Stepping on the Scale 04/13/19 -

Screaming Bird

Let me sing you the song of my people
kiwifarms.net
Never forget, Becky has said when the binge monster comes out AL can say really mean things and probably gets abusive. She says mean things when not blacked out so can't imagine how she is when in binge monster. Her ex said AL would hit him so AL might do the same with Becky when she doesn't get her way. Becky might just do whatever AL wants now to avoid all of the abuse.

the second is what her vagina looks like. btw, remember AL said she and Becky have sex 10 times a week? hahha. She can't even walk 2 minutes or lift her arm more than 20 times, I'm sure she has a really kinky sex life.
I'm sure she's psychologically abusive as fuck but at this point I doubt she's physically capable of being physically abusive. All Necky has to do is take three steps back from the couch and it'll be approx 10 minutes before Hamber can manage to get to her feet to chase after her.

Iwillnotcredityouraccount

Don't give a fuck what you've been through
kiwifarms.net
I would argue the enjoying thing. Bingers don't eat to enjoy, they eat to fill. Mindlessly. AL feels anything negative - anxiety, sadness, fear - man the pumps! 5000 calories, incoming!

There is no fairy tale ending for anyone here. I kind of get what's going on here. Her comment about it not being "fair" says all I need to know.
I agree about the "fair" thing.

No, it isn't fair that you can't eat 5k in shit and continue living like a well maintained 22 year old. but you know what? life isn't fair. and this is why AL inspires me to be angry. Life is not fair to any of us. It may seem different when we look at others. but it simply isn't. that doesn't make AL special. the only thing "special" is her freakish body. and there is no one, I repeat, there is no one, Amberlynn, to blame but yourself.

Yes. I'm here for the freakshow. but I did not start it, nor am I against you losing weight. the thing is, no one will waive a magic want for you to be thin. you have to do that, the same way that it was YOU who ate yourself into this mess.

Captain Ahab

kiwifarms.net
I remember when she was getting close to 500 lbs and pretending that 497 is totally NOT 500 you guyyys! She will never be 500! Uh-uh!

It’s the same shit only a hundred pounds later. Anyone who believes she has changed because of the boycott is a naive fool. She’s been having those “life changing” moments since the very beginning of her channel. Every time she gets close to reaching a new weight level she gets in a frenzy. It’s the era of denial. No, she’s not 600; she’s 572! No, 597 is not 600! SHE. WILL. NOT. BE. 600! Not her! Uh-uh!

Then the front digit is flipped, a new level unlocked, a new video addressing this oh-so-unexpected change is made and uploaded. After a brief phase of “ohmergahd im 600 pounds” comes a slow acceptance and a not-so-slow climb for the 700.

ZooSmell

kiwifarms.net
Cant wait for my 600lb life, its gonna be a roller coaster
As much as we all want to see based Dr. Now rip into Amber's fat ass for all her shitty behavior Amber nor any of the Kentucky Faggot Crew will ever submit her to the show. Her ego is to big and more importantly she would have to stop vlogging. My 600lbs makes the people on the show sighn a strict contract not to reveal their weight after the episode for several months after as to not spoil anything in the event they do a Where Are They Now follow up. Most of the whitetrash fat fucks on that show are Medicare leeches (thanks Obama!) so its not a big deal. Amber however has the closest you can consider to a job and not talking about her wight or anything about weight loss would completey kill her income. No one is gonna watch her boring ass life, hell we don't even watch her talk about her weight loss anymore and just stay current from video summaries in the threads.

MissyMissyMila

kiwifarms.net
I remember when she was getting close to 500 lbs and pretending that 497 is totally NOT 500 you guyyys! She will never be 500! Uh-uh!

It’s the same shit only a hundred pounds later. Anyone who believes she has changed because of the boycott is a naive fool. She’s been having those “life changing” moments since the very beginning of her channel. Every time she gets close to reaching a new weight level she gets in a frenzy. It’s the era of denial. No, she’s not 600; she’s 572! No, 597 is not 600! SHE. WILL. NOT. BE. 600! Not her! Uh-uh!

Then the front digit is flipped, a new level unlocked, a new video addressing this oh-so-unexpected change is made and uploaded. After a brief phase of “ohmergahd im 600 pounds” comes a slow acceptance and a not-so-slow climb for the 700.

She looks so tiny

YOUR MOM

Don't forget to bring a sweater.
kiwifarms.net
Five years ago she weighed less than Chantal.

View attachment 725083
It seems like Chantal stays in the same weight range give or take 50lbs for years though (I don't know as much about her). She isn't on the neverending weight gain fast track that Amber is. Chantal may tax her heart into an early death but maybe like age 55ish, longer than Amber has the way she's going.

I see Amber dying of some cellulitis infection or untreated beetus before the heart gives up.
Chantal could get murdered by one of the homeless dudes she fucks though.

kiwifarms.net
nanaluvstrouble died at 32 so AL might have a few years left. I don't think AL would lose a limb to save her life so she might just let a foot rot off and die sooner. interesting, I had to look it up but also she died of kidney failure or something. and there AL says she doesn't pee that often and holds on to water. hmmm.. So that's another death possibility along with the beetus, heart attack or choking while binging alone.

Zappazappa

kiwifarms.net
Five years ago she still had a visible neck.
5 years ago when she could still pass as human, a fat ass but not the meat mountain she is now.

I do not trust her completely. She should have livestreamed it and shown no tarra on the scale. She could have messed with it and I am suspecting she did.

For the sheer fact she didn't show the scale I am more then willing to bet she is about 610+ but she cant show that, she can't let everyone see her fail that badly.

Honestly nothing is going to help her besides a near death experience, be it heart attack, blood clot, hyperglycemia to the point she comas.... something.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino