Skitzocow Steve Quest / Montagraph / Roy Warren Marshall / "Dale Ellis Bennett" / "Umbrella Man" / "Elite Rule" / "OctoberReignz" / "ImYourGhost" - Elderly schizophrenic troll with decades of history pretending to be a member of intel communities

Hate Myself Want 2 Die

medical waste
kiwifarms.net
Probably just forgot about Montagraph because crazy Gail and her evil Jesuits is so much funnier
It just went from full court press to crickets seemingly overnight. I really thought this would get more traction and keep going, since Monty is like a dog with a bone and so completely insane. Looks like it all fizzled out. Wonder if I can still fund Metokur's legal bills...

Reactions: Ellesse_warrior

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Queen
kiwifarms.net
It just went from full court press to crickets seemingly overnight. I really thought this would get more traction and keep going, since Monty is like a dog with a bone and so completely insane. Looks like it all fizzled out. Wonder if I can still fund Metokur's legal bills...
He'll probably come back in 10 years to call Metokur out again. Montagraph has been preoccupied with Randy from Reality for the last couple of weeks and Chinada's daily prank calls. He still bitches about Nick but we probably won't see much more Metokur Monagraph stuff

Anonymous JD

kiwifarms.net
Monty is going to upload all the NWO Soldier videos!

VICTOR & NWO Soldier - YouTube

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Queen
kiwifarms.net

LAtest video from Monty. He's created a new Youtube channel to re-upload his NWO videos such as the one @Anonymous JD just posted. He will also be re-uploading the full 1st umbrella man movie which is apparently about the dangers of prostitution. There's currently only 2 videos on his new channel but it might be worth while keeping an eye on it for the lulz.

He is also doing some damage control about his DMCA strikes, @HisRoyalDudeliness is that directed at you? Can you give us a bit more detail on your dealings with Monty?

I have the above video downloaded but it's too bit to upload. If he takes it down from Youtube I'll see if Null can upload it but there's not really much in it tbh.

Chinada is still prank calling Monty, on the first video Monty spergs at him a bit over the phone.

Agent 19's latest video dragging up drama from 2016 with Spitfire Sentinel. I don't know much about this drama other than both Metokur and Drumr 828 reference that they swatted him during his livestream. Agent 19 is kindly explaining to us how it was all a ploy and they didn't swat him, his neighbors were the ones who called the police during the exact stream they 'pretended' to swat him. IIRC Monty gloated about swatting Spitfire on a later stream (I believe it's in Metokur's first Montagraph video). Agent 19 is still bringing up the Metokur stuff too and I have spotted him in Montagraph's chat talking about him, I'm guessing Metokur struck a nerve and Agent 19 wants to continue that drama despite the fact that Metokur clearly doesn't give a shit and has moved onto a crazy Gail saga and Montagraph is happily DMCAing every Youtuber that mentions him. Sad.

Attachments

Anonymous JD

kiwifarms.net
@Ellesse_warrior in your Spoiler you stated...

I don't know much about this drama other than both Metokur and Drumr 828 reference that they swatted him during his livestream.
This is where I am at also and never paid attention to monty's drama before til Jim, I never even heard of Drumr828 before. This is why I wanted to not only follow but join the thread, I never had a KF account before and I was not going to get one to laugh at the Chris Chan every couple of years. I looked around the site and follow this thread and Jim's only, I do not know really anyone online like you guys do.

Will say this, thank you having me =) you all have great updates and I am still doing research and will share more too.

deadmermaid

Heavy Cream
kiwifarms.net
FRANK JARDIM is absolutely NOT Agent 19. There are many ways to verify this. The easiest way is to just compare the faces of Agent 19 from his videos to the face of Frank Jardim in his gun range videos. The men are two totally different people. Different skin tones, shades of eye color, body thickness, bone structure (you can tell that their hands are completely different. But the easiest way is to compare their teeth. Frank has a big gap in his his. Agent 19 does not. But, to try to keep people off his scent, Agent 19 likes to dare people to come after him when they accuse him of being Frank Jardim. I can't imagine how much grief the real Frank Jardim has had to deal with over the years from people thinking they are attacking Agent 19.

Career criminal Wayne Eric Marshall is the brother of Roy Warren Marshall. Roy changed his name to Steve Quest. Quest aka Montagraph teams up with Agent19 . They share the YouTube and Twitter name OctoberReignz to cyber stalk and doxx their victims.

According to his old website, Roy Warren Marshall was born on September 5, 1963 in Montgomery, Alabama and spent his childhood growing up in Atlanta, Georgia. He later changed his name to Steve Quest to hide his criminal past.
The Blackstone guy never said that Monty was a pedo. That was Monty's interpretation. Monty was trolling the guy's Youtube show being an asshole and the guy called him out. Said that Monty was a real sicko or something and told people if they wanted to learn more about Monty to do a google search for sex with a melon and monty's "pedophilia" stuff..... which was a reference to all that shit out there like the thing you referred to.

Never called him a pedo. Said there is a lot of pedo related stuff connected to Monty that people have put out over the years, which is absolutely true. Definitely a lot of questionable stuff out there about him. All of it may not turn out to be true, but some of it is definitely real. Yeah some people call him a pedo for sure. But people like Blackstone and drumr828 and others that Monty targets have not called him a pedo. They only referenced that stuff.

A statement of truth or telling people to do their own research into the allegations is what these guys are guilty of. Fuck man. He made a video of what looks like a kid tied up with duct tape over her face forced to wear a pig mask before getting molested and killed. That's some fucked up shit. It's not libel or slander or whatever to call that shit out. But this is how Monty rolls. He starts shit with people and then when they fight back by pointing to the crazy stuff he has put out he goes fucking nuts.

What makes no sense to me is why Monty would try to sue people who he knows didn't call him a pedophile but doesn't do anything but make verbal threats against those TONS of people who have been calling him a pedo for years. Something doesn't make sense. Maybe he only goes after higher profile people because it will give him more attention. He's def. an attention whore.

Steve Quest was born Sep. 5, 1963. And he is far worse than a troll. Setting aside all his sexual deviancies, he stalks people relentlessly. He calls their friends, their family members, their work places. He tries (and sometimes succeeds) at getting his victims fired. He loves to target women. He lies, slanders, defames and especially loves to target people who have mental or emotional problems. He pushes them to the brink and tries to get them to snap. And some have.

This asshole is no troll. Trolls fuck around and shit post and whatever. But this guy is different. He has played a significant role in at least 3 deaths. He pushed William Weeks (Chang13a) to suicide by attacking him non-stop, including viciously mocking William over having been sexually molested. He and his buddies (including George Webb's brother Dave "Acton" Sweigart) also went after a guy named Justin Hess. Flagged his videos. Sexually humiliated him. Attacked like crazy. Pushed and pushed until the guy finally lost it. Hess shot his mother to death then went out and killed a man by stabbing him in the throat.

I don't care if Steve Quest isn't 100% responsible for those deaths. He definitely played a role in what led to them. And he LOVES it. This asshole belongs in a cage like an animal. He deserves ZERO sympathy that some people call him a pedo. He has been doing that to people for YEARS with no consequences. It's good to see people standing up to that queef.
I think you are montgraph

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Queen
kiwifarms.net
The only thing I find odd is his little pig video can’t be found anywhere
Not every day a piece of media goes dark on the internet
He said he's gonna reload it to his elite rule YouTube channel , just the first one because according to Monty 2 &3 are too much for YouTube but they all include the same woman and in the third one she is a lamb instead of a pig. (descriptions are in his live stream video I posted yesterday)

Reactions: Znj1337

NyQuilninja

drink me
kiwifarms.net
He said he's gonna reload it to his elite rule YouTube channel , just the first one because according to Monty 2 &3 are too much for YouTube but they all include the same woman and in the third one she is a lamb instead of a pig. (descriptions are in his live stream video I posted yesterday)
I know he uploaded the first one, However the other two videos I don't think we're actually posted on the internet and they might be a hoax

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Queen
kiwifarms.net
I know he uploaded the first one, However the other two videos I don't think we're actually posted on the internet and they might be a hoax
Could well be, Monty is without a doubt constantly making up shit or contradicting himself it's why he has to keep taking down his videos. Another good reason for us to be archiving everything he does. The time difference is a bit awkward for me but I've been able to catch a few of his streams before he deleted them, some of the youtubers that are regularly calling him out are handy to watch too because they often add clips from his streams. It's something at least.

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Queen
kiwifarms.net
I think you are montgraph
https://twitter.com/b99r452cwy01n
@b99r452cwy01n On the page you create your account on it literally says not to use the same user name as anywhere else :story:

Joined Twitter June 24th 2019 All posts are relating to Montagraph and those that Montagraph has recently been having drama with. Same boomer tier memes Montagraph and Agent 19 are known for.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiBAxz_6ixSLRYS9dZh5hFg Youtube Channel created end of June. All videos relating to Montagraph.
Joined KF on 1st July, only posted on Montagraph thread.

More likely it's Agent 19

Znj1337

kiwifarms.net
Cianada is getting true to Monty cracks are showing up. He's saying that its not getting to him... but its obvious.

We must get those sealed records to rap this up.

Last edited:

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Queen
kiwifarms.net
Montagraph's stream from this morning, I hqave it downloaded but it's too big to upload. (Let me knwo if it goes down and I'll contact Null)

Here's a summary:
Hot takes on the new DC movies. Doesn't like gay Batman, new Joker is just weird.
Asks everyone in the chat their age.
Asks everyone in the chat where they're from.
Asks everyone in the chat what they're drinking.
The stain on his wall is because he painted that part with gloss paint instead of matte - lol he obviously watches Chinada's videos.
Short rant about Morphonios after someone brings him up in chat. He's going after him again by going after Paypal.
Brings up the Vic Kick's Back GFM. Reads it all out and compares what happened to Vic with Metokur and Rackets 'slandering' him. Rants about Rackets being a hypocrite.
Doesn't care if Josh and Rackets are friends, he's taking Rackets down for slandering him.
Short rant about Chinada's prank calls and how he was gathering evidence on Chinada so that's why he didn't block his number. Sure Jan. He's going to get Chinada arrested.

Adding this in to point out Monty's own hypocrisy seeing as he's playing all holier than thou with Rickieta. Montagraph monetized his stream from Friday. He's brought it up in previous streams that he is against Monetizing his Youtube content and doesn't care about subscribers etc. Well, guess that was more bullshit most likly trying t make himself feel better that he couldn't possibly make as much money and Nick and Metokur do during their streams.

Latest upload to his Elite Rule channel. It's about ((Jews)).

Here's another one from the Elite Rule Channel, it's just him posing in the style of those old UVF callout videos from the 80's but to a remix of Alex Jones quotes.

{/SPOILER]

Latest Agent19 video, apparently outing Chianada as a postman. TBH I've only watched a handful of Chinada's videos and I knew he was a postman. He does bring it up himself. Great spelunking Agent 19!

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino