Skitzocow Steve Quest / Montagraph / Roy Warren Marshall / "Dale Ellis Bennett" / "Umbrella Man" / "Elite Rule" / "OctoberReignz" / "ImYourGhost" - Elderly schizophrenic troll with decades of history pretending to be a member of intel communities

DogEatDogFood

Living in a society
kiwifarms.net
I HAVE BEEN PUT ON NOTICE BY AGENT 19!

Agent19 was not in the article, so I presume this is actually Monty, but either way, I responded by adding his name to the article and am now rewriting it and putting it on the front page... sort of. It's a lot of work and this shit is boring. Anyway, the article is less shit now and I'll work on it a bit longer before giving up.
"remove every trace of me on this site' I don't this guy is James Bond with autism. anymore. I think that he is more like a Yoshikage Kira with autism now.

BONUS: John Brown talking Montagraph and Agent19. The audio ia pretty shit tho

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Queen
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Found another Montagraph channel today https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwEqhdikafoGe4GMlJ3Qf7w

It's got 3 videos and 2 are about the Rodney Hampton case. He uploaded the first one last month and the second one on July 1st, what's interesting though is the long list of names he's put in the description (including Jim and Nick) so he's gloating that he got Hampton fired and threatening others with the same. Neat.

Rodney's video archive: https://archive.fo/ZP5bm (Vids don't archive so uploaded separately)

Comments on video:

Hampton Fired.png

Montagraph's video response archive: https://archive.fo/veZoy

Comments on video:

Hampton.png

Now the second video has clips from a video Agent19 made after Hampton put out his video with references to the Social Security Protection Act 2004 and they both argue that Hampton breached privacy laws in releasing this information. Without seeing the court documents I know that they're accusations are worth nothing although none of this would prevent Hampton losing his job for being involved in all of this.

The 2004 act does state that social security numbers cannot be published online however, only the first 5 digits were posted and revealed, the rest of the number is reacted with x's. This is very common and absolutely legal, publishing the full number would be in breach of the act.

The dox was gotten through access of public records through Hampton's law school. While I've said before that using your position to access personal data for the purpose of doxing is against privacy laws the fact that Montagraph had already initiated legal action meant that Hampton had a legitimate interest in gathering searching for that information. It is not the same as Montagraph's buddies using their position as 911 operators to provide doxes to Montagraph.

Hampton states that the name and address were already publicly posted by Krotch Vomit previously and that was part of his own confirmation that he had found the correct dox. This muddies the waters a bit as to whether he actually breached any information because it was already in the public domain by the time he accessed the records.

I would argue that Hamton would have been guilty of misuse of access to records and breaching Montagraph's personal data if:
1. Montagraph had not given him a legitimate reason for accessing those records through initiating legal action and
2. Krotch Vomit had not already released that information online.

I don't know where he would stand legally if only one of those conditions had been met, privacy law and internet law is still in it's early stages and I would have to search for precedence to find that answer.

Some other things that these videos confirm:
1. Montagraph has a sealed criminal record and that was why he was in Elan.
2. Chang31a knew what was in those sealed records and threatened Montagraph with releasing that information. This was why Montagraph targeted Chang31a.
3. On Metokur's stream with Rackets they joked that Montagraph thinks Nick has more access than a regular person to personal records which Nick said is incorrect. This is probably why Montagraph seems to target Nick more than Metokur or Drumr even though he's had less involvment with any of them. He's worried Nick can get access to his sealed records. He did the same thing with Hampton who even states in the December 27th 2011 video (posted above) that he did not have access to Montagraph's sealed records.

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Queen
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Monty is streaming (sure is):
People donating money to other content creators really gets to him. I wonder is he having real life money troubles and is jealous of the fact that comparatively new Youtubers can easily make money online and he can't regardless of the fact that the GFM is for Vic. Also he just demonstrated that he has no idea how a defamation case works. Perhaps he should start watching Nick's streams so he can learn.

DogEatDogFood

Living in a society
kiwifarms.net
People donating money to other content creators really gets to him. I wonder is he having real life money troubles and is jealous of the fact that comparatively new Youtubers can easily make money online and he can't regardless of the fact that the GFM is for Vic. Also he just demonstrated that he has no idea how a defamation case works. Perhaps he should start watching Nick's streams so he can learn.
Hmmmm, the fact that he could have money problems could completely throw out the window the theory that he is paying Agent19. Maybe Agent19 just does Steve's bidding because he just enjoys to have control over this deranged unstable man

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Queen
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hmmmm, the fact that he could have money problems could completely throw out the window the theory that he is paying Agent19. Maybe Agent19 just does Steve's bidding because he just enjoys to have control over this deranged unstable man
From videos I've watched about Agent19 he seems like he latches onto whoever is the current leader is. The smilies were well established by the time he joined the group after failing to be accepted in the gun nut groups at the time. He only started being Monty's number 2 after spending years sucking up to Von Helton and UKTroll. I doubt Monty ever needed to give Agent19 any money, just asspats. He strikes me as being a pathetic sycophant.

oddish

itsa me, oddguy
kiwifarms.net
I was left a second message on that article

"This Is Not A Joke, We Have Been Monitoring Everything. We Have Everyones Addresses And You Will All Soon Be Getting A Visit. Isn't That Neat?

You Have Fucked With The Great OctoberReignz For The Last Time."

I have a feeling that this isn't him and is just someone fucking around.

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
kiwifarms.net
He's worried Nick can get access to his sealed records.
Is it juvenile crimes or adult ones? Because why would he be so afraid of getting more infamy, when he is already proud of doxing and going after people's jobs and families? There are not many crimes that even other criminals consider despicable and among them is sex crimes against minors, which Monty seems to get very triggered over.

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Queen
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is it juvenile crimes or adult ones? Because why would he be so afraid of getting more infamy, when he is already proud of doxing and going after people's jobs and families? There are not many crimes that even other criminals consider despicable and among them is sex crimes against minors, which Monty seems to get very triggered over.
Maybe that's what's sealed and that's why he gets triggered so easily about it. I'm definitely getting a the lady doth protest too much vibe off him.

IMO his behaviour online is shitty enough that it doesn't really matter what's in his records. His actions and online behaviour can be directly linked to 3 maybe 4 peoples deaths. I think that's reason enough to keep archiving his antics.

Edit to add because I never answered the question.

I think it's juvenile files only because I don't know of any other reason why it would be sealed. I've seen one video state that he abused a child when he was a camp counsellor but I've not seen anything to back that up and who knows with the way these guys are constantly pulling gay ops.

Last edited:

SargonF00t

Bewildered Ape is a Closeted Gay, after Green Card
kiwifarms.net
I HAVE BEEN PUT ON NOTICE BY AGENT 19!

Agent19 was not in the article, so I presume this is actually Monty, but either way, I responded by adding his name to the article and am now rewriting it and putting it on the front page... sort of. It's a lot of work and this shit is boring. Anyway, the article is less shit now and I'll work on it a bit longer before giving up.
Where have you written your article?

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Queen
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How could he have discovered that if it was sealed?
I don't know. Either way one of the videos I posted previously has emails between Montagraph and Chang with Montagraph offering him money to not release the information. Maybe because Chang was a hacker Montagraph believed he could have gotten his hands on the records. Regardless of whether or not he actually did have the records, it freaked Montagraph out enough to harass Chang until he killed himself.

tantric_depressive

Be kind, REEEEEE
kiwifarms.net
Maybe that's what's sealed and that's why he gets triggered so easily about it. I'm definitely getting a the lady doth protest too much vibe off him.

IMO his behaviour online is shitty enough that it doesn't really matter what's in his records. His actions and online behaviour can be directly linked to 3 maybe 4 peoples deaths. I think that's reason enough to keep archiving his antics.

Edit to add because I never answered the question.

I think it's juvenile files only because I don't know of any other reason why it would be sealed. I've seen one video state that he abused a child when he was a camp counsellor but I've not seen anything to back that up and who knows with the way these guys are constantly pulling gay ops.
It's all those gay ops that made me lose interest in, and grow frustrated with, following the part of youtube Montagraph is involved with. The cesspool of dysfunction that is his preferred internet community is just so full of lie-abetes afflicted larpers, all doing and saying so many contradictory things, changing from enemies to allies from larp to larp, adopting new beliefs and attitudes in the same manner, all while accusing eachother of being schills, agents, or conmen, and each affirming their own exclusive claim to realness and truth-telling.

It's entertaining following some of it for awhile, but it might as well be a daytime soap opera with all the far out, nonsensical and unbelievable fictions being halfassedly performed and presented day in and day out, by a cast of characters that wouldn't be out of place in the most bush league of pro-wrestling orgs or methadone clinics.

I'd honestly find it interesting, though, to find out what the real story is with a lot of the people in that sphere when all the layers of larp, misdirection and obfuscation are removed. Good luck to anyone trying to do just that, you have much more patience and determination than me when it comes to the rabbit holes it'll lead you down.

Anonymous JD

kiwifarms.net
It's all those gay ops that made me lose interest in, and grow frustrated with, following the part of youtube Montagraph is involved with. The cesspool of dysfunction that is his preferred internet community is just so full of lie-abetes afflicted larpers, all doing and saying so many contradictory things, changing from enemies to allies from larp to larp, adopting new beliefs and attitudes in the same manner, all while accusing eachother of being schills, agents, or conmen, and each affirming their own exclusive claim to realness and truth-telling.

It's entertaining following some of it for awhile, but it might as well be a daytime soap opera with all the far out, nonsensical and unbelievable fictions being halfassedly performed and presented day in and day out, by a cast of characters that wouldn't be out of place in the most bush league of pro-wrestling orgs or methadone clinics.

I'd honestly find it interesting, though, to find out what the real story is with a lot of the people in that sphere when all the layers of larp, misdirection and obfuscation are removed. Good luck to anyone trying to do just that, you have much more patience and determination than me when it comes to the rabbit holes it'll lead you down.
howdy, I have following this thread during my investigation as well and found that Drumer just lied his ass off. Drumer's recall of events are simple not correct.

now rewatch this...

Drumer really make any sense now? I am not buying it. Also this is not proof for a court case or anyone to reference. Drumer sounds butt hurt over something. He was away for awhile? really away? skype call with montagraph ? really? fumbled his words? People are coming out the woodwork?

sure it wasnt to promote this video a few days after Drumer?

PROOF

Last edited:

ConstructionForeman

kiwifarms.net
Hoo boi,this guy is just like a weird amalgamation of Maddox/Terry Davis and a redneck stereotype.But this is going to be fun,seeing this absolute boomer exceptional individual lay an internet lolsuit against an actual lawyer and a professional shitposter.
Am I the only one who noticed the similarities of him and Sid from ice age? LOL I made a picture for example.

Attachments

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Queen
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Montagraph streamed earlier but I wasn't in a position to record it and he took it down straight away. He called out anonymous JD for posting on KF and anyone else posting here pretending to be him. Thinks Josh and KF are neat and we're not trolls we're real investigators. He said he's never come here and has no intention of coming here.

Called out Hampton again for releasing his personal details online and the people who published the JB Smeary 222 stuff. Doesn't believe Drumr when he said Montagraph got an old address and doxxxed the wrong person. Talked about how he's suing everyone so that all their internet behavior will be documented forever once it's in the legal system. He says he's giving all of his evidence to the Colorado FBI because evryone who's made videos of him online has been working together as part of a conspiracy and conspiracy is illegal. Then he went on a bit of a rant about all the prank calls he's been getting.

Latest prank call video from Qanonada3301:

Latest video from Trollup Rullez:

The gist of this one is that Montagraph was one of the original members of Anonymous but when he started working with Agent19 he sold them out to the FBI which is why he didn't go to prison like the rest of the them.

Now perhaps I've been spending too much time down this rabbit hole but Monty does like to point out in his streams that he has connections with the FBI. I've just been assuming that he's full of shit but I think Trollup Rullez version is more fun.

B

BD 222

kiwifarms.net
At this point I can't tell if people are just dumb enough to use the same User Name across multiple websites or if people are deliberately posting using socks with other people's user names in order to point attention at them.

Do not use the same account name and profile picture that you use on other sites.

@Anonymous JD I can see new accounts under your user name popping up, Montagraph style, with odd little description lines about being an anonymous coward on other sites. Which is why I think someone might be playing with you because you were in Montagraph's chat on his livestream a few days ago. That is where I recognized your username from.

I am curious if that is someone's sock account playing internet GayOps. because you were basically defending Montagraph and attacking Drumr here. Why would someone make a weird Twitter for you unless they were upset at you, and then, if the people who make fake accounts under other people's user names made you a Twitter, why wouldn't they do that here at KF?

https://archive.fo/DhdVJ

If it is all from the same guy, it is whatever, do what you want. People are entitled to have whatever opinion they want. Just be MORE careful, no one here is going to help you if you get doxed, they are just going to point and laugh. The hole in your anonymity is fucking glaring. If this is someone using this name as a sock you are absolutely the worst at GayOps and doxing I have ever seen.

EDIT: The video @Ellesse_warrior just posted makes me think the Anonymous_JD account here is Montagraph or an associate. Also, there are multiple accounts in this thread made on the same day, which is suspect as hell.

I think it is all pretty much larping bored boomer foolishness, but I am still interested in the short film.

Anonymous JD

kiwifarms.net
I will respond in the morning @BandAid but I dont know what you want from me exactly.

I put back that tweet from Jessie Lee Peterson I was watching on twitter for you. He had a good show this morning.

My tweet will automatically delete themselves every week anyway for the record.

But the reason I am here is because I need you guys to help figure out what is going on like you all do with other threads/people on here.

Btw, you all are doing a fantastic job helping me to understand this whole thing. I dont know that much, some is just way before my time or I wasnt just following.

Been a subscriber to monty for 11 years and jim for 8 years at least and I this saga is the most interesting of all. I just didnt follow everything through the years.

Ya I am using this user name from now everywhere and it has nothing to so with this whole thing. I am doing my own thing on the net and in life. . I just shutdown all my accounts from the internet and switched this way before any this happen. This is all for shits and giggles here.

If you want to remove me from the site, you can, I am cool with it.

I missed the beginning of it too. So he called me out for posting? I hope you mean in a good way. If not, I am out and wont be participating in this anymore.

Montagraph streamed earlier but I wasn't in a position to record it and he took it down straight away. He called out anonymous JD for posting on KF and anyone else posting here pretending to be him. Thinks Josh and KF are neat and we're not trolls we're real investigators. He said he's never come here and has no intention of coming here.

B

BD 222

kiwifarms.net
I will respond in the morning @BandAid but I dont know what you want from me exactly.

I put back that tweet from Jessie Lee Peterson I was watching on twitter for you. He had a good show this morning.

My tweet will automatically delete themselves every week anyway for the record.

But the reason I am here is because I need you guys to help figure out what is going on like you all do with other threads/people on here.

Btw, you all are doing a fantastic job helping me to understand this whole thing. I dont know that much, some is just way before my time or I wasnt just following.

Been a subscriber to monty for 11 years and jim for 8 years at least and I this saga is the most interesting of all. I just didnt follow everything through the years.

Ya I am using this user name from now everywhere and it has nothing to so with this whole thing. I am doing my own thing on the net and in life. . I just shutdown all my accounts from the internet and switched this way before any this happen. This is all for shits and giggles here.

If you want to remove me from the site, you can, I am cool with it.
Far be it from me to police anyone's fun. I don't speak for anyone here. I am just trying to be cool because you haven't done anything malicious or stupid to anyone.

EDIT: My messages are open.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino