybags and a Dainty Princess, so she doesn't have to do shit. And since she's eaten her way into immobility, she also gets to play the sympathy card with Becky because I'm sure her body hurts a lot. The Amber from 300 lbs ago was lazy. But super-morbidly-obese Amber can't help that 'this is her reality' now. 572 lb Amber is suffering. (We'll just gloss over the fact that she enjoyed every meal on her way there)

Iwillnotcredityouraccount

Don't give a fuck what you've been through
kiwifarms.net
the main drive that I see in both AL and Necky is fear.

AL is afraid of many, many things. Though, strangely, she's unafraid of being dirty. From what I see she fears losing attention, (which becky is part of), and she fears not having food. "I need food to survive boo" and "I was trying to diet but had to watch Becky eating all this food" are summations of things she's said in the past. Everything AL does revolves around food, including the fear of losing food.

Necky fears lonliness. Someone above pointed out, she allowed herself to be taken in by the 500lb hambeast. I think that originally there was feeling between the two, but as time has worn on, that initial infatuation has fizzled out from both.

I'm sort of curious about what will happen between AL, Necky, and Hanna/Rafe. I'm half expecting some "why poly is a good thing" video from AL someday. it might not happen but I will in no way be surprised if it does and ends terribly

BOLDYSPICY!

stole @Desire Lines' shtick
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Even if you're a fat fuck & eat nothing but garbage & drink soda for a day, I could see you maybe pushing 3000 calories. In a day. The thought of consuming 5000 calories in a sitting is nauseating. & that's probably with Amber underreporting. :cryblood:

I was gonna eat dinner, but I think I'll pass for now. Just thinking about that binge makes me gag.

kiwifarms.net
Never forget, Becky has said when the binge monster comes out AL can say really mean things and probably gets abusive. She says mean things when not blacked out so can't imagine how she is when in binge monster. Her ex said AL would hit him so AL might do the same with Becky when she doesn't get her way. Becky might just do whatever AL wants now to avoid all of the abuse.

One picture shows Hamberlynn's hand, the other one shows a blobfish. Can you tell which is which?

View attachment 724896

View attachment 724897

the second is what her vagina looks like. btw, remember AL said she and Becky have sex 10 times a week? hahha. She can't even walk 2 minutes or lift her arm more than 20 times, I'm sure she has a really kinky sex life.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino