Stepping On The Scale (517.2) 03/06/20 -

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
kiwifarms.net
Okay, at least she's reading comments & responding to those. THAT is the kind of weigh in she should be doing weekly & if she wants to do it on both scales, why not? I didn't take the time to check for jump cuts or anything; was about to head off to bed. I'm sure if there are any, it will be pointed out.

WeDon'tNeedToWhisper

Reservation for one at Yamatos
kiwifarms.net
She still only lost (allegedly) 6.2 pounds in the month of February, that's 1.5 pounds a week. I mean, yes, finally she did a "live" weigh in, but like CindyChafe said, how do we know when this was even filmed? Who's shower curtain is that behind her..?

It doesn't "hurt" her that people don't believe her (obviously), that's just more gaslighting. Whatever, Amber, your funeral.

SAVE TWINKIE!

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Okay, at least she's reading comments & responding to those. THAT is the kind of weigh in she should be doing weekly & if she wants to do it on both scales, why not? I didn't take the time to check for jump cuts or anything; was about to head off to bed. I'm sure if there are any, it will be pointed out.
I don't think it's in response to comments, because people have been whining about how she weighs in off camera for like a year. I think this in response to her losing money. She could get away wtih it before, because people still watched her no matter how much she trolled. She's scared now; she didn't even wait until next Wednesday rolled around to post this (regardless of when it was actually filmed). I wonder what her analytics look like.

Anyway it's still so weird to me how someone who weighs 5 times more than what she should continues to sperg about weighing in naked, weighing in after eating, etc. what difference does 3lbs make when she needs to lose the equivalent of a motorcycle to reach a healthy BMI :story:

Azshara

Point blank PERIOD.
kiwifarms.net
I mean good for her I guess for doing a believable weigh in. And by believable I mean she stepped on, showed the weight, and got off with no cuts or weird angles. It's still hard for me to believe she is under 600 pounds because she just looks worse than ever but meh.

Guess Charlene isn't the only one on damage control right now! 🤔 Good thing most of the people who follow her are idiots and will eat this shit up. "OmG this is all we have wanted yassssss gorl!!!!" Meanwhile the farms just wants to see her diseased laygs *sigh*

The like/dislike ratio is positive, but that may change the longer the video is up.

xenomorph

I've got more demons where that came from.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And here we go. I'm surprised, not gonna lie. I want her to lose weight. The more active she gets, the more stupid shit she'll do.
See heres the thing, AL at MOST went shopping and out to eat. Maybe the movies on occasion but she was never a nature person or adventurous.
It's not like she goes out to clubs or bars or just go for a walk somewhere, she is very much a homebody which is fine but she doesnt move.
Even when she lived with Krystle she did the same shit she has always done. Only difference is her family gave her structure with taking care of the house and encouraging her to work out and go to the gym.
But as soon as she moved in with Dusty her attitude became even worse because she is a lazy sow and that is her true self.
Even Dusty mentioned to AL when they lived in Florida that she told her that they were going out to eat a lot and need to save money AL retorted saying "Im 27 years old I can do whatever the fuck I want" that is definitely a dig at K's parents you know, the people who kept her housed, clothed and payed to watch their sped daughter and helped her lose those famous 89 pounds..not only that but she was still on their cellphone plan months after she left Virginia. Al is trash and only has a use for people she can get something out of, once they dont comply or she moves on to something better she is not only out but she also will be an ungrateful cunt about the people who helped her.
Bitch is lucky as fuck she was able to be with K's family but clearly her act was wearing her out, the act of being mild mannered and shit, her mask started to fall off 6 months before they broke up right around the time K said she wasnt interested in AL and AL was already gaining steady as well.
So even IF big IF she lost enough weight to waddle around the area more the things she does like going out to eat and shit is too tempting for her and getting driven everywhere is not moving around, so suffice to say she will blow up more as she has done tons of times before.

Last edited:

Boogie

It doesn't work for you
kiwifarms.net
See heres the thing, AL at MOST went shopping and out to eat. Maybe the movies on occasion but she was never a nature person or adventurous.
It's not like she goes out to clubs or bars or just go for a walk somewhere, she is very much a homebody which is fine but she doesnt move.
Even when she lived with Krystle she did the same shit she has always done. Only difference is her family gave her structure with taking care of the house and encouraging her to work out and go to the gym.
But as soon as she moved in with Dusty her attitude became even worse because she is a lazy sow and that is her true self.
Even Dusty mentioned to AL when they lived in Florida that she told her that they were going out to eat a lot and need to save money AL retorted saying "Im 27 years old I can do whatever the fuck I want" that is definitely a dig at K's parents you know, the people who kept her housed, clothed and payed to watch their sped daughter and helped her lose those famous 89 pounds..not only that but she was still on their cellphone plan months after she left Virginia. Al is trash and only has a use for people she can get something out of, once they dont comply or she moves on to something better she is not only out but she also will be an ungrateful cunt about the people who helped her.
Bitch is lucky as fuck she was able to be with K's family but clearly her act was wearing her out, the act of being mild mannered and shit, her mask started to fall off 6 months before they broke up right around the time K said she wasnt interested in AL and AL was already gaining steady as well.
So even IF big IF she lost enough weight to waddle around the area more the things she does like going out to eat and shit is too tempting for her and getting driven everywhere is not moving around, so suffice to say she will blow up more as she has done tons of times before.
Look, I know about most of her history but when she was going out to shop and eat, we at least got the stupid shots of her dancing in the aisle or beanbag in hurry.

xenomorph

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Look, I know about most of her history but when she was going out to shop and eat, we at least got the stupid shots of her dancing in the aisle or beanbag in hurry.
Oh I agree, her content for the last 7 months has been god awful, but I was just saying her weight will never go down not to a weight where she can do those things.
Shes an addict and when she goes out temptation is everywhere for her to eat and she will never pass up an opportunity to indulge.
Thing is she will label them dates and then say shes allowed to have a cheat meal of 4000 kcal.

Boogie

It doesn't work for you
kiwifarms.net
Oh I agree, her content for the last 7 months has been god awful, but I was just saying her weight will never go down not to a weight where she can do those things.
Shes an addict and when she goes out temptation is everywhere for her to eat and she will never pass up an opportunity to indulge.
Thing is she will label them dates and then say shes allowed to have a cheat meal of 4000 kcal.
I didn't word it right before, sorry. I agree with everything.

xenomorph

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What if Amber greenscreened herself stepping on the scale but in reality it was footage of another deathfat that she used as background footage.

The most reliable method to determine her weight is for her to SHOW DEM LAYYGS.
She cant even edit in a picture in her videos you think she can greenscreen?

Tags
None