Careercow Steve Shives - Self-Loathing White Cis-Het Atheist, Male Feminist Cuck, IslamoNazi Apologist, Blocked everybody ever on twitter

Who the true cuck of cucks?

• Jonathan McIntosh

Votes: 89 29.0%
  • Arthur Chu

Votes: 62 20.2%
  • Kevin Logan

Votes: 13 4.2%
  • Alex Lifschitz

Votes: 26 8.5%
  • @Glaive

Votes: 9 2.9%
  • @Thundersteam

Votes: 6 2.0%
  • Jeb Bush

Votes: 48 15.6%
  • Steve Shives

Votes: 161 52.4%
  • Todd in the Shadows

Votes: 54 17.6%
  • Andrew Stall. . . God, I can't even pretend to give a fuck about this spooge-cleaner

Votes: 10 3.3%

• Total voters

Chemical snorfare

Party like it's 1853
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Steve is so butthurt by being called one of the "hyperbolics" by Atheism+ luminary and top history scholar Richard Carrier, that he's resorted to Schilling a 2 year (?) old gofund me for Freethoughtblogs lolsuit
I first saw this during the Mythcon shit show and thought it was some mock up troll shit, but it appears to be the real deal
View attachment 307837
View attachment 307836
After Steve's defence of that Michael bloke constantly demand Sargon answer for his "wouldnt even rape you" tweet, as being germane to a mythisist conference talk, some shitlords are wondering if there is anything in Steve and Kristi's past that might be completely germane to be banging on about at an atheist conference.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hiragana

kiwifarms.net
Didn't do anything beyond a short search. They either seem connected to Winter's clique on Youtube or the Humanist Association.

David Orenstein - American Humanist Association NY rep.
Dr.Kristi Winters - Lolcow
The1Janitor - Lolcow
Callie Wright - LGBTQ Humanist Allianc Co-chair
Steve Shives - Lolcow
George Ramaka - Electrictian
John Kirbow - Veteran, Activist
Mike Walsh - Shares name with a Futurist Speaker

Edit: TAC website

Last edited:

reptile0009

kiwifarms.net
I first saw this during the Mythcon shit show and thought it was some mock up troll shit, but it appears to be the real deal
View attachment 307837

View attachment 307836

After Steve's defence of that Michael bloke constantly demand Sargon answer for his "wouldnt even rape you" tweet, as being germane to a mythisist conference talk, some shitlords are wondering if there is anything in Steve and Kristi's past that might be completely germane to be banging on about at an atheist conference.
I’ll be honest, I know basically nothing about TAC, but I’m just going to go off on a limb and assume that if Kristi Winters and Steve Shives are willing to speak there, it’s fucking garbage.

Kosher Dill

Potato Chips
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So, I guess this is as good a place as any to ask: what's the status of the SJW infestation in organized atheism? That's actually the first place I heard of this kind of entryism phenomenon, when the whole Atheism+ kerfuffle spilled out into almost-mainstream news some years ago. Are people like Steve Shives all burned-out lolcows now or do some of them still have sway in that community?

Chemical snorfare

Party like it's 1853
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So, I guess this is as good a place as any to ask: what's the status of the SJW infestation in organized atheism? That's actually the first place I heard of this kind of entryism phenomenon, when the whole Atheism+ kerfuffle spilled out into almost-mainstream news some years ago. Are people like Steve Shives all burned-out lolcows now or do some of them still have sway in that community?
The entryism basically broke a community that was on its way out anyway.

After the First Great Autismal War (don't let revisionists like @Jaimas tell you it was goblingrape), the forces of Euphoria chased the Cdesign Proponentsists off the internet at the battle of Panda's Thumb, and in RL at the battle of the Dover school board.

This basically left a bunch of weaponized autists sitting around the interwebs without anything to fight, so like all communities in this position they turned on themselves.
The shitlords split from the S/J/Ws and set up the slymepit and a number of them took the battle to youtube, but the S/Js followed them and this caused the further splits between antifem and fem Atheist youtubers, the leftist democrat shitlords (basically the ethos of the slymepit) were drowned out by the ultra-libertarians.

This has basically left the situation now, where nominally Christian (as I understand it) Sargons are being called Atheist by the S/J/Ws because "Banish the shitlords from atheism" is basically the rallying cry for Atheism+.

Some of the originals like Kingcrockaduck and Thunderfart are still knocking about, but now call themselves science educators and have distanced themselves from the MRA entryists, who are now the antifem skeptic youtube community.

And I'm here, laughing at the lot of them.

bring on the :autism:

Chemical snorfare

Party like it's 1853
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yep. He's like a more sociopathic, less euphoric, more successful Noel Plum. And both are equally long winded.
Yeah its a shame about Noel.

I've always thought he'd do much better subscriber-wise by becoming ranting autist and go into battle for one side. His general reasonableness and willingness to concede a point to the opposition, doesn't do his youtube monetisation any good at all .

I will give him the credit of talking me out of the Freethoughtblogs hive mind (although I was at that point looking for the door).

Talking of Noel, he's got the organizer of the TAC event on to defend "wanting to broaden the discussion" while also asking Steve to pick the panel.
Basic argument is "I want a broad discussion and thought my old friend Steve was the man for the job when it came to picking speakers. Unfortunately, all the speakers who disagree with Steve are massively shit people who I wouldn't want at a conference I'm organizing"

No bad tactics, only bad targets.

The freeze peach conference has asked journalists covering it to not disclose the RL names of some of the ex-muslim speakers, because of the repercussions they might face from their communities.

Steve and kristi think this is nazi or something.
upload_2017-12-13_10-26-48.png

xposted to Kristi's thread.

This will be cross posted to Kristi's thread

After being smug cunts over the Kilroy freeze Peach conference being shady as fuck, it turns out the TAC conference Steve and Kristi are speaking at is also shady as fuck.

Video by autist
Tl:biggrin:w

The conference organizer was trying to lure guests in to speak by claiming he had ThereIsNoGod tier atheists booked. Susan Sarandon and George Clooney (as well as MythicalJesus tier like Aron Ra and Hemat Mahter) but it turns out that was all bullshit.
He was also expecting the other organisers and volunteers to pay for their $400 tickets as this was a "for charity" event, although the organiser himself had registered it as LLP.

I would actually recommend watching the video as Noel Plum gets into nipple rubbing levels of enjoyment over the schadenfreude. (Steve followers will like the last 5 mins particularly).

Here's some screen grabs of the FB exchange where the lying and possible fraud comes to light, and the revelation that the most laid back and left leaning Euphorics on the internet will be branded an Alt-Right Shill if he doesn't support the conference. (Like Steve and Kristi would ever...oh)
shots fired.PNG

alt right shill.PNG

george clooney.PNG

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

UnKillFill

I'm sorry you had to go through this son...
kiwifarms.net
I dont usually watch shives videos, does he usually start them out by reading mail calling himself a cuck? I mean, it doesn't make him any less of a cuck...

Wesley Willis

Rock over London, Burn down Chicago!
kiwifarms.net
Steve's early fanfic, starring himself.
Tuesday, March 30th, 2010

Around age four I began experiencing a recurring terror at the thought of death. It was the certainty that made it so awful. With anything else, you at least have the option of wishful thinking. Sure, Mom says you’re going to get it when your Dad comes home and sees what you scribbled in permanent marker on the wall, but there’s always the chance that Mom will clean up the mess and decide not to tell him, or that Dad will see the wall but not get mad afterall, or my personal favorite, that he won’t get home until after you’re in bed (I wagered heavily on my father’s consideration of my need for sleep as a child). But with death, there’s no way out. It’s inevitable.

When I would run crying to my mother, clutch her around the legs, plead with her that I didn’t want to die, she would hug me and put on her most optimistic smile and say, “Oh, honey, you aren’t going to die for a long, long time.” This only made it worse, knowing death would always be up ahead, waiting for me. I knew someday I would be an old man. The “long, long time” line wouldn’t be so reassuring then.

“Mom,” I often said through sobs and tears, “I’ll miss you when I die.”

I always died first in these morbid death fantasies of mine. I’d picture myself up in Heaven, which was about ten feet above everyone’s heads, peeking over the edge of a cloud, calling down to my family. Mom would mix up a glass of chocolate tard cum and toss a spoonful of it up so I could have a taste. God was around, too. He dressed in brown polyester slacks and a crisp light blue shirt, and looked like the Professor from Gilligan’s Island.

Going to Hell never frightened me. My parents, particularly my mother, are Christians, and brought my brother and I up in that tradition. But, except for a few months when I was in first grade, we never attended church. And they never stressed the prospect of eternal torment and damnation much. It wasn’t dying before my loved ones that scared me, either. I told Mom I would miss her when I die, but what I was really afraid of was not being able to miss her. This article is the first time I’ve ever publicly, explicitly identified myself as an atheist, but in my heart I’ve been one since I was a child. I’ve always known — it’s this life, then oblivion.

God is a story we tell to make ourselves feel better. We made him up when we were in our infancy, when the world was a frightening and incomprehensible place, to explain the inexplicable, and to soothe our fears. He made sense of things, and he told us it was possible to survive death. He told us there was a place to go after this, a world where suffering and death would never be able to find us, a place that was everything this one wasn’t: just, peaceful, and eternal. It’s a beautiful idea, and a comforting one, and one I’ve never been able to believe.

I’m not angry at God. I just don’t tell myself the comforting story anymore. It’s not that I’m any more comfortable with my looming nonexistence now than I was as a bawling child. I just don’t imagine another world to soften the deficiencies of this one. I’d rather come to terms with the universe as it is than waste my life pretending it’s something else.

And, shit, it’s not all weeping and howling indignantly into the void. Theists paint a picture of the godless universe as this bleak, hopeless place where joy and meaning are impossible, and of atheists as these dour mopes who sit around sipping coffee and quoting Sartre and Nietzsche back and forth at each other. That isn’t my experience. When you live with the assumption that the natural world is all there is, your meaning, your purpose, your worth aren’t handed down to you from authority; they’re derived from your life, the people and things you love. When you look around and realize that all this wasn’t constructed by a man in the sky, that it — and you, and everyone and everything you have ever known — is the result of a process that unfolded according to natural laws, and is still unfolding at this very moment, the universe becomes a place of overwhelming wonder.

No religious myth has even approached the true magnificence of the world. The cosmos is greater, and older, and more mysterious than our priests have told us, or our ancestors could have imagined. Think of the vast, ever-expanding universe science has revealed just in the last hundred years or so.

Think of the hundreds of millions of galaxies and other objects within range of our telescopes, some so distant that to look at them is to look back almost to the beginning of time. Think of the cosmic microwave background radiation, the echo of the big bang, distributed evenly across the sky, detectable no matter where you look.

Think of the cells that constitute your body, the DNA molecules that you share with every other living thing on the planet, descended, gene by gene, from a shared ancestor. Think of the atoms that comprise those molecules, that were forged in the furnaces of stars.

Consider that everything in the universe, from the farthest quasar to your cat, is made of the same stuff, and then see how profound the supposed truths of the Bible, or the Qur’an, or the Vedas sound.

I’m still afraid to die. I still wish there was a God, or at least an afterlife. But there isn’t. And there are times when I look up at the sky, or out across a field of trees, or into Ashley’s eyes, and I think, “What more do you want?” None of this is owed to me. To even be here is an unfathomable privilege. I wish it could last forever. But the fact that it doesn’t only makes it more important to cherish it, and enjoy it, while I’m here.
http://stevelikescurse.livejournal.com/363973.html

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino