Skitzocow Steve Quest / Montagraph / Roy Warren Marshall / "Dale Ellis Bennett" / "Umbrella Man" / "Elite Rule" / "OctoberReignz" / "ImYourGhost" - Elderly schizophrenic troll with decades of history pretending to be a member of intel communities

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Queen
kiwifarms.net
Can anyone explain what the deal is with behind blue eyes?

The October Reignz account is temporarily restricted but you can still view it. It was probably flagged or something. It won't come up for me if I search for it but I can get to it from Montagraphs Twitter (spelled Montaqraph)

The Leveler

kiwifarms.net
So what happened to his OctoberReignz Twitter account?
His twitter is GONE for attacking others... He made a vid crying about it.

Steve Quest is now claiming that The FBI is setting him up!!
PARANOID is an understatement
I received a DMCA strike from Steve for posting this vid.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Queen
kiwifarms.net
Only thing I can find on this.

Thanks its interesting that everything goes back to Chang. Although Hampton never had access to the sealed records and has debunked that rumour, he had access to public records through his law school it only contained basic information (name address social security number). Would like to read the montyfesto though if it's still around.

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Queen
kiwifarms.net
Was that really Montagraph? Would he use the Navy SEALs copypasta?
Yeah, he streamed about Nick this morning too but the video is gone, I didn't get to see what he said. What's the navy seals copypasta?

Edit to add: This is what Nick said that obviously pissed him off so much to cause that little justice chat rampage. Sounds like it was from the stream Nick did with Metokur

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Queen
kiwifarms.net
Post edited I added a response just to be clear. Even if its not true its funny as fuck :biggrin:
I would believe Monty if he hadn't done a whole stream dedicated to Nick called stilling winning earlier that night. I hope Nick reads out his email on his stream though for the lulz

Reactions: Znj1337

Znj1337

kiwifarms.net
I would believe Monty if he hadn't done a whole stream dedicated to Nick called stilling winning earlier that night. I hope Nick reads out his email on his stream though for the lulz
That would be fun :biggrin: And also I'll prob make a donation to Nick just to tell him that "Monty Loves Him Very Much" :)
If I will be able to catch it. Just to rub it in a little LoL :)

• Feels
Reactions: Ellesse_warrior

indianshedevil

(SEMIHIATUS) I Wish The End | #KickVicMayCry
kiwifarms.net
"Monty's" plans for Nicky :biggrin:

Response

At 3:07:36 Montagraph justice chats 8 messages to Nick to threaten him
Yeah, he streamed about Nick this morning too but the video is gone, I didn't get to see what he said. What's the navy seals copypasta?

Edit to add: This is what Nick said that obviously pissed him off so much to cause that little justice chat rampage. Sounds like it was from the stream Nick did with Metokur
View attachment 850264
Looks like that dirty old man is still clingy to Rekieta who is a married father of five kids. He doesn't know when to back the hell off.

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Queen
kiwifarms.net
Looks like that dirty old man is still clingy to Rekieta who is a married father of five kids. He doesn't know when to back the hell off.
I think when Monty refers to what Nick said about him he's referring to Nick's comment that he's a troll that lives under a bridge. (from the stream he did with Metokur) I find that so funny because it was just a comment he said in passing. Nick obviously doesn't give a shit, he probably gets shit all the time from all the KickVic crazies which I reckon is much worse than Monty's egg memes and random comments. Nick also got $5 for each of those 9 justice chats Monty sent him the other night so he at least made some money out of the crazy bastard.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino