Stepping on the Scale 04/13/19 -

Very Honest Content

(Formerly a) Niggo(?)
kiwifarms.net
Becky is not to blame for Amber's eating. Even after Becky brings Amber the food she's requested, it's still ultimately Amber's choice to eat it. That being said, Becky is enabling her. If Amber were to go on MSHPL, Dr. Now would call Becky out for that.
Easy difficulty: Becky grows a spine and doesn't buy fat people snacks to be hoovered down the binge monster pie hole regularly.

Medium difficulty: Becky buys whatever she's told to buy and leaves it just out of arms reach of the binge monster's t-rex arms with bat wing flapper adaptations growing on them.

Battletoads difficulty: Becky buys and force feeds Amber shit food in a funnel while live streaming the whole sordid affair to sick fetishists the world over for the youtube money while she pinches some income away for her own personal trip to Bora Bora without Hamber once gorl dies of a coronary episode.

Right now, game is set to medium difficulty, aka normal life, for the rest of us. Big Al just wants us to pay to watch the Battletoad difficulty setting because that's her real dream in life, not Bora Bora, let Becky buy two seats for that plane ride afterall, it's embarassing to have to deal with in real life consequences of your poor lifestyle choices and Amber is all about appearances.

So she could turn it on with something on it that weighs about 30 pounds, then get on it herself. Clever.
She could start it with Becky on it, then take Becky off, viola! Three times the weight loss of the legendary lost 89 elbees boo boo...I didn't watch the video so I noted it for those that did subject themselves to it to make their own decision on how on the level, floor or otherwise, this weigh in is. I agree on being as skeptical as you want dealing with an obvious untruthful lolcow like Big Al represents. The 'no pants on' excuse is certainly a bold play though for why this can't be shown in one uncut, indisputable, vlog manner. Just wear the clothes and give yourself a two or three elbee credit down from whatever you read Amber.

simulated goat

Not a GTO
kiwifarms.net
That's not how it works. The 30 pound weight would zero out and when Amber gets on, it weighs Amber.
I dunno what she has exactly but I work with scales a lot. Don't desire a powerlevel but As far as I know "self tareing" means you turn the scale on with the object you want to tare (then in Al's case remove it) ...as long as you leave the scale on on or don't reset it it will automatically subtract the tare weight as long as you use it.

Last edited:

Hidden Squirrel

kiwifarms.net
I dunno what she has exactly but I work with scales a lot. Don't desire a powerlevel but As far as I know "self tareing" means you turn the scale on with the object you want to tare (then in Al's case remove it) ...as long as you leave the scale on on or don't reset it it will automatically subtract the tare weight as long as you use it.
Today's "showing the scale" video pretty much disproves any taring shenanigans. It turned on, the screen showed 0, she stepped on, and it weighed her. There was no time to remove any weights.

• Agree
Reactions: MissyMissyMila

simulated goat

Not a GTO
kiwifarms.net
Today's "showing the scale" video pretty much disproves any taring shenanigans. It turned on, the screen showed 0, she stepped on, and it weighed her. There was no time to remove any weights.
I missed that in the summation...thanks for clarifying !

Last edited:

SheCameForNecky

And do I help them? Yes, indeed. :)
kiwifarms.net
I discussed this theory with someone last night. I don't think she's lying about the weight. I think she is losing tiny amounts of weight, and I think she's been dieting her ass off because she does not want to prove the haydurs right.

FixinShibe

"If you don’t see it here, I didn’t say it." - OJ
kiwifarms.net
I’m confused, has she lost weight or was her entire schtick her trying to gain as much weight as possible.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino