Skitzocow Steve Quest / Montagraph / Roy Warren Marshall / "Dale Ellis Bennett" / "Umbrella Man" / "Elite Rule" / "OctoberReignz" / "ImYourGhost" - Elderly schizophrenic troll with decades of history pretending to be a member of intel communities

BandAid

Don't bleed there are sharks in the water
kiwifarms.net
I will respond in the morning @BandAid but I dont know what you want from me exactly.

I put back that tweet from Jessie Lee Peterson I was watching on twitter for you. He had a good show this morning.

My tweet will automatically delete themselves every week anyway for the record.

But the reason I am here is because I need you guys to help figure out what is going on like you all do with other threads/people on here.

Btw, you all are doing a fantastic job helping me to understand this whole thing. I dont know that much, some is just way before my time or I wasnt just following.

Been a subscriber to monty for 11 years and jim for 8 years at least and I this saga is the most interesting of all. I just didnt follow everything through the years.

Ya I am using this user name from now everywhere and it has nothing to so with this whole thing. I am doing my own thing on the net and in life. . I just shutdown all my accounts from the internet and switched this way before any this happen. This is all for shits and giggles here.

If you want to remove me from the site, you can, I am cool with it.
Far be it from me to police anyone's fun. I don't speak for anyone here. I am just trying to be cool because you haven't done anything malicious or stupid to anyone.

EDIT: My messages are open.

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Queen
kiwifarms.net
I missed the beginning of it too. So he called me out for posting? I hope you mean in a good way. If not, I am out and wont be participating in this anymore.
He didn't specifically mention your username but the timing of your post and his stream makes it more probable that he was referring to you. There are two other users on this particular thread that he may have also been referring to. He likes KF and said it is stupid to come to KF and fuck around pretending to be Montagraph or anyone else because this is a doxing site and you'll end up getting doxed.

Only repeating what he said on the stream. I don't care what you do.

Edit phrasing

Last edited:
  • Feels
Reactions: Anonymous JD

Znj1337

kiwifarms.net
I'm wondering if this is true... what was montagraphs upbringing from a baby on or in other words who did this to him so that he copyed it on others at such a young age?

Last edited:

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Queen
kiwifarms.net

Video Agent19 posted this video 2 days ago. I've uploaded it seperately because it doesn't archive on the page. Note that he has a long list of names in the description such as Mister Antibully, Drumr828 and Alex Jones (lol).

Agent 19 confirms that the Roy Warren Marshall dox was legitimately Montagraph but spins it that Montagraph released that himself because reasons. The mugshots at the start of this thread are legitimately his brother. (Neat) For some reason he also goes into detail about how his spirit animal is a golden retriever (loyal, obedient, eager to please their master - makes sense).
He's calling out two guys (Maggie?) for adding Montagraph's name in his video tags for views. Seems to be implying that Agent19 and Montagraph are really popular. Doesn't seem to understand that they are mentioned in videos now because people hate them or are laughing at them;

and Doug Maguire because they sided with Lenny Pozner during the whole Sandy Hook truther harassing the families saga. Shows a video that was gathered on behalf of Alex Jones Lawyer for his case. It's interesting to see the mentality going on here. Agent 19 and Montagraph as part of a group that harassed families after their kids were murdered and when some people in the group dissented and switched sides he focused the harassment on them and puts out these propaganda videos showing as if him and Montagraph are doing some righteous work of good. The fans in the comments are eating this shit up too.

Doug is the guy in the video @Znj1337 posted who is saying that Montagraph raped a 9yo boy. This is probably in reference to the story that Montagraph was sent to Elan for molesting a minor when he was a camp counselor. The video actually proves nothing though. I thought the clips of Montagraph speaking might be him actually talking about why he was sent to Elan or some kind of proof to back up what Doug says at the start of the video but there's actually no proof there it actually sounds like he's gearing up to tell a story about how he was a victim of molestation or something. (Which I wouldn't take at face value either because Chang13a did a stream doing just that and Montagraph used it as part of his trolling so if that is the type of story Montagraph was actually telling in those clips it was for muh oppressun points or a larp).

IMO that video is more gay ops, maybe Monty is a pedo and that really is why he was sent the Elan but we've nothing to back that up.

Edit: clarity

Attachments

Last edited:

BandAid

Don't bleed there are sharks in the water
kiwifarms.net
I'm wondering if this is true... what was montagraphs upbringing from a baby on or in other words who did this to him so that he copyed it on others at such a young age?
I am not defending Montagraph, but there is not even proof that Montagraph went to Elan that I can find. Anyone that wants can dig into that rabbit hole again. Days of digging through any actual student lists I could find, usually what looked like chore sheets smuggled out of Elan by students trusted with leadership positions that they posted in forums, couldn't find mention of him or any alias in any Elan survivor support forum, Elan support Facebook group, exactly one comment by an old Montagraph YouTube sock account under the newest Elan School documentary... Nothing under any known alias. If there is a Kiwi that lives near there, from what I understand the old files and paperwork are still mostly on premises and abandoned. You could kindly ask the owner to allow you to peruse the school.

There is also no proof that he ever committed sex acts with a child, assault, or pedophilia. If he did it, he was a minor, and not only can you have a record sealed as a minor, but most states will expunge the record after you turn 18 if you get a lawyer and pay well enough. So even if he did something wrong, and I am not saying he did, I am saying if he did something wrong it was pre electronic filing and the record could have been expunged. It would be a vapor of smoke, and probably on paper not on the internet. There might be a record that there was a record.

Also, multiple northeastern states sent kids to the Elan School, on orders of psychiatrists. The shrink would often get a kickback per recommended student. It was open from 1970 to 2011. I dug into this, and found trails that others had dug before I had looked. It's all in previous posts on this thread. The window is wide and the view, for now, is empty. We can guess from his age he was at Elan mid to late 70s or maybe maybe early 80s.

I do not like pedophiles. If there was any proof that Montagraph did anything wrong I would be out in front yelling it from rooftops. Without proof it is just people on the internet angry at other people on the internet. There are people that I really like who have been accused of pedophilia on the internet just to make them look bad. It is one of the oldest accusations on the internet, and used to great effect.

If someone knew where he was from, what court system he was allegedly convicted or charged in, found the court shrink or his shrink, and they were willing to break the code of their chosen profession and tell you this guy did something really bad, Montagraph could still just call you both a liar. There are no receipts.

His internet history is buried under videos like the one above, you have to dig to get to his stuff on older sites. The more trash comes out like that video, the less likely it is that anyone will ever find anything interesting that we do not already know about Montagraph.

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Queen
kiwifarms.net
I found a video with clips of Montagraph that' s as if not more Islamic than the watermelon video, enjoy:

Unfortunately I couldn't find the original video it was probably very quickly deleted.

His Youtube has been quiet other than a stream where he just read out the chat. There was nothing of note in it. He's been active on his Twitter contacting different media outlets in Canada because of Qanonada3301 prank calling him all last week. Here's the archives:

Some caps of the comments because they didn't archive:

fail 3.pngfail 4.png

Also found some more about the Rodney Hampton Lawsuit on his Twitter. He obviously put up those videos and the archived tweets below to troll Hampton but also to intimidate Metokur and Nick but failed miserably. Turns out he not only lost his case he didn't actually get Hampton fired. Bonus, by dragging all of this up again he's just bringing the pedo rumors back into the mix. Here's the archives:

Last edited by a moderator:

The Leveler

kiwifarms.net
Steve got a new Mask! Watch the Colorado TOOTH FAIRY in action!

Steve got a new Mask! Watch the Colorado TOOTH FAIRY in action!
Steve Quest is actively striking this video from Youtube... If anyone can help keep it alive on youtube, rip n flip.Thanks!!!

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Queen
kiwifarms.net
Here's the full video that was supercut in the video znj1337 posted with Montagraph's Elan story. (It was posted previously but not archived so seeing as Montagraph DFE's everything on the regular I'm re-posting)

It doesn't go into any detail of why he went to Elan in the first place just a few stories about what it was like to be there. He states that he was in Elan 7. I actually think after watching the whole thing that it makes zero sense that this video was super cut the way it was with Doug's video calling him a pedo. Anyway I did find a little insight into some of his behavior now.

Here's last night's stream. There's not really much in it. He talks to his chat for pretty much the whole thing. That's what his live streams have been for the last week pretty much. He spends a good half hour though sending people who misbehave in the chat to the 'internet corner'. Seems pretty uninteresting unless you've watched the above. His Elan video goes into detail about how part of their punishment was to be sent to the corner sometimes for weeks at a time. It' s a little thing I think it's a behavior that helps to validate his story.

@Null I have this downloaded but the file is too large to upload. (Dunno if it's necessary though because it's an hour and a half of him kicking people out of his chat.)

Jason put up a new video about Montagraph which I'm posting here because it has clips from his stream where he tweeted at Nick's mother etc. to try and fuck up his life. We also get a bonus clip of Montagraph doing an actual remote view at the beginning (lol) with him ranting about how he doesn't hold a grudge (that hasn't aged well) and it backs up my theory that Montagraph's online antics are fueled by good old fashioned begrudgery. He just can't stand that other Youtubers make money and he doesn't.

I don't think this was posted here previously but here's a video with the actual chat logs between Von Helton and Kelly. (Remember that Montagraph defending Von Helton when this happened is how Drumr got involved in the first place).

Von Helton reminds me of Graeme lol : https://kiwifarms.net/threads/graeme-kelly-irishbrony1988-irishbronykelly.53740/

Also found a video that is literally this thread

The Leveler

kiwifarms.net
Can you elaborate on this? How were you involved with them? What was your channel?
Yes I made the video on Kiwi thread rode my motorcycle to the pakmail. My channel was called Randyfromreality, Steve goes on about me in the livestream vid that is posted above.

Can you elaborate on this? How were you involved with them? What was your channel?
He put the challenge out to 'find him' so I did.... I was at the court appearance he made, then simply followed him home.... It was too easy.

Captain Hastings Official

"I say..."
kiwifarms.net
It's all those gay ops that made me lose interest in, and grow frustrated with, following the part of youtube Montagraph is involved with. The cesspool of dysfunction that is his preferred internet community is just so full of lie-abetes afflicted larpers, all doing and saying so many contradictory things, changing from enemies to allies from larp to larp, adopting new beliefs and attitudes in the same manner, all while accusing eachother of being schills, agents, or conmen, and each affirming their own exclusive claim to realness and truth-telling.
QFT. This whole thing seems like some internet-age version of The Crying of Lot 49 or Foucault's Pendulum, where tantalizing strands of conspiracy and insinuation send one chasing leads hither and yon, searching for that ultimate, hidden secret, but all ultimately come to nothing.

Znj1337

kiwifarms.net
He put the challenge out to 'find him' so I did.... I was at the court appearance he made, then simply followed him home.... It was too easy.
You have his real home address?

Edit:

My bad address on the docs is real. I thought that he does not live there.

Last edited:

The Leveler

kiwifarms.net
You have his real home address?

Edit:

My bad address on the docs is real. I thought that he does not live there.
View attachment 840672
Steve used the Pakmail for years to hide from those that he harassed and stalked online.... But YES I know his real Lakewood Colorado address and he is pissed! Now he is trying to get me arrested for stalking him.... Nobody is stalking Steve Quest that I know of,
His next court case and docket number will get posted here, so the class can follow along with his BS. It's Paypal that he plans to sue next.... lulz

Znj1337

kiwifarms.net
Steve use

d the Pakmail for years to hide from those that he harassed and stalked online.... But YES I know his real Lakewood Colorado address and he is pissed! Now he is trying to get me arrested for stalking him.... Nobody is stalking Steve Quest that I know of,
His next court case and docket number will get posted here, so the class can follow along with his BS. It's Paypal that he plans to sue next.... lulz
His address is not the same as on the docs?

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Queen
kiwifarms.net
Yes I made the video on Kiwi thread rode my motorcycle to the pakmail. My channel was called Randyfromreality, Steve goes on about me in the livestream vid that is posted above.

Thank you, I see he went after your channel again today.

I agree that I don't think anyone is actually stalking Montagraph, I think he's referring to Chinada's phone calls and people making fun of him online and equating that to stalking. He contacted the police about Chinada calling him and several media outlets. Anyway, he rang him again today about false copyright striking your channel.

His address is not the same as on the docs?
No, Metokur went through that on his stream about Montagraph, the address was for a mall. It will be interesting to see if he does that again for this upcoming lawsuit against paypal because if falsifying that kind of information on legal documents isn't illegal, it would certainly invalidate the documents. He used his correct address for the Hampton lawsuit but at that time Hampton had already doxed that information so it wouldn't have made any sense for him to put a false address on his petition. That was back in 2011 so it is not his current address.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino