Stepping On The Scale (517.2) 03/06/20 -

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
kiwifarms.net
Better yet, put her cell phone there as it shows the current date & either film with her camera or use Becky's phone to indicate the date while she uses her phone to film.

I'd LIKE to believe she's being truthful but there's too long & varied a history of lies for me not to want some measure of proof.

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES! GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!
kiwifarms.net
Amber has a whiteboard. If she wants to dispel thoughts of her reusing old footage, she should get her whiteboard, write down the current date (not just say it aloud), and place the whiteboard where I have indicated with the white box:
View attachment 1176130
We all know she's not gonna do that because she's a liar and her subscribers are idiots enough to believe it.

Commiechu

Zap to the extreme comrades!
kiwifarms.net
Amber has a whiteboard. If she wants to dispel thoughts of her reusing old footage, she should get her whiteboard, write down the current date (not just say it aloud), and place the whiteboard where I have indicated with the white box:
View attachment 1176130
Better yet, put her cell phone there as it shows the current date & either film with her camera or use Becky's phone to indicate the date while she uses her phone to film.

I'd LIKE to believe she's being truthful but there's too long & varied a history of lies for me not to want some measure of proof.
What is stopping the sow from writing a different date on the whiteboard? You can easily change the date on your phone to whatever you want (at least on android).

The best way to prove to the haydurs would be to put the current days newspaper on the floor. I don't really care if shes faking this shit or not. She's still a 500lb behemoth and will most likely stay that way since she'll never get help or give up enablers in her life.

I'm really hoping that her income steadily declines this year which should produce some lulzy content. I'd love to see a credit card debt arc as she tries to maintain her boring fatty life style.

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The best way to prove to the haydurs would be to put the current days newspaper on the floor.
I would have suggested that but I seriously doubt she even knows what a newspaper is or where to get one.

The difference in maintenance calories between 519 and 600 lbs is only about 440 calories. Amber could manage that easily by simply eating out less (since restaurant food is very calorie dense), or by drinking only zero calorie drinks while still eating enough to feed a family of 4.

519.png600.png

She MAY have lost that weight & if so, I think it's circumstantial more than real effort but keeping it off & making progress isn't in her wheelhouse; not without guidance & therapy.
I agree, and that's why I believe she did lose the weight: because it is something she could achieve without actual effort.

She's mentioned looking forward to getting into the 400s, and that is something I don't see happening. The last time she managed to clock in under 500 lbs was in May of 2018.
4duOokn.png

Last edited:

DefCon Dumb

kiwifarms.net
We've been looking at the same calorie calculators. Yeah, she essentially maintained all month. Dropping to 2,000 per day would easily result in a 3 lb. weekly loss.

I'm predicting as usual, she's going to be her biggest stumbling block. MOST people trying to make lifestyle changes find that out; that your head tries to convince you to revert to whatever you're trying to get away from, surpass, overcome... Many can eventually figure that out & teach themselves to stop those thought patterns or immediately run themselves through a mental check list. But that takes time, even with practice - the brain is a sneaky bitch.

Amber has a meager amount of self-awareness & an immense ego. I suspect some are still going to question her weigh in - I haven't checked yet; as well as question what she's eating & her activity level. I expect her to start saying when asked if she's getting therapy: "I don't need therapy, I've got this!" She MAY have lost that weight & if so, I think it's circumstantial more than real effort but keeping it off & making progress isn't in her wheelhouse; not without guidance & therapy.

Last edited:

Bolton Council

Supera Moras
kiwifarms.net
What is stopping the sow from writing a different date on the whiteboard? You can easily change the date on your phone to whatever you want (at least on android).

The best way to prove to the haydurs would be to put the current days newspaper on the floor. I don't really care if shes faking this shit or not. She's still a 500lb behemoth and will most likely stay that way since she'll never get help or give up enablers in her life.

I'm really hoping that her income steadily declines this year which should produce some lulzy content. I'd love to see a credit card debt arc as she tries to maintain her boring fatty life style.
Kind of just love the idea it'd look like she was ransoming her scales.

teat

kiwifarms.net
she really had to tell everyone that her clothes are EASILY a pound or two extra
ah yes amber, how could we forget? that would mean you're only 398 lbs overweight instead of 400 lbs!
so sorry for the oversight of less than 0.5% of your total mass.

keep worrying about the weight of your clothes amber.
that extra 1 or 2 lbs is from those ugly torrid dresses, not that entire baguette with cheap deli meat!

considering her history of manipulation, i'm having a hard time telling if she's just stupid or if she's purposefully missing the forest for the trees
which would be fitting considering she's the size of a grizzly bear

DefCon Dumb

kiwifarms.net
Her ego feeds on ass pats the way cattle chomp down on grain in a feed lot. I can understand that those still in her corner want to encourage her but all that may accomplish is her starting to believe she can truly do this on her own.

If, IF she ends up genuinely working on & losing weight, a lot of issues are going to crop up where professional help would be truly valuable. If I were her, I'd be wanting fairly regular blood work to make sure I'm not inadvertently shorting myself of crucial micronutrients. Lower weight doesn't eliminate those risks, especially when you look at the crap she eats.

Physiotherapy. I can't begin to guess when the last time was that she was able to walk normally, with half decent posture & correct motion through the hips, knees & ankles. She may need help to learn to walk normally. Hell, even the highest caliber professional athletes often use physio to prevent injuries. She'll have a lot of body areas that need strengthening the correct way, especially if she eventually decides to become more active.

Proper physical workups throughout this process, first to get a baseline of organ & system functions, then to check on improvement & eventually to determine what's permanently damaged & how, (if), any of that can be mitigated.

And for the millionth time - therapy. She'll need to learn to see herself differently; realistically & needs to learn that as she changes, how those in her life might react & sadly, that's not always positive when people lose a lot of weight.

She had therapy & "self care" in her New Year's Intentions & no matter if she wants to admit it or not, cutting her hair, makeup & nail polish are the floofiest of fluff. Genuine self-care in the form of serious concern about her health is what's needed.

niggerhater1488

Praise Allah(PBUH)
kiwifarms.net
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKING GET OFF OF ME YOU FAT FUCKING BITCH AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH YOUR CRUSHING MEEEEEEEEEEEE AAAAAAAARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH JUST FUCKING WALK 20 MINUTES A DAY YOU FAT COW EAT A SALAD AAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *short circuts and turns into an ied*

Was the scale based or cringe

Punkinsplice

My human and I talk shit about you
kiwifarms.net
Is there any way she could do a voice over on an old vid?
I don't film things much so I don't know.
I still doubt it. She still looks larger than she ever has.
Bless your heart, girl, I know you don't want to believe, but that was a legit weigh-in. We are not going to see a difference until she is 100 lbs lighter, probably.

ETA: no matter how much she loses, she is still ALR and will always be a cow.

Last edited:

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
kiwifarms.net
Bless your heart, girl, I know you don't want to believe, but that was a legit weigh-in. We are not going to see a difference until she is 100 lbs lighter, probably.

ETA: no matter how much she loses, she is still ALR and will always be a cow.
It is proven by others on this thread that it is in fact rigged because she's wearing different shirts. Read the posts.
Her sitting on Eric's couch did not show a 519lb sow. She's over 600 and doesn't want to admit it.
Girl is manipulative as all hell. There's a vid of her playing with the tare on a scale.
It would be easy for her to do.
I'm not the only one who doesn't believe her.
She pulls this shit every year.
Agree to disagree I guess.

DefCon Dumb

kiwifarms.net
It would be easy enough for her to show weight loss, independent of any scale. All she has to do is find a still from a video where she's clearly stuffed into a too small outfit, a la sausage casing. Periodically, put on that same outfit. IF she's losing weight, it will eventually fit properly & then she'd be seen absolutely swimming in it.

FatalTater

Fattest Among Thousands, Altogether Lethargic
kiwifarms.net
Something drifted through my head a moment ago. That 519 weight is based around her "being delusional" that she was 570ish instead of the over 600 we were pretty sure she was. 570 minus the 50 lbs she said she lost would be around 519. DelusionalLynn acted like she was losing weight last month but if she's still 519 she only maintained...unless she actually was losing weight the whole time but couldn't admit it because to tell us the real numbers would have outed her as having been over 600 lbs at some point.

twi1992

Buckle the Fuck Up Slut, We're Geting Shitfaced.
kiwifarms.net
On one hand, I'd like to believe that she lost 50 pounds because MSHPL proves time and time again that someone her size can drop that kind of weight pretty quickly. But then the question becomes: you reduced your eating enough to lose 50 pounds but not enough to continue to lose weight? She's not gaining and losing those same three pounds because everyone's weight fluctuates like that every day based on hydration, food, pooping, etc. Just doesn't add up.

Tags
None